Zanatta

scott herbertson

scott herbertson

I notice in the article on Oshinawa there are some comments from Neilson on maybe a loan for Dario to Dundee United. I know you cant read too much into these things but is it significant that the first team squad list has been updated on the website - - four forwards are listed - Juanma, Muirhead, Sammon and Todarov - no sign of Dario there.

Saw a few tweets about the same thing.

Thinking it centres around the Todorov signing.

Either:

We announced him as an u20 signing but error is that he is too old so has to now be considered a first teamer, with Zanatta being younger he can be considered u20s

Or

Todorov has come in, really impressed, is going to get a run in the team/squad and with King also back, Zanatta gametime is going to be few and far between so they will (as was originally Januarys plan) Loan him out for first team experience.

scott herbertson

So not a new player we are linked to

This is about Dario Zanatta

bad me - didn't spell Todorov right either  - I'm losing it!

It would bw a good move

not sure the benefits of other season at U20s and with others there not ready for first team

hints also we are likely to sign another striker plus Billy King also back

Would do the lad wonders getting a full season under his belt

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Reading between lines he will go out on loan either when Europe has passed or someone else comes in

Does RN not say that we aren't going to loan Zanatta out this window as we have loads of games and he's doing well but we may do in another window?

Ever since being linked with Todorov it's been mentioned he's too old for the 20s too!

Unknown user

I'd like him to get a loan, I haven't been very impressed overall but I'd like him to get out, prove me wrong and come back as a proven performer and hibs-smasher

I notice in the article on Oshinawa there are some comments from Neilson on maybe a loan for Dario to Dundee United. I know you cant read too much into these things but is it significant that the first team squad list has been updated on the website - - four forwards are listed - Juanma, Muirhead, Sammon and Todarov - no sign of Dario there.

Dario is listed in the under 20's squad on the website

Ibrahim Tall

It'd make sense and do him wonders to be playing every week. If we're keeping King this season and we've got Todorov around the first team this season upfront it would be an excellent opportunity to loan him out as both would restrict his opportunities here.

underwaterwoodwelder

I'd like him to get a loan, I haven't been very impressed overall but I'd like him to get out, prove me wrong and come back as a proven performer and hibs-smasher

This please as I couldn't agree more.

the big show

This please as I couldn't agree more.

Against Aberdeen in that friendly in the 1st half he had Shay Logan all over the place and looked dangerous every time he got the ball and should have scored when he went past them and put it past the post when through with a one on one . He has also bulked up as well and looks much stronger . I Don't think they will loan him out he caused them more problems than Nicholson or King . MCINNES was going ape shit at Logan and believe or not he looked to be one of there better players through out the game , The young guy Tolorov OR name something similar is also a big unit along with Muirhead who both look decent but its early days for them .

...a bit disco

Against Aberdeen in that friendly in the 1st half he had Shay Logan all over the place and looked dangerous every time he got the ball and should have scored when he went past them and put it past the post when through with a one on one . He has also bulked up as well and looks much stronger . I Don't think they will loan him out he caused them more problems than Nicholson or King . MCINNES was going ape shit at Logan and believe or not he looked to be one of there better players through out the game , The young guy Tolorov OR name something similar is also a big unit along with Muirhead who both look decent but its early days for them .

Good to hear this level of positivity.

Bodes well for the coming season.

:thumbsup:

Jambof3tornado

There will be a few of the u20s that dip in and out of the 1st team so its a fine balance on whether to loan out or not.

Maybe things will change if anybody leaves during the window.

jamboinglasgow

Does RN not say that we aren't going to loan Zanatta out this window as we have loads of games and he's doing well but we may do in another window?

Ever since being linked with Todorov it's been mentioned he's too old for the 20s too!

I read it as he wont go now but may well go before the end of this window. I can see it being done and Dundee United would be a good team to send him to. I think with Billy King, Todorov and Murihead all there covering either position he plays, a loan to play reguarly would really benefit him.

the big show

I read it as he wont go now but may well go before the end of this window. I can see it being done and Dundee United would be a good team to send him to. I think with Billy King, Todorov and Murihead all there covering either position he plays, a loan to play reguarly would really benefit him.

Todorov and Muirhead play more central ie through the middle or one playing of the other they will at times peel of to the wing . Zanatta is more of a wing man either wing . Nicholson and King are our other 2 wing men of which none of them showed much against Aberdeen were Zannata looked good .

Fair point - we may wait to see what we pick up on a free after the transfer window closes before sending him out on loan.

I was reading it as RN meant January but the loan window is longer isn't it?

Let him go on loan, if/when we sell Walker/Nicholson/King next summer, he can come in and replace one of them. He will have had 20-30 competitive games and more ready for playing every week than if we were to keep him this season and only use him occasionally from the bench.

• default_large.png
  • Registered Users B
  • member.gif
  • 1,411 posts

Posted Today, 05:41

TypoonJambo, on 26 Jun 2016 - 04:14 AM, said:snapback.png

Sounds very promising from your write up Big Show, getting excited about the future now,

There was many positives but none more so than Zannata and this young lad . For me they would be totally bonkers to put Zannata out on loan after what he showed he can do in this game . He had Shay Logan all over the place and he is a decent defender and Mcinnes was going bonkers . YES Zannata should of scored but over all he was causing them plenty problems and they were clattering into him but he went back for more . i know in the 1st team games he has played so far he has been nothing special but for me he has worked over the holidays he has bulked up and you can see he is deffo a lot stronger . my honest opinion he would play before Nicholson does on this showing .

I agree

Edited by the big show, Today, 05:42.

Heard from a decent source St Johnstone want him. Hearts want to make sure.he gets plenty game time at the highest level.

We will have him for the 1st and probably 2nd round of Europa's though.

Jambof3tornado

Heard from a decent source St Johnstone want him. Hearts want to make sure.he gets plenty game time at the highest level.

Thats a good team to go to on loan, even better than king going to the zombies.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

:laugh:

No chance he's good enough for St Johnstone at this present time. Dundee utd would be a much better fit.

HillmanHearts

So - When Robbie says we want him to stay - what does he really mean  ?

Drama !!

Archived