I'm VERY Worried..!!

Leebo

I am getting VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY Worried that because Hearts are now out the Scottish Cup.... Hibs are gonna win it :( I REALLY hope I am wrong, but I just cant help thinking!!

I cannot be doing with the Hibees winning the cup... we would never hear the end of it.

What's everyone elses opinion on this?

I am getting VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY Worried that because Hearts are now out the Scottish Cup.... Hibs are gonna win it :( I REALLY hope I am wrong, but I just cant help thinking!!

I cannot be doing with the Hibees winning the cup... we would never hear the end of it.

I think you picked the wrong week to give up the glue.Your mad

No worries about they muppets winning the scottish.

Not in our lifetime.

They WILL get pumped by the Current Buns.

Nice to see you are keeping a level head !;)

Nucky Thompson

I take it you weren't at the game on Saturday:wacko:Hibs best chance of winning it was last year and the year before when they had a semi decent side. This year not a fecking hope.

DuffJimmy1875

WHAT!!! Have you SEEN our record in the Scottish Cup??!!

If we win the Scottish Cup in my lifetime, I'll eat my hat - to put it mildly.

We'll beat Rangers, Celtic and Aberdeen en route to the final, before losing to Clachnacuddin FC or some such 3-0.

I wouldn't worry about it - if we can't beat St Mirren and Falkirk at home, I doubt very much that "this is going to be our year"

It's okay lassie - have a wee cup of tea with your feet up and say slowly "107, 107, 107"

There now, feeling better? :)

Archived