?300,000 a week after tax

vegas-voss

vegas-voss

No wonder Ronaldo wants to join Madrid.

Real are willing to give Ronaldo ?300,000 a week after tax in a ?75m 5 year deal if Utd are willing to sell.Obscene amount of cash and what for not so Madrid can dominate Europe or anything although no doubt they would like to,but to sell shirts.

Goose Baxter

Real are willing to give Ronaldo ?300,000 a week after tax in a ?75m 5 year deal.Obscene amount of cash and what for not so Madrid can dominate Europe or anything although no doubt they would like to,but to sell shirts.

But this guy is the best in the business and if you want to have the best you need to pay top ??? to get him and if ?300,000 p/w is what it takes then why not. Its not his fault he is that good is it?

vegas-voss
But this guy is the best in the business and if you want to have the best you need to pay top ??? to get him and if ?300,000 p/w is what it takes then why not. Its not his fault he is that good is it?

Im not blaming him anyone in there right mind would want to go for that money.It's still an unreal amount of cash is double in probably more because it is after tax than any other player in the world recieves and would surely just push wages up even further.

Nevermind the awesome presence he would bring them on the pitch they will have done the sums and must be confident he can bring them huge monies from shirt sales etc.

Real v Utd would be worth seeing next season if this deal goes through. Irreplaceable for Utd right now, I reckon they would have to change the set up of the side and look to bring in a top centre forward to play beside Rooney.

Im not blaming him anyone in there right mind would want to go for that money.It's still an unreal amount of cash is double in probably more because it is after tax than any other player in the world recieves and would surely just push wages up even further.

I think that all is real. Because several years ago only for first month Real sell 1 000 000 (one million) kits with name Beckam

and nummber 23. Price - 60 euros. I think that this is 60 millions only for first month. Thay know well this business. Two clubs absolutely leaders in this game in market - Man.U and Real. I don't like Real, but this is true.

Goose Baxter
I think that all is real. Because several years ago only for first month Real sell 1 000 000 (one million) kits with name Beckam

and nummber 23. Price - 60 euros. I think that this is 60 millions only for first month. Thay know well this business. Two clubs absolutely leaders in this game in market - Man.U and Real. I don't like Real, but this is true.

Good point JamboBG but i would say that Beckham is a better marketing prospect that Ronald will be. Ronaldo is by far the better player but i can not see Real Madrid selling as many shirts as this.

Beckham is world wide famous, Ronaldo is not so much.

BangkokHearts

Snide Real shirts with Ronaldo on the back are out here already!

Real v Utd would be worth seeing next season if this deal goes through. Irreplaceable for Utd right now, I reckon they would have to change the set up of the side and look to bring in a top centre forward to play beside Rooney.

I think you mean a top centre forward to play beside Tevez.

I think he'd be better staying with Man Utd. Real Madrid are a top club but in footballing terms Utd are a superior team. If he has ambition he'll stay put IMO

bean counter

Interesting opinion but what is the average fans reaction when they hear some city banker\lawyer etc has earned over 15,000,000 a year everyone goes into hyperdrive and calls it obscene but not for a footballer.

The average person on average wages will earn approx 1,000,000 if they work for forty years

l/well gaz

Real are willing to give Ronaldo ?300,000 a week after tax in a ?75m 5 year deal if Utd are willing to sell.Obscene amount of cash and what for not so Madrid can dominate Europe or anything although no doubt they would like to,but to sell shirts.

I wonder if that spells the end for R.V.N.at Madrid.as he and Ronaldo didn't

get on at Man u.

Nobody is worth that. Wage caps should be introduced for footballers. I hope Fergie sticks him in the reserves to rot. Thats what Vlad would do...

Scary, no danger they are offering that, surely???

portobellojambo1

I don't think anyone is doubting that Ronaldo has talent The Dazzler, but I agree with the OP's thoughts, the amount of money they are talking about cannot be described as anything else but obscene, a take home salary of ?14.4 million per annum for a working week of around 20 hours max is fecking mental, and totally unjustified. The greed of players may be thing that ends up killing the game that pays them.

vegas-voss
I don't think anyone is doubting that Ronaldo has talent The Dazzler, but I agree with the OP's thoughts, the amount of money they are talking about cannot be described as anything else but obscene, a take home salary of ?14.4 million per annum for a working week of around 20 hours max is fecking mental, and totally unjustified. The greed of players may be thing that ends up killing the game that pays them.

In this case i don't think it's the greed of the player but the greed of Real Madrid to have just because he is the best about at the moment and he will sell shirts.If Madrid wanted to build a team capable of winning the CL again they would be bringing in players like Kaka and building a team around him.

Archived