***Mon the Bairns Official Thread***

Luscious Laryea

Luscious Laryea

Surprised I couldn't see any sort of anti-Hobos thread on this so my apologies if this is duplicating work...

Is anyone going to this to catch a glimpse of the inevitable failure? Tried the Falkirk ticket office number for Easter Road tickets today and they say they're working on a resolution with the Hobos to make tickets available on the day - apparently Hobos do not want any pay at the gate tickets (presumably to prevent Jambos like myself turning up and mocking them). Seems very petulant to do this rather than accept the ticket money at ?15 per adult.

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

I'll be at the second leg on Friday night. Really hoping for a Hibs humiliation job

Luscious Laryea

It's on TV.

I know, although it's more fun to see them crying their eyes out in person

Luscious Laryea

I'll be at the second leg on Friday night. Really hoping for a Hibs humiliation job

Going to predict 1-1 at Easter Road and 2-0 Falkirk in the return.  They'll be shattered.

Could be a tasty couple of games, odds on a sending off or two

Absolutely. Going to be a car crash of a watch, the managers hate each other and with what's at stake it's going to be a cracking two games. I fully expect Falkirk to launch balls into the hibs box at every opportunity. Just a pity Hibs seem to have upgraded their keeper slightly.

I suspect Hibs will sneak it but hopefully these two games really exhausted them...For the cup final and the play off final. The games v Killie could be anything depends what Killie team show up.

Think the junkie, AIDS ridden scumbags will win this, not even getting my hopes up.

Think the junkie, AIDS ridden scumbags will win this, not even getting my hopes up.

Terrible way to talk of the Falkirk fans !

One of my best pals is a Falkirk fan and I've been to a few games with him before and his friend he normally goes with is on holiday so said I'd chum him. Last time I was at Falkirk vs hibs was the cup semi last year so hoping for more of the same :)

hearts_crazy

I was hoping that Raith would grow a set and score on Saturday, but I honestly think Falkirk will do them home and away, and ram it right up that arrogant prick Cummings.

Falkirk is a scum hole , however out done by lochend in that department . I will be hoping for a Falkirk win on both nights

Ferryjambo99

Hibs to win 6-0 in the first leg before losing 7-0 in the second leg. Stubbs to blame the pitch

Luscious Laryea

Hibs to win 6-0 in the first leg before losing 7-0 in the second leg. Stubbs to blame the pitch

Cue the "dominated both legs y'know and we can't blame the players y'know" tripe from Stubbs

One of my best pals is a Falkirk fan and I've been to a few games with him before and his friend he normally goes with is on holiday so said I'd chum him. Last time I was at Falkirk vs hibs was the cup semi last year so hoping for more of the same :)

Bet that was a great day out :pleasing: Not been to Falkirk since my brother aged 8 or 9 and me, 12 or 13 got lifted by a cocky polis officer for a can of juice in our pockets.

:(

Good job his sergeant had half a brain and released us after locating the auld man behind the goal.

Hopefully the Irish guy who interviewed the Hibs players after the League Cup defeat is at the Play Off Games. He will definitely be at the big cup final.

letsalldothebeattie

Pub for me tomorrow was hoping to go but if they aren't doing pay at gate I'll just watch it on tv. Might see about heading to Falkirk Stadium on Friday for the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephen Muddie

Bet that was a great day out :pleasing: Not been to Falkirk since my brother aged 8 or 9 and me, 12 or 13 got lifted by a cocky polis officer for a can of juice in our pockets.

:(

Good job his sergeant had half a brain and released us after locating the auld man behind the goal.

Really? Wow.

That is absolutely disgusting.

Eh, mon the Bairns

Heading to both with a few of my pals who are Falkirk fans. Sink the tramps Falkirk!

Absolutely. Going to be a car crash of a watch, the managers hate each other and with what's at stake it's going to be a cracking two games. I fully expect Falkirk to launch balls into the hibs box at every opportunity. Just a pity Hibs seem to have upgraded their keeper slightly.

