Romanov Propogandists

The Real Maroonblood

The Real Maroonblood
We're all Hearts supporters.

It's just that we are always being told that everything is hunky dory when obviuosly it is not. I maybe wrong.

Nucky Thompson

The Real Maroonblood, can't wait for a defeat so he can come on here and post his bile. The 'Romanov propogandists' are probably gutted at being emptied out the cup, unlike some tossers who can't wait for our next defeat:mad:

Billy the Jambo

Is the people who suck off romanov on here that make me sick .1 win in 14 games we could be relegated but hold on we have got moving electronic advertising boards and we have a shop in the gyle and a shop st james centre oh and we are building a new stand supposedly everything is ok off the pitch the commercial department have done really well .Well bollox to that it is on the pitch that counts romanov and frail are making us a bigger laughing stock than we already are Romanov and frail should GTF now before its too late .Do all the vladsheep on here honestly think he will stick around if we get relegated some how i dont think so .Yes i want the mad one to go but not under these circumstances

Nucky Thompson
Is the people who suck off romanov on here that make me sick .1 win in 14 games we could be relegated but hold on we have got moving electronic advertising boards and we have a shop in the gyle and a shop st james centre oh and we are building a new stand supposedly everything is ok off the pitch the commercial department have done really well .Well bollox to that it is on the pitch that counts romanov and frail are making us a bigger laughing stock than we already are Romanov and frail should GTF now before its too late .Do all the vladsheep on here honestly think he will stick around if we get relegated some how i dont think so .Yes i want the mad one to go but not under these circumstances
Eh...:silly:

I'd be interested in TRMB finding one single quote from one single poster who has said in the last year that says "everything is hunky dory".

If he can't I suggest he is emptied as a childish wind up merchant.

It's not the "Vladsheep" who seem to take some perverse enjoyment at our current situation that's for sure.

Chucking a smilie at the end of your post doesn't convince anyone that you are hurting either.

We're all Hearts supporters.

Exactly Samster.

Unfortunately there are too many on here who get some sort of strange satisfaction from picking on fellow Jambos when the going gets tough(er). I don't understand why that would be the first thing they'd want to do, on the morning after our exit from the Scottish cup. But heyho, everybody's different I guess. I can only assume it makes them feel better....or something...

It's just that we are always being told that everything is hunky dory when obviuosly it is not. I maybe wrong.

Who has said everything is "hunky dory"?

Guest JamboRobbo

Unfortunately there are too many on here who get some sort of strange satisfaction from picking on fellow Jambos when the going gets tough(er).

Probably people reacting to having been abused and called a moaner/hobo etc by the Romanov apologists, just for saying it how it is.

Nelly Terraces
Exactly Samster.

Unfortunately there are too many on here who get some sort of strange satisfaction from picking on fellow Jambos when the going gets tough(er). I don't understand why that would be the first thing they'd want to do, on the morning after our exit from the Scottish cup. But heyho, everybody's different I guess. I can only assume it makes them feel better....or something...

Yeah, people like you. You're never off folks backs.

Probably people reacting to having been abused and called a moaner/hobo etc by the Romanov apologists, just for saying it how it is.

I think we can all see how it is. Some just seem to derive bizarre satisfaction from the things that go wrong...that's what confuses me.

(Not directed at you btw...or anyone else in particular either...)

Guest JamboRobbo
I think we can all see how it is.

Perhaps now. Those of us who saw it 18 months ago have had to put up with 18 months of abuse on here.

scots civil war
Eh...:silly:

erm,why av you got the jester on m8y,this is serious

oh i forgot,ridicule is part of the believers armour

never mind tho eh,you should have a few scarfs to go round your neck next week ........................

Perhaps now. Those of us who saw it 18 months ago have had to put up with 18 months of abuse on here.

Perhaps some of those who erred on the side of doom and gloom have been reasonably accurate in their predictions but I don't remember anyone getting it dead on. I think those that didn't (and still don't) go for that sort of approach probably just became dismissive because of the sheer madness of some of the suspicions and paranoia that were floating around. Not all of the cynics were as reasonable as others, to put it mildly! A few probably had some accurate predictions but all too often, they were lost in amongst all the rubbish.

I don't know about others, but it really gets my goat when people pigheadedly (is that a word?) refuse to acknowledge that there's anything positive happening at all. Focusing only on the negative stuff becomes a little draining, and it isn't as bad as some people would have you think. It's not great, admittedly...but it's not so bad that we need to get hysterical. Some seem to enjoy it a little too much when things go wrong and they're proven right about predictions they've made, and that's just plain bizarre.

Guest JamboRobbo
Perhaps some of those who erred on the side of doom and gloom have been reasonably accurate in their predictions but I don't remember anyone getting it dead on.

Hence what I've said all along. It wasn't erring on the side of doom and gloom. It was taking the blinkers off, and looking at the situation for what it was, and is.

I don't know about others, but it really gets my goat when people pigheadedly (is that a word?) refuse to acknowledge that there's anything positive happening at all. Focusing only on the negative stuff becomes a little draining, and it isn't as bad as some people would have you think.

