It is time

Colonel Kurtz

Colonel Kurtz

The season will be over next Wednesday.

Time surely to play the youngsters for the rest of the season,if we unearth a couple it will have been a worthwhile exercise.

This wil require a degree of patience and understanding by supporters that encouragemnt and not demonisation for one mis placed pass is required.

Remember we did it before,anf the rsults were ok

I agree with you Colonel. I don't agree with giving youngsters 5 year deals though.

Familiarity breeds contempt.

...This wil require a degree of patience and understanding by supporters that encouragemnt and not demonisation for one mis placed pass is required....

Can you see that happening?

The trouble is that Romanov and puppets including Frail have taken us into relegation areas.

There is still a real risk of relegation.

To be fair I think the fans would give the young ones a break.... Eggy has been given the breaks when he has not performed at his best... cause we know he gives 100% and is still learning.... how can you give guys like Miko a break when you know he is a jumped up little tw@ who does nothing and brings nothing to the team!

Give the young'ins a go.... I would rather watch some young lads trying their heart out and making progress than the pants we have been served!

Colonel Kurtz

We have given John Murray a new contract and a large budget.

Johns biggest gripe is that young players are being allowed to stagnate,when they are ready for a chance,and then go backwards.

Colonel Kurtz
To be fair I think the fans would give the young ones a break.... Eggy has been given the breaks when he has not performed at his best... cause we know he gives 100% and is still learning.... how can you give guys like Miko a break when you know he is a jumped up little tw@ who does nothing and brings nothing to the team!

Give the young'ins a go.... I would rather watch some young lads trying their heart out and making progress than the pants we have been served!

agreed ,Motherwell had several youngsters playing last night,both teams were crap,but they fought more

We have given John Murray a new contract and a large budget.

Johns biggest gripe is that young players are being allowed to stagnate,when they are ready for a chance,and then go backwards.

Could not believe it when I saw Ivaskevicius on the bench again last night.

Surely we have some young players with more desire to play than him?

Colonel Kurtz
So long as it ain't QOS and Motherwell rejects.

change the record pal,if your going to contribute nothing positive ,then dont bother.

Guest JamboRobbo
change the record pal,if your going to contribute nothing positive ,then dont bother.

So you think we should put QOS and Motherwell rejects in? If they ain't good enough for Motherwell or QOS, they ain't good enough for Hearts IMO.

IMHO, the season's over already. We don't have to wait until next Wednesday as the diddy cup is a, er, diddy cup.

No chance of relegation.

No chance of a Yooro place.

The rest of the season is simply playing out our remaining fixtures with no chance of any reward at the end of it.

Colonel Kurtz

I repeat my earlier statement .....dont bother contributing to debate,if that is all you can come up with,you are like a stuck record.

Banks

Thomson

Wallace

Mcgowan

Berra

Visconte

Mearns

Johnsson

Driver

Mole

Kostadinov subs Husband,templeton,Park,Brown,Husband

Would be a start

Time surely to play the youngsters for the rest of the season,if we unearth a couple it will have been a worthwhile exercise.

This wil require a degree of patience and understanding by supporters that encouragemnt and not demonisation for one mis placed pass is required.

Totally agree mate. Lets face it, if our promising younsters cant break into this team ahead of the likes of Miko & Elliots they are in trouble.

I honestly think the fans would cut them a bit slack also.

Guest JamboRobbo
I repeat my earlier statement .....dont bother contributing to debate,if that is all you can come up with,you are like a stuck record.

Banks

Thomson

Wallace

Mcgowan

Berra

Visconte

Mearns

Johnsson

Driver

Mole

Kostadinov subs Husband,templeton,Park,Brown,Husband

Would be a start

So you do want QOS rejects in. Can't see how that can possibly be the answer tbh.

The introduction of youth players is the only thing that would get me along to watch Hearts again this season. I'm sick of the overpaid wasters, divers and LOSERS in our first team squad and the weak apologies for 'managers' overseeing them.

bilston angel

We have to draft youngsters into the positions of the players who are not doing the business and will never be good enough for this club to progress (don't think I need to list them), my only worry is some of our own support will not patient, hopefully if its pointed out to them that the alternative is back to square one. precisely where we are at the moment they will see sense. This of course is in the absence of new players, which I'm not holding my breath over.

Other teams have no qualms about giving youngsters a chance, ok they are in a different position from us who have about ten deadbeats between the young players and the first team blocking their progress.

blondejamtart

I would agree with that too. What have we got to lose? Having watched the u19s in action, I honestly believe there is talent there, and given a chance to prove themselves, there are certainly some of them who could make the breakthrough. Chances are they'd at least have the incentive and passion to show a bit of fight and determination, which we've been seriously lacking lately!

Colonel Kurtz
So you do want QOS rejects in. Can't see how that can possibly be the answer tbh.

And you have seen how many of the youngsters playing?

