?26 for a match ticket in Malta

BM1874

Heartsmad1874

I thought there was some sort of limit on what you could charge for these qualifiers, 26 quid is a bit steep

Edit : No mention of how many loyalty points awarded for it either

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ffs it's hardly the end of the world considering what we're spending on travel, accommodation and most importantly beer [emoji482]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ffs it's hardly the end of the world considering what we're spending on travel, accommodation and most importantly beer [emoji482]

Perhaps my op was a bit ott

I just feel given that we are in the 2nd q round and in total the last round was ?21.50 for two ties, the price is steep.

If i was able to go to Malta ur correct i'd buy it in a heartbeat

Lets hope its a tad more sensible for home leg.

Perhaps my op was a bit ott

I just feel given that we are in the 2nd q round and in total the last round was ?21.50 for two ties, the price is steep.

If i was able to go to Malta ur correct i'd buy it in a heartbeat

Lets hope its a tad more sensible for home leg.

Sounds like the price is being forced by the Maltese to be honest mate hence Hearts manage to negotiate a lower rate if you get your ticket here. I'm sure the game at Tynie will be no more than about ?18/?20

Sounds like the price is being forced by the Maltese to be honest mate hence Hearts managing to negotiate a lower rate if you get your ticket here. I'm sure the game at Tynie will be no more than about ?18/?20

Get in quick as the way the ? is going you might be paying ?45 for a ticket on the day !!!!

Bazzas right boot

Lets spend ?400/500 on travel, food, drink, clothes, insurance etc, but complain about the ?26 match ticket....

If the ticket is too expensive, don't go, the freedom of choice, it's a wonderful thing!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Big game for them not that bad I would say. Petrol to get there pricy though

Wonder how much budgie will charge for the home leg?

I'd hope ?15-?18. Anything higher and I doubt we'd fill the stadium like last time.

Big game for them not that bad I would say. Petrol to get there pricy though

Was thinking this too. How much were our home tickets v Liverpool and Spurs? Pretty sure these were ?30plus.

Tommy Brown

Tosh, don't be an arse. What has travel costs got to do with ticket costs? eff all.

Birkikara are taking the piss.

I am not going, but seeing supporters getting stung is not fair.

Aberdeen have frozen their prices from the 1st round, still a ripoff at around ?22. 

Hopefully our prices are at the ?15-18 mark. If they stay cheap enough, we'll get a good turnout just like the Infonet game, which we need.

Been supporting the famous for over 50 years have only managed one other away trip to Prague. They don't come around very often and when they do don't really mind paying 26 quid for a ticket. In fact in the big scheme of things it's a pittance. The Scotsman bar will benefit from a whole lot more than that I can tell you [emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]

davemclaren

Aberdeen have frozen their prices from the 1st round, still a ripoff at around ?22.

Hopefully our prices are at the ?15-18 mark. If they stay cheap enough, we'll get a good turnout just like the Infonet game, which we need.

?20 I reckon.

Will the Maltese team have a say in what we charge for the return game? Like in domestic cups I think both teams have to agree? If so, then the Maltese lot will probably want as high as poss. Cheeky scamps.

Will the Maltese team have a say in what we charge for the return game? Like in domestic cups I think both teams have to agree? If so, then the Maltese lot will probably want as high as poss. Cheeky scamps.

They have no choice re our ticket prices . The home club sets the price and you don't need the agreement of the away side.

The away side does not share the gate money

They have no choice re our ticket prices . The home club sets the price and you don't need the agreement of the away side.

The away side does not share the gate money

Even domestically? I thought there had been cases before where we'd wanted to reduce a ticket price but the other club refused?

Wonder where I plucked that out from :D

Tommy Brown

GA - know your being flippant but cold facts are that we are not box office. But because we are bringing a decent crowd, being taken advantage if.

Only been away to Paris and Munich, but remember paying at the gate for me was half the cost that buying from Hearts was ( Paris).