There are a lot of positives. The reason they aren't worth focussing on as much as the negatives, is that the negatives are all around the one thing that REALLY matters. The thing that the whole club should be geared towards. HMFC first team winning there next match.....

All the rest is just a sideshow which makes the thing that matters possible.

Some seem to enjoy it a little too much when things go wrong and they're proven right about predictions they've made, and that's just plain bizarre.

Indeedy doody, couldn't agree more!

Some people on this board have long expressed doubts about how things are going, and that's a healthy sign of debate.

Others - just as in the stands at Tynie - are hysterical doom-merchants using football to exorcise some of their own self-loathing.

:mystic:

Indeed JR. Called a hobo and all that kind of garbage. Sadly some of us could see VR for what he is back then. :rolleyes:

Hence what I've said all along. It wasn't erring on the side of doom and gloom. It was taking the blinkers off, and looking at the situation for what it was, and is.

There are a lot of positives. The reason they aren't worth focussing on as much as the negatives, is that the negatives are all around the one thing that REALLY matters. The thing that the whole club should be geared towards. HMFC first team winning there next match.....

Fraid so ...

Things like the hoped for future benefit in distributing free Hearts shirts to 7 years olds ... rather falls apart when the team itself has the statistic of 1 win in 14 league games.

Seven years olds aren't daft and my last visit to The Gyle showed any number of kids wearing old-firm gear, and not 1 Hearts top did I see.

Yup, but the thing is that it wasn't like that 18 months ago. Even if people had taken the blinkers off, there was nothing to see...yet. Any predictions were just speculation and conjecture based on very little fact. Now that we're sitting at the bottom of the table without a decent manager, I don't think we should be congratulating those who suspected that it might go this way when it was just a (un)lucky guess. And speaking personally...I still don't think it's all THAT bad anyway. If we were in a position that we couldn't fix or were unlikely to fix, then I'd worry. It's January, this season isn't going to be a classic but I don't think it's going to end up being memorable for bad reasons either. A few decent results would have us in an entirely different place so what's the point in giving up now?

Why not just look at both? To focus on negatives to the exclusion of anything positive, the overall picture is just as inaccurate. Don't get me wrong, I recognise that there are some issues worth worrying about, I'm just not ready to chuck in the towel yet.

A football club without a decent team wont amount to a hill of beans. We have been steadily getting worse for the best part of two years now and nothing has been done/is getting done to change our plight.

Romanov is either unwilling or unable to do anything about it. Either way we are screwed.

I hope everybody going down the 'told you so' route is feeling a wee bit better.

Doesn't change anything though.

We're still all Hearts fans.

We're still out of the SC.

I hope everybody going down the 'told you so' route is feeling a wee bit better.

Doesn't change anything though.

We're still all Hearts fans.

We're still out of the SC.

Well said.

Quite interesting to note who is absent from JKB again on the back of yet more proof that the football side of our club is in disarray.

Guest JamboRobbo
Yup, but the thing is that it wasn't like that 18 months ago. Even if people had taken the blinkers off, there was nothing to see...yet.

There was, for those who were willing to see.

Any predictions were just speculation and conjecture based on very little fact. Now that we're sitting at the bottom of the table without a decent manager, I don't think we should be congratulating those who suspected that it might go this way when it was just a (un)lucky guess. And speaking personally...I still don't think it's all THAT bad anyway. If we were in a position that we couldn't fix or were unlikely to fix, then I'd worry. It's January, this season isn't going to be a classic but I don't think it's going to end up being memorable for bad reasons either. A few decent results would have us in an entirely different place so what's the point in giving up now?

Do you actually believe that? The situation we are in right now is/was the innevitable result of the actions we took.

Why not just look at both? To focus on negatives to the exclusion of anything positive, the overall picture is just as inaccurate. Don't get me wrong, I recognise that there are some issues worth worrying about, I'm just not ready to chuck in the towel yet.

Don't think I'm getting my point across.

We are a football club. our whole reason for being is to win football matches on a saturday.

Yes, there are plenty positives things happening. But none of them have anything to do with the only part that really matters. The football team winning matches on a saturday.

boabyarsebiscuit

This is coming from a long-term cynic.

I think now is the time for all Hearts fans to stick together.

We need a manager.

We need better players.

There's basically a week left of the Transfer Window.

Time for the club to do something.

In particular to show us fans that they are not taking us for granted.

Do you actually believe that? The situation we are in right now is/was the innevitable result of the actions we took.

We are a football club. our whole reason for being is to win football matches on a saturday.

Yes, there are plenty positives things happening. But none of them have anything to do with the only part that really matters. The football team winning matches on a saturday.

As much as i love to disagree with you JR, i have to agree with all your above points.

This thread, alongside most others on the front page wouldn't exist had we won last night.

So very true.

Nothing like a spanner in the works to kick-off JKB civil war...

The most frustrating thing about all of this is it's so easy to fix the problems, but our owner doesn't seem to give a stuff. How long would it take any other club to appoint a manager? 2 weeks max?

It's been going on so long people can even predict what is coming next, February will come and we still won't have a manager. I'd love to be wrong...

