***** The Official Losers v Sevco Scottish Cup Final Thread *****

Riddley Walker

Riddley Walker

I despise Rangers but hope they make another day of perfect misery for Hubs.

I don't even want a Hibsing, just plain old despair from start to finish.

4-0 Huns please.

I despise Rangers but hope they make another day of perfect misery for Hubs.

I don't even want a Hibsing, just plain old despair from start to finish.

4-0 Huns please.

:spoton:

Complete and utter humiliation please Rangers. I want these tramps back home before full time.

chester copperpot

Come on Glasgow Rangers.

Good luck in your quest to heap yet more misery on those horrible mutant vermin scum from down the docks.

FTH now, and forever.

Ron Burgundy

Come on Glasgow Rangers.

Good luck in your quest to heap yet more misery on those horrible mutant vermin scum from down the docks.

FTH now, and forever.

I concur.

Bazzas right boot

Stoned to death or burned.

Not great, however wins will get a big :sincere:  , whoever loses will get a big  :rudi:

Given the two choices, my feelings are clear, Don't want Rangers bouncing in to the SPL of a cup win and in Europe.

Got a feeling if Hibs start fast they could take Rangers out, Rangers been on holiday mode for about 3 weeks then not played for another 3, be interesting to see how sharp they are, 5/6 weeks is along time without a competitive game.

Hibs have had a decent break since another play off collapse, will they recover and pull themselves together or just sleep walk to another failure? it really is 50/50.

Either 3-1 Hibs after a fast start and going 2-0 up, or 5-1 Rangers, the game being 2-1 with 30 or so  to go but as Hibs chase and tire, Rangers pick them off and  Hibs chuck another final.

I'm a humble man and a good sport. .... May the worst team lose!

Guest Paul Allen

Irrespective of today's outcome plaudits must go to Kenny Miller who became the first player to score for 3 different teams in an Old Firm game when he netted the opener in the semi final in April.

Sevco -2 is 6/1 with Hills 

Come on Heeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaarts er, Sevco :boak: even.

FTH

This is a Lose/lose day for us! Don't want The Rangers coming up with even more money to spend with their 'Euro' budget and really don't want Hibs to finally win it.........

As a fan of football this games set up to be a cracker.

Got the beer and snacks at the ready.

tumblr_m2kgyhkNNv1qg39ewo1_500.gif

On the way to work and loads of hobbies I their colour starting their day out. Don't mind admitting im more than a tad jealous right now.

Cup final day is soecial

Jambo-Jimbo

This final is between the two clubs I despise the most in Scotland.

However to my knowledge the Rangers fans have never actively tried to kill us off whereas the vermin have, so I can live with a Rangers win far more easily than a vermin win.

Besides we would never hear the end of if, if the vermin win the cup after putting us out, so in this instance I want Rangers to beat that shower.

Nucky Thompson

My heart is hoping for Rangers to thrash them but my head says 2-1 Hibs

Besides we would never hear the end of if, if the vermin win the cup after putting us out, so in this instance I want Rangers to beat that shower.

Then there's the media frenzy on how the rangers are back. The worst scenario of my football supporting life. Still backing the rangers but I'd prefer it if in the unlikely scenario both were found out to be doping their players and are kicked out the competition fined and demoted to the league below. 

letsalldothebeattie

I want to see a right proper Hibs pumping today by Rangers. If on there game I hope we see a similar thumping like that Petrofac game at the start of the season will happily take 4/5 or 6 goals today for Rangers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Head says Hibs have little chance.

2 games a week for 2 months, poor form, struggles with formation, injuries and to top it off the unexpected, devastating play off failure.

But Hibs have beaten Rangers so they know they can do it and the Rangers defence is more than dodgy.

But I feel somehow this means more to Rangers.

3-0 Rangers

Rangers to get a completely unjustified penalty after 8 minutes, which they score, followed by 82 minutes of poor football and few chances, leaving Rangers with another/their first tainted title and Hibs writing to the European Court of Human Rights about CHEATURZ.

