Faith Healing

Jambo 4 Ever

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Internet

He is a top troll tbf, literally every post of his makes me want to punch a kitten in the face.

Riddley Walker

Jambo in Hamilton is genuinely one of the best trolls I've ever seen. Fair play. It's impossible for him to be real.

Bindy Badgy

Jambo in Hamilton is genuinely one of the best trolls I've ever seen. Fair play. It's impossible for him to be real.

I used to think that about a creationist that post on the Tartan Army board. He's been at it for years though so I've come to the conclusion that he's serious.

I think JIH is entirely serious with the nonsense he's posting but I think he's completely at it with the 'I'm not sure what to think, do you think this could be real' bullshit. I think he's just using JKB to share some of his crazy links in the hope that he might attract a few converts :lol:

I think JIH is entirely serious with the nonsense he's posting but I think he's completely at it with the 'I'm not sure what to think, do you think this could be real' bullshit. I think he's just using JKB to share some of his crazy links in the hope that he might attract a few converts :lol:

Nailed it.

Jambo-Jimbo

JIH is Kickbacks very own Christian Missionary.

He's like one of those Jehovah Witnesses who keep coming to your door and no matter how many times you tell them your not interested and to ****off they still keep coming back.

• 6 months later...
Harry Potter

You really see how completely brainwashed and deluded people are in times like this.  Take Lourdes for example.  Millions of docile sheep flock every year in hope of healing.  People with cancer then fight it and say it was healed by their faith.  Firstly, people just beat cancer this is a fact and secondly it is so arrogant.  What makes them so special that they get healed but others die.

Wake up ffs!!!

Suppose if it gives some people hope then possibly a place for it, 

Suppose if it gives some people hope then possibly a place for it, 

I watched a crime documentary the other day on ?ID?.  It was about a man who was wrongly convicted of killing his wife.  He was exonerated and pardoned 25 years later after irrefutable DNA evidence convicted another man.  This poor chap lost his son, his livelihood, his family, his life savings and a small question of 25 years of his life.  He experienced the most extreme hardship, pain and torture in a maximum security prison from 1989 ? 2014.  His interview in this documentary showed him to be the most lovely man who had no grievance for anyone for his gross injustice.  He ended it by saying he learnt 3 things in prison  1) God does exist 2) God is far wiser and smarter than him and 3) God loves him.

Now I find the fact that his faith got him through his unimaginable torture and injustice but ffs if god loved him why the **** was he put through it whilst some murdering piece of shite breathes fresh free air for 25 years.  What kind of sick and twisted God do these people worship.

10 day sentence for witholding evidence that resulted in someone going down for 24 years?

Jesus wept.

10 day sentence for witholding evidence that resulted in someone going down for 24 years?

Jesus wept.

Check out the docu man, was brilliant.  I'm a right forensics junkie though.

I don't even think he has received compensation as yet.

edit : just read - he received a pathetic ?2 million.

Jambo 4 Ever

I watched a crime documentary the other day on ?ID?.  It was about a man who was wrongly convicted of killing his wife.  He was exonerated and pardoned 25 years later after irrefutable DNA evidence convicted another man.  This poor chap lost his son, his livelihood, his family, his life savings and a small question of 25 years of his life.  He experienced the most extreme hardship, pain and torture in a maximum security prison from 1989 ? 2014.  His interview in this documentary showed him to be the most lovely man who had no grievance for anyone for his gross injustice.  He ended it by saying he learnt 3 things in prison  1) God does exist 2) God is far wiser and smarter than him and 3) God loves him.

Now I find the fact that his faith got him through his unimaginable torture and injustice but ffs if god loved him why the **** was he put through it whilst some murdering piece of shite breathes fresh free air for 25 years.  What kind of sick and twisted God do these people worship.

Interesting  - maybe it was God's way to come into his life

Some States dont even allow Comp after wrongful conviction

Two Brothers just released after 20 odd Yr got he haw, watched the Doc not that long ago

The American Justice System is  jaw dropping at times

Harry Potter

can hear what you are saying bud, thats a very sad story.

It sounds like God came inside him alright. Bent him over and gave him a proper beasting.

If God needs to come into people's lives then he is not god.

It would have been better for everyone if He'd just said 'Hello".

It would have been better for everyone if He'd just said 'Hello".

Aye but he wouldn't get his saddistic pleasure that way.

If God needs to come into people's lives then he is not god.

But if god just made it all perfect and gave no one choice then he would have just created robots.

And if we accept there is a god then we accept there is a devil who is doing evil.

Just playing devils advocate

But if god just made it all perfect and gave no one choice then he would have just created robots.

And if we accept there is a god then we accept there is a devil who is doing evil.

Just playing devils advocate

Then if the above is true God had to have created the devil. Now what kind of super being creates the devil?

Then if the above is true God had to have created the devil. Now what kind of super being creates the devil?

The devil is a fallen angel i think.

