?600,000 Damage minimum

JamboJohn1874

Captain Price

?10m fine and banished from the Scottish Leagues please.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shanks said no

If ?115k is what they would get for winning, then ?165k looks like the sum they could be fined as per rule 12 (IF we're interpreting it correctly).  That doesn't, however, account for third party actions that might be taken, eg the equipment stolen form the pitchside photographer that Gasman mentions.

This is all speculation.  It's what we do.  But I'd imagine that the Hibs board started budgeting for next season with SC money in mind.  If that were to be taken away from them... and with no parachute payment for YEAR 3 in the Championship... and with sub-10k crowds hardly bolstering the coffers from the season just gone... who knows what might happen?  Something we can all tick-tock about as the picture starts to become clearer.

Do the Vermin not get a cut of the gate receipts?

tartofmidlothian

Guys did we not rip the pish out of Hibs re their letters to Lithuania etc.....

We did, and now they've Hibsed it it up without us even sending a postcard.

Great, eh?

Chick Young in radio just now suggesting the Led advertising boards that were destroyed during the pitch invasion by Hibs supporters were worth ?600,000.

That is excluding the pitch, turf and thefts from camera men etc.

The book has to be thrown at Hibs.

My mate was a lighting tech or something at the game so he all the advertising boards etc pitch side . He said it was all destroyed. No doubt that will be a pretty penny.

socrates82

Hearts got a suspended ?20,000 fine for the "Monkey" comments.  Vlad was separately fined ?25,000 for related comments about referees.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/6621549.stm

Worth every penny. I got mixed up with the unprecedented fine for "indiscipline" - given at a time our discipline was improving! I think that's what triggered his remarks.

Incredible looking back how much the SFA got out of Hearts. Meanwhile, Rangers and Celtic are allowed to have a go at refs or the quality of the league at will with no punishment at all.

Do the Vermin not get a cut of the gate receipts?

Honestly no idea. I'd guess that at least some of it goes towards making up the prize fund.

On a different point, regarding the views being put forward about the possible comparison to Hibs writing letters to Lithuania, I totally get that. But I see this thread as pure speculation. I don't think there's any suggestion that Hearts fans are writing to the SFA demanding the strongest action, which would be the 'logical' comparison. We'll find out soon enough what the punishment is. I think there's a genuine interest there given the punishments we've received from the SFA in recent years.

"Make them play behind closed doors"

I can't think of anything that ISN'T funny about that!!!!!

The Gasman

Has this sanction been backdated..? :unsure:

Would anyone notice the difference?

With all the Football Banning Orders they might just be doing that anyway

Archived