Tom Miller on Talk107

Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

Listened to some of this show before the game last night.

He said that the McCormack interest was just mischief making by Hearts before the game he would never come to Hearts.

He also said that 22 days have gone and no word on a new manager. He said he will be trying to get someone from Hearts on the Sports Show on Friday to answer question on what stage they are at. Have they even made it to the interview stage yet.

As usual he sounded like it was all talk from Vlad. Mind you that is how it appears just now.

Charlie Mann was on last Friday.

The Real Maroonblood
We should have had a manager in by now. Its been 2 years!!.

How time flies when you are enjoying yourself.

:whistling:

As I've said on previous threads. I believe that the whole new manager thing and the timing of the planning permission being submitted were just ways to deflect attention away from a lack of transfer activity. We went into this transfer window second bottom and I think the same squad are going to have to try and stave off relegation.

We wre given the clue the other week there, when Charle man was on Radio Talk 107 . . . he said if sacraficing the transfer window to get the new man in place was what had to happen then they would rather do that....

Translate that into layman terms and it says....

We will not be spending any money on transfers during the window.... we will only see a new players if we get rid of some and Vlad decideds to get another one to replace the outgoing player, but this is not garunteed. Then if you are lucky we may see a manager @ some point during the remainder of the season, if not, then we will have somone in place for the summer!

it showed last nite how tactically unaware frail is we all know how motherwell play at home they are always in your face,frails selection was way out

nade should have started and how that miko gets a game or a strip every week is beyond most hearts supporters,should have played long ball to start with with nade target man and velica playing off him until game settled, new manager needed asap plus some quality players not journey players:wacko:

Colonel Kurtz

miler is a Hun employee and it amazes me that a radio station who publicize the fact they concentrate on East coast football put up with him.

He is also crigingly bad at presenting a radio show,and the main reason the audience figures are not much higher

it showed last nite how tactically unaware frail is we all know how motherwell play at home they are always in your face,frails selection was way out

nade should have started and how that miko gets a game or a strip every week is beyond most hearts supporters,should have played long ball to start with with nade target man and velica playing off him until game settled, new manager needed asap plus some quality players not journey players:wacko:

Does this mean we do not have anything better comming through the under 19's.... if Miko can get a game based on his last 18 months at hearts and we have not promoted anyone from the under 19's who can take his place.... I think our youth system is flawed! there is something very wrong at this club.

Archived