Or do you just sit a carp in a negative manner

Change Mole for for who in your considered opinion

Guest JamboRobbo
And you have seen how many of the youngsters playing?

Or do you just sit a carp in a negative manner

Change Mole for for who in your considered opinion

Either we have a promising youngster who has a chance to make it (in which case I have no problem with him getting a chance) or we don't. If they ain't good enough, there is little point pretending they have a chance to make it.

Mole's failure to get in the QOS team tells me all I need to know about him, just as Elliots failure to get in the Motherwell team told us all we needed to know about him.

Not good enough for QOS or Motherwell = not good enough for Hearts.

Colonel Kurtz
I'd play the tea lady before Mould.

ok lets not let opinions from our resident KB"Experts" on individual youngsters detract from the main point.

Should we now give them a chance.

Colonel Kurtz
Either we have a promising youngster who has a chance to make it (in which case I have no problem with him getting a chance) or we don't. If they ain't good enough, there is little point pretending they have a chance to make it.

Mole's failure to get in the QOS team tells me all I need to know about him, just as Elliots failure to get in the Motherwell team told us all we needed to know about him.

Not good enough for QOS or Motherwell = not good enough for Hearts.

I bow to yourr extensive knowledge about players who were rated by Levein,Jefferies,Archie gemmill etc

ok lets not let opinions from our resident KB"Experts" on individual youngsters detract from the main point.

Should we now give them a chance.

Yes we should Colonel. Refer to my original post.

They can't be any worse than the charlatans we have playing for us now.

:527:

The question is whether they are better than what we have in the squad/team.

I've only really seen Mole for Hearts a handful of times. Similarly a handful for Beniusis viewings.

Mole has looked like a better player than Beniusis on that basis.

Colonel Kurtz
The question is whether they are better than what we have in the squad/team.

I've only really seen Mole for Hearts a handful of times. Similarly a handful for Beniusis viewings.

Mole has looked like a better player than Beniusis on that basis.

I did not see the point of the 2 liths on the bench,or the 2 lith wingers that playd.

Last night was always going to be a battle and not pretty,they were all not going to be up for it

Guest JamboRobbo

Look at Templeton. There is an example of a player going out on loan and looking the part.

That is the sort of boy we should be giving a chance to. not the likes of Clum and Mole.

Get the youngsters in. We can't get any worse. We need a manager in that can see a player for what he is. Frail needs to be more objective when selecting the side. Grow some testicles.

Said the very same thing after the St Midden game!

Look at Templeton. There is an example of a player going out on loan and looking the part.

That is the sort of boy we should be giving a chance to. not the likes of Clum and Mole.

Agreed!

IMHO we cannot afford to blood the youngsters until such time as we are free from relegation.

Then I feel we can go down this route but not before.

Guest GhostHunter

Put the kids in when we're bordering on a relegation battle ?

Shyeah right.

How to destroy their confidence in one easy step.

The arseholes we have currently playing for us, are responsible (amongst others) for the mess we find ourselves in. I don't want the youth players to be tarnished by the 1st team squads blatant inadequacies.

Guest JamboRobbo

The arseholes we have currently playing for us, are responsible (amongst others) for the mess we find ourselves in. I don't want the youth players to be tarnished by the 1st team squads blatant inadequacies.

A very relevent point.

Shyeah right.

I know what you are saying but the point is there are players getting a game that are not good enough. I dont think we should blood a full team but surely guys like Branny, Roccy or Templeton can get a place at least on the bench and then gradually into the team. Our bench last night was a joke and surely having impact players like Branny or Templeton on there would have been better than Benny or No.28.

Shyeah right.

So what do we do, continue to play these arseholes? I, like many supporters, would get a boost from seeing young players giving their all for the club and giving us some hope for the future, after all the emergence of Jonsson and Driver have been rare highlights of this season. I do get your point though, the set up and environment we have at the moment is not the best for successfully blooding young players. Basically, this season is fecked and has been ever since Romanov didn't appoint a proper manager last summer.

We need a manager who knows he has time to do this... frail would do it imo if he knew he wouldnt be on the dole in 3 months time due to bad results.

First things first

Manager secured

Youngsters played

Summer holiday

We need a manager who knows he has time to do this... frail would do it imo if he knew he wouldnt be on the dole in 3 months time due to bad results.

First things first

Manager secured

Youngsters played

Summer holiday

But Frail is only caretaker manager until a new man is brought in so he can't be sacked. The club website has stated that an experienced manager will be brought in and Frail will be retained in the backroom staff. The club haven't lied surely? ;)

jamboinglasgow

I like the idea of bringing in some youngsters but feel a team also need experenced players in it as well so I would go

Banks

Thomson

MacGowen

Berra

Wallace/Goncalves/Brown

Driver

Palazeluos

Jonsson

Visconte

Templeton

Velicka

Subs: Bjornnson, Chesney, Karpipidas, Mearns, Nade, Kostidinov, Neilson.

Archived