We_are_the_Hearts
Quite interesting to note who is absent from JKB again on the back of yet more proof that the football side of our club is in disarray.

Very interesting! They will be away getting wound up and fed more "pie in the sky".

It's funny how Frail takes the credit when we win, yet Romanov takes the flak when we don't.

How anyone can come on here and say "I told you so" with some form of smug satisfaction is beyond me.

It's not Vlad's fault we didn't score.

Who has said everything is "hunky dory"?

Exactly. Nobody has said Romanov has not made his mistakes.

I think we will have to accept he has made his bed, as far as the way he has gone about appointing/sacking managers in the past, and now he is going to find it very difficult to attract another manager of good quality to the club.

We need a manager.

We need better players.

I'll buy that.

Where are they?

I know their head is still firmly up Romanov's a**e.

This post just illustrates how some folk on here see things simply as "black or white".

ie you are "with" romanov or "against" him.

It's a stupid point of view which adds nowt to the debate IMHO.

There are many things I dislike about the way Romanov runs our club, equally I think there are things that I like about the man.

Something tells me TheReal Maroonblood is of the opinion that "everything Romanov does is sh*t".

Thats why you can't have a debate with people like that. they assume if you don't hate Romanov you must love him.

No middle ground allowed.

These folk assume that if you are not 100% agaist Vlad, you are "blinkered", which is quite ironic given many people think the same about them!

Now, onto the actual OP......can someone tell me what the actual point of this thread was????

The Real Maroonblood, can't wait for a defeat so he can come on here and post his bile. The 'Romanov propogandists' are probably gutted at being emptied out the cup, unlike some tossers who can't wait for our next defeat:mad:
That's rich coming from you;)

We need a manager.

We need better players.

I agree with the above but some people concentrate on the negatives because they are boring moaners who can't help themselves.

Yes things need sorted out, and quickly, but there are 2 inescapable facts

1 We are still in business.

2 We are still at Tynecastle.

No one but Romanov came up with an alternative and these sad moaners can't either.

I do agree with what you're saying JR, and yes...results are the most important thing right now. But most of those who predicted our slump also predicted a whole load of other things that have been shown to be nonsense, misplaced suspicion or just plain old paranoia. Very few were reasonable with their approach.

The fact that some also seem quite pleased with themselves about getting part of it right just leaves a really bad taste in the mouth. 'I told you so' is rarely constructive in any way, and even less so now. And in the same way that cynics have been labelled moaners/hobos, those who didn't adopt that view have been called blinkered, gullible sheep. None of that is worth celebrating, especially when the truth actually seems to have landed somewhere in the middle.

This thread, alongside most others on the front page wouldn't exist had we won last night.

Bang on!

OTT reaction to a poor performance (one that, however, was only 1 penalty award and the thickness of the post from being a victorious performance!)

It's not Vlad's fault we didn't score.

It is however Vlad's fault that we :

Have 2 rubbish fullbacks

No attacking central midfielder

A dearth of quality on the left when Driver is out

Only 1 striker capable of scoring

No manager

Subs for a cup match so inept they were never coming on

A season that is in all likelihood going to be over in January

No European football AGAIN next season

etc etc etc

Guest JamboRobbo
I do agree with what you're saying JR, and yes...results are the most important thing right now. But most of those who predicted our slump also predicted a whole load of other things that have been shown to be nonsense, misplaced suspicion or just plain old paranoia. Very few were reasonable with their approach.

The fact that some also seem quite pleased with themselves about getting part of it right just leaves a really bad taste in the mouth. 'I told you so' is rarely constructive in any way, and even less so now. And in the same way that cynics have been labelled moaners/hobos, those who didn't adopt that view have been called blinkered, gullible sheep. None of that is worth celebrating, especially when the truth actually seems to have landed somewhere in the middle.

Agree there is little constructive in saying "I told you so". But at the same time, having been one of many on the receiving end of the stick over the past 18 months, I can understand why people say it.

Bang on!

OTT reaction to a poor performance (one that, however, was only 1 penalty award and the thickness of the post from being a victorious performance!)

You are surely having a laugh, we've been utter pish for ages, an 8-0 win would nt have changed that. Thankfully many are seeing how bad we are and expressing their points of view to this effect. If you think otherwise I'd be delighted to know whats so good about watching hearts right now

Aye very good JR, sometimes you make good points and the rest of the time you come across like a sanctimonious bawbag.

What if it's totally different in another 18 months time? The game is not yet over.

Where are they?

I know their head is still firmly up Romanov's a**e.

Thats the way to deal with it is it?

Split the Hearts in half....really clever stuff:confused:

Guest JamboRobbo
Aye very good JR, sometimes you make good points and the rest of the time you come across like a sanctimonious bawbag.

Fair enough. Thats the price of saying what I think I guess.

What if it's totally different in another 18 months time? The game is not yet over.

Depends if we keep doing what we've been doing for another 18 months and it turns out right, then yes, it'd be proven that the methods we used were correct.

Given that we are supposed to be in the process of changing the methods having admitted they had failed (i.e. appointing a manager and letting him manage), then hopefully, we're never gonna find out how bad it might've got had we continued down that road for another 18 months.

Archived