Mark McGhee

We_are_the_Hearts

We_are_the_Hearts

One trick pony. Get the ball to Porter then get the midfield swarming up to support him. The minute Porter went off they were clueless and McGhee did nothing to change it. He will be found out soon..............................;)

brellierlegend

I think that is pretty harsh. They are 21 games in and are 4th in the table. I think he has done a fantastic job there.

I would take him at Hearts in a second!

I think that is pretty harsh. They are 21 games in and are 4th in the table. I think he has done a fantastic job there.

I would take him at Hearts in a second!

Spot the winky face, he's on the wind up

I get you sarcasm but it begs the point that we can only dream of having a manager with the quality of Mark Mcghee.

Maybe he isn't actually that talented.

But from where we are, it certainly seems that way.

Go on Vlad: quadruple his wages.

Buffalo Bill

He is maybe the best of a bad bunch in a mediocre league.

aye defo... so why does a lot of people see JJ as the answer... MM is head and shoulders above all in this league atm.

Look no further for the new manager..... he is out of the Scotland job and if he has any ambition vlad could surely tempt into the hotseat!

Mr Mcghee I will give you full control of all team affairs and a list of potential players I have earmarked for Hearts... you choose who you want and I will consider your own recomendations if you can compile a list of players you have sourced yourself and we take it from there.... ps I will give ?500.000 per year rolling contract and there will be a a substantial (undisclosed) amount for rebuilding in the summer!

He is maybe the best of a bad bunch in a mediocre league.

I'd be happy for folk to call us that if we were Champions.

Buffalo Bill

Archived