I suspect Hibs will sneak it but hopefully these two games really exhausted them...For the cup final and the play off final. The games v Killie could be anything depends what Killie team show up.

Unfortunately I agree with you Rudy, think the lochenders will do enough to win over the two legs.

Hope Kris Boyd has his shooting boots on for them.

I'm not keen on Falkirk either but you are being a bit harsh on them.

Sent from my LG-K350 using Tapatalk

The vermin to be humiliated in both games.

Absolutely desperate for them to lose.

Hate them more than the person I hate most in the world.

And that is really saying something.

:fth:

Bazzas right boot

Falkirk are pish.

Hibs will win this I reckon.

Killie are the only hope.

Hendricks

Leaning toward the Hobos being just a bit too good over the 2 legs though would clearly love to be proved wrong. Have grown increasingly confident however that as with Motherwell v Rangers last season Killie will be well rested and focused and play really well in the 'Final' comfortably ending Hibs promotion dreams.

Ferryjambo99

Are these games on TV? If so, who is broadcasting it?

Yes, bt sport is doing them I think

scottishguy

Not that I can see!

What shame, Hibs fans might have to actually go to a game :toff:

Hearts007

Not that I can see!

What shame, Hibs fans might have to actually go to a game :toff:

BT Sport 1 7pm Tomorrow

amadjambo

That's shit.

Was hoping it was BBC Alba or Sky. Oh well, radio it is then.

scottishguy

BT Sport 1 7pm Tomorrow

That's why I cant find it then, thought it was tonight lol :2thumbsup:

Going to predict 1-1 at Easter Road and 2-0 Falkirk in the return.  They'll be shattered.

No Hibs will get past them too. Hibs don't Hibs it until the last moment! Killie will be when the wooblies kick in.

Bazzas right boot

No Hibs will get past them too. Hibs don't Hibs it until the last moment! Killie will be when the wooblies kick in.

So you think Logan will start v Killie then!

Gordon Ramsay

Actually think Hibs will bundle through this tie but crumble against Killie.

So you think Logan will start v Killie then!

Your comment though funny seem a tad fattest

If Hibs make it through this tie, then they'll get promoted.

Kilmarnock are shit and will not beat them over 2 legs.  They're more of a Championship side than Hibs, and that's saying something.

Falkirk 2-1 tomorrow.

Bazzas right boot

Your comment though funny seem a tad fattest

It was a dig at the guy being overweight for a pro footballer.

If it helps, and to balance things up, he's a skinny sumo.

Stephen Muddie

Falkirk are pish.

Hibs will win this I reckon.

Killie are the only hope.

Haha Falkirk are pish. They'd probably beat Hearts over two legs at the moment.

Killie seem to be doing OK in certain matches. Hubz winning is certainly something you talk about a lot. In reality, they have been beaten almost as many times in a lower league than we have in the premier. Which doesn't make them big favourites to beat anybody.

Snacks are bought and my fridge is stocked.

Conrad the destroyer to flatten every Falkirk player Falkirk GK scores 6 ref goes home early cyclops blames it on the ref for leaving ,

Penguin misses 3 pens ( linesman taken over refs job) fyvie- one scares the shit out the kids and the addicts Falkirk win cyclops bolting to Bolton .

Bazzas right boot

Haha Falkirk are pish. They'd probably beat Hearts over two legs at the moment.

Killie seem to be doing OK in certain matches. Hubz winning is certainly something you talk about a lot. In reality, they have been beaten almost as many times in a lower league than we have in the premier. Which doesn't make them big favourites to beat anybody.

Snacks are bought and my fridge is stocked.

I only talk about it in threads about them, which on kickback is quite a few.

I talked about them on the final thread, the Celtic, rangers or hibs thread and this thread.

I think Killie are the only hope and Falkirk are pish. You think they would beat us over Two legs, which I think is silly and has no foundation.

Each to their own.

That turd dwarf Mickey Queer bumming the feckers up today.

No smoke without fire.

Archived