Make that dross read Kickback!

Sendemaff

...someone should get a hold of Stevie Frail and get him to sit the players down and read some of the comments on this board this morning. That was another hard slap in the puss to take, a bunch of journeymen taking good money under false pretences.

There's a few prima donna's needing emptied. C'mon guys, you owe us big time.

Players don't care. As long as they have money to shop in Cruise in the afternoon after training then i doubt any of them are that bothered. That goes for most players, not just the diddies at Hearts.

Players like (dare i say it) Pressley and Hartley was psycho when they got beat and let everyone know in no uncertain terms that is was unacceptable (I have seen this first hand by the way). Now we have a squad who seem reasonably happy when we lose. This is just another by-product of the systematic dismantling of the cup winning team.

...someone should get a hold of Stevie Frail and get him to sit the players down and read some of the comments on this board this morning. That was another hard slap in the puss to take, a bunch of journeymen taking good money under false pretences.

There's a few prima donna's needing emptied. C'mon guys, you owe us big time.

Frail is an average under 19 coach at best, he's way way way out his depth even as a caretaker.

Players don't care. As long as they have money to shop in Cruise in the afternoon after training then i doubt any of them are that bothered. That goes for most players, not just the diddies at Hearts.

Players like (dare i say it) Pressley and Hartley was psycho when they got beat and let everyone know in no uncertain terms that is was unacceptable (I have seen this first hand by the way). Now we have a squad who seem reasonably happy when we lose. This is just another by-product of the systematic dismantling of the cup winning team.

Totally agree with your comments about Pressley and Hartley, we need players like that who play for the jersy. Id take Pressley back in a minute just for his presence.

Totally agree with your comments about Pressley and Hartley, we need players like that who play for the jersy. Id take Pressley back in a minute just for his presence.

Our best 2 players last night were Jonsson and Neilson. Both play for the jersey (the only 2 trying to gee up the others after the penalty went in) but are not players like Pressley who can demand better effort from other players.

The diagnosis of taking out the characters who were willing to stand up to Romanov was wrong and the cure has been a disaster.

Archived