But if god does exist and he created us then if we had no choice hed just have created robots.

Also if god exists and he has let it be known through his son jesus the way to live your life being good in the face of evil.

Then rewarded with heaven if you do that then why should he intervene as life before eternity is just a brief moment.

Also I8 for someone who clearly doesn't believe in god you dont half get pissed off with him/her.

Lucifer was the most beloved of all gods angels who was cast out when he questioned the almighty.

pop quiz, how many people has the devil killed (according to the bible)

Lucifer was the most beloved of all gods angels who was cast out when he questioned the almighty.

pop quiz, how many people has the devil killed (according to the bible)

Considerably less than God.

Jambo 4 Ever

pop quiz, how many people has the devil killed (according to the bible)1

6?

Why on earth would anyone hate that someone got healed. Just because its outwith someone's experience or belief system does not invalidate what happened. Nothing worse than a closed atheistic mind set.

cW2p8TV.gif

I love how God and the Devil went in to hiding as soon as the bible was written.  They both certainly used to get about until then.  I feel robbed.

:sob:

Why on earth would anyone hate that someone got healed. Just because its outwith someone's experience or belief system does not invalidate what happened. Nothing worse than a closed atheistic mind set.  

An atheistic mindset looks for answers and evidence in a rational way. It is considerably less close-minded than going 'oh I don't understand it so it must be magic'.

I love how God and the Devil went in to hiding as soon as the bible was written. They both certainly used to get about until then. I feel robbed.

:sob:

Don't you worry about meeting God, you've no fecking chance.

An atheistic mindset looks for answers and evidence in a rational way. It is considerably less close-minded than going 'oh I don't understand it so it must be magic'.

Open minded, aye good one. Atheists are worse than Islamists.

Incredibly stupid statement. :lol:

Atheism is the lack of belief in the existence of a God. Whereas faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence.

There is absolutely no reason for a rational, open-minded person to honestly believe in the existence of a God. There is no evidence for it. Not a single shred. Atheists are simply being honest about the world and are infact the most open-minded - they actually value science and logical thinking.

Religions get their evidence from an ancient book, with no scientific merit. All of which are mutually incompatible with each other. They make supernatural claims about the universe that are backed up by absolutely nothing.

In fact, "atheism" is a term that should not even exist. No one ever needs to identify himself as a "non-astrologer" or a "non-alchemist." It is simply an acknowledgement of the obvious.

I can play this game too. People who think atheists are worse than Islamists are worse than nazis.

The Internet

Don't you worry about meeting God, you've no fecking chance.

In fairness, neither does anyone else.

I can play this game too. People who think atheists are worse than Islamists are worse than nazis but liberals are the worst.

If atheists are all about proveable facts then heres one.

Mathematics is undeniable.

And all that we know is explainable through this.

That means anything is possible.

Because any equation that you can use in math can be added to by the simple addition of +1.

Not science fiction.

The mathematical theory of infinity.

Because any equation that you can use in math can be added to by the simple addition of +1.

Not science fiction.

What is your point?

Not science fiction.

The fact that anything is possible doesn't mean that it has happened or is happening though. It's possible that Hearts could have won the Champions League but we were all mind wiped and no one remembers. It's possible that I'm currently baw deep in a super model.

The evidence, though, doesn't support it. That's pretty much how atheists see it. I don't know many atheists who say it's impossible that gods exist. Just that there's no evidence in their existence, therefore they don't believe in them.

Personally, as long as you don't infringe on other people's basic rights, believe whatever makes you happy.

zoltan socrates

The fact that anything is possible doesn't mean that it has happened or is happening though. It's possible that Hearts could have won the Champions League but we were all mind wiped and no one remembers. It's possible that I'm currently baw deep in a super model.

The evidence, though, doesn't support it. That's pretty much how atheists see it. I don't know many atheists who say it's impossible that gods exist. Just that there's no evidence in their existence, therefore they don't believe in them.

Personally, as long as you don't infringe on other people's basic rights, believe whatever makes you happy.

Just a wee technicality

To take the atheist viewpoint means that you absolutely deny the possibility, even if evidence is produced

Agnosticism is the disbelief until evidence is verified, the religosaurs hate that move though because it shows you can concede where necessary, something they cannot do because of their indoctrination and thus exposes them as a more closed mindset

Just a wee technicality

To take the atheist viewpoint means that you absolutely deny the possibility, even if evidence is produced

Agnosticism is the disbelief until evidence is verified, the religosaurs hate that move though because it shows you can concede where necessary, something they cannot do because of their indoctrination and thus exposes them as a more closed mindset

Atheism and agnosticism aren't mutually exclusive.  I'm explicitly an agnostic atheist.

wgl13.jpg

You know how the devil got cast out of heaven into he'll, and now he tortures those unworthy of heaven?

Well, isn't he doing God's work in that case? Which makes him a good guy surely?

Archived