summer targets Ins/outs

kimosavi

My midfield for next season would be ;

Nicholson - Cowie - Kitchen - Djoum - Walker

Nicholson and Walker tucking in when the oppisition are on the attack and pushing on when we are attacking. Play one up front, hopefully Juanma if he keeps his from up, Reilly and a new striker in reserve.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Augustyn playing against Aberdeen might mean he's going nowhere. He played fine as well

Not from where I was sitting , he lost church for goal and also gave mcginn a 1 on 1 with Alexander after a poor headed clearance , I thought he was very poor, although he was probably not match sharp.

the big show

Augustyn playing against Aberdeen might mean he's going nowhere. He played fine as well

Not the 1st 15 to 20 mins he did not . He looked a bomb scare and we were quite lucky we did not concede another mostly down to him . He did however settle down onto a better game thereafter though .

Not the 1st 15 to 20 mins he did not . He looked a bomb scare and we were quite lucky we did not concede another mostly down to him . He did however settle down onto a better game thereafter though .

That could apply to more than him although loose distribution did not help his cause.  I think he and Alexander were both culpable at the business end of the goal we lost but I think we should look a bit further back in that move before slapping the blame just on these two.  It was bad finishing (Aberdeen's) that allowed us to settle down.

rudi must stay

That could apply to more than him although loose distribution did not help his cause. I think he and Alexander were both culpable at the business end of the goal we lost but I think we should look a bit further back in that move before slapping the blame just on these two. It was bad finishing (Aberdeen's) that allowed us to settle down.

I could well be wrong but I think we moved Buaben back on front of the back 4. That made a difference, they were doing creating chances on the edge of our box

Harvey Specter

I think it's more a case of Augustyn was brought in to fill the void created by shifting Souttar to right back as Neilson thought he would cope better against Hayes than Smith. I still expect him to be away at the end of the season.

He was brutal for the first 15/20 minutes, we were very lucky that his mistakes didn't lead to further Aberdeen goals. Whilst I acknowledge that he did grow into the game after a poor start, these type of mistakes are all too common when it comes to Augustyn. Not good enough.

Not from where I was sitting , he lost church for goal and also gave mcginn a 1 on 1 with Alexander after a poor headed clearance , I thought he was very poor, although he was probably not match sharp.

I like John Souttar as much as the next Hearts fan and I believe he will develop into an excellent player for us, but it's actually OK to admit that he got absolutely done at the Aberdeen goal the other night. As did Nicholson.

To blame Augustyn is ridiculous and opportunist.

I thought Augustyn, early slips aside, was excellent on Friday evening

That could apply to more than him although loose distribution did not help his cause. I think he and Alexander were both culpable at the business end of the goal we lost but I think we should look a bit further back in that move before slapping the blame just on these two. It was bad finishing (Aberdeen's) that allowed us to settle down.

Soutter and Nicholson got roasted