No idea of Malta currency, but is this more than the norm. WE ARE NOT EPL

tynie chris

We should get some kind of a discount for the Malta travelers if no LPs are getting issued, thoughts?

Domestic cups are a one time fixture (plus any replays) so the gate money is split between both clubs. That's why they have to agree a price. With ties over two legs each club determines the price for their ground (though I don't know the full bargaining as to how they reach that price).

GA - know your being flippant but cold facts are that we are not box office. But because we are bringing a decent crowd, being taken advantage if.

Only been away to Paris and Munich, but remember paying at the gate for me was half the cost that buying from Hearts was ( Paris).

Currency is the Euro

Seems like a fair price. Its a big game for them.

We charge more than that for our big games.

Lincon Premier

What do they charge for a home game in their league? Obviously won't be anywhere near these prices and they are trying to cash in. However is there not a rule about home fans paying the same as away fans, and if the price has been hiked too far, then they will have a poor home support.

stirlingshirejambo

?12 and ?6 again

Excellent deal Hearts

Tommy Brown

Currency is the Euro

Worded wrongly by me, I meant is their normal games charged as much.

Posters saying that is a big game for them, so by that logic, it is not for us.

No, they are making an unfair price.

Tommy Brown

Currency is the Euro

Worded wrongly by me, I meant is their normal games charged as much.

Posters saying that is a big game for them, so by that logic, it is not for us.

No, they are making an unfair price.

Domestic cups are a one time fixture (plus any replays) so the gate money is split between both clubs. That's why they have to agree a price. With ties over two legs each club determines the price for their ground (though I don't know the full bargaining as to how they reach that price).

Cheers! :)

Just seen we're ?12 again. Great price (again).

Checkdd Valetta pricing v red star

Seems all maltese teams are.being rascals pricewise

Tickets for next Tuesday?s match vs Red Star Belgrade are on sale now. Tickets are on sale from today from the club's premises from 6.30pm till 8.00pm.

Ticket prices are:

?15 members

?10 Karta Anzjan holders

? 50 non members

Children ?1.00

Silver and Gold members can collect their free ticket from the Valletta Supporters Club.

Due to safety reasons, only ?50 tickets will be sold before the match on Tuesday .

Kick Off time of the match will be at 8.00pm and match will be played at the Hibs STadium, Corradino.

Tommy Brown

Well done BM1874.

My point proven.

Big Hearts support, poor local support most lovely.

Tommy Brown

Well done BM1874.

My point proven.

Big Hearts support, poor local support most lovely.

Gigolo-Aunt

It was just a joke mate

Chuck Berry

The Malta v Scotland match in September is ?10/?15 for almost all the stadium.  The Italy v Scotland game in Malta at the end of May was ?26.

?26 (or ?45 walk-up) is simply ripping the piss byt the clubs.  The standard league price in Malta is ?7.

Jack Kelly's Hands

It was just a joke mate

No amount of Maltese currency will make us EPL. Ridiculous pricing.

Utter joke that from the Maltese, wonder what the price was for their last qualifier. We should charge them the same , not that they'll bring anyone and put the hotel price up by 300 % bunch of clowns

Anybody know distance from Airport to Stadium...Will be in a rush...?

in a taxi 20 mins. By bus nearer 45-60 mins.

Alma Matters

I remember the outcry at the ?10 Bayern Munich tickets.

Happens all the time.

Birkirkara charged West Ham supporters the same last year. Rip-off central given normal admission prices.

On the other hand, West Ham charged ?10 / ?5 for the home leg.

Bit of a money spinner for them, Robbie will be jealous....

Nhot fhunny! To be fair they realise this is their last home game in Europe.

Sent from my LG-K350 using Tapatalk

Tommy Brown

I remember the outcry at the ?10 Bayern Munich tickets.

Happens all the time.

Correct, but a UEFA Cup QF and sell out.

Not in slightest similar.

Archived