Jambo-Jimbo

Then there's the media frenzy on how the rangers are back. The worst scenario of my football supporting life. Still backing the rangers but I'd prefer it if in the unlikely scenario both were found out to be doping their players and are kicked out the competition fined and demoted to the league below. 

The media frenzy will surround Rangers whether they win the cup or not just as it always does.

As i said given the choice, I can live with a Rangers win more easily than a Hibs win.

Horrible feeling about today

I think they will win as Rangers seem to have switched off since winning the championship, whereas they have still been involved in high pressure games.

At 5 o'clock this place will be full of posts about how garbage Rangers really are.

Just my gut feeling, hope I'm wrong,

Stroll for Rangers, HIbs are mentally gone. 5-1 is 80/1 with Sky Bet so would be silly not to!!!

The Internet

Rangers to get a completely unjustified penalty after 8 minutes, which they score, followed by 82 minutes of poor football and few chances, leaving Rangers with another/their first tainted title and Hibs writing to the European Court of Human Rights about CHEATURZ.

Actually yeah I think I prefer this.

JamboHeriot

A Hibs loss could really finish them off for another few years. It will undoubtedly have been the worst season in the club's history.

Think Sevco will win. Hobos still mentally shattered after remaining in the championship(Apart from their Loanees) and think they will tire on that big pitch quicker than Sevco

All roads lead to Gorgie

I wish The Rangers good luck. Never thought I would ever utter those words but there I have. Off to have a shower now !

Hope Rangers feck them senseless however do think their layoff is an issue. If Hibs win then fair play. Three SC finals is good going for any club and you expect them to get lucky at some point...thankfully I have no need to be in Edinburgh for a few weeks anyway.

Think the first goal will be crucial. Rangers seem to be a bit huff and puff if they fall behind to the supposed better sides.

Not seen so many 'it's our year; it's in the stars' this year.

So the one I saw not from Hibs but Raith Rovers. The last 3 Cup winners Celtic, St Johnstone and Inverness all beat Raith in an earlier round.

Rangers 3 (at least) Hibs 0 (1 at most).

Kenny Miller to score at least once. I think the lad McKay will score too.

Hope the ball bounces kindly for Rangers.

chuck berrys hairline

McBookie giving away odds 5/1 for any team to score to new accounts.

Feel it's going to be 3-1 Rangers

I had a green shit yesterday. Not sure what to make of it tbh!

Red wine?

Rudolf's Mate

Red wine?

If it was an omen surely it's not a good one for them.

Most likely the red though :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rudolf's Mate

Red wine?

If it was an omen surely it's not a good one for them.

Most likely the red though :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Riddley Walker

McBookie giving away odds 5/1 for any team to score to new accounts.

Feel it's going to be 3-1 Rangers

It says winnings will be paid in "Bonus Cash". Does this mean you can't withdraw?

It should have been ten

Despise The Rangers with a passion but for today I will be hoping they pump the hobos big time. What a horrible pair of clubs to be in the final.

Heart&soul

Not seen so many 'it's our year; it's in the stars' this year.

So the one I saw not from Hibs but Raith Rovers. The last 3 Cup winners Celtic, St Johnstone and Inverness all beat Raith in an earlier round.

I should take you to my work - everyday I get another incredible 'coincidence' they've just thought of that suggests it is their year.

I can only salute their indefatigability.

chuck berrys hairline

It says winnings will be paid in "Bonus Cash". Does this mean you can't withdraw?

It'll be free bets to the value of your winnings probably five pound multiples

Riddley Walker

It'll be free bets to the value of your winnings probably five pound multiples

Cheers. 

Jambo_Jarman

I'm actually pretty certain Rangers are winning this one. I'm usually shitting myself, was convinced they'd beat us in 2012 (I know, I know) and sneak it against Celtic the following year.

Which, now that I think about it, means my gut feeling is always wrong when it comes to Scottish Cup finals. Oh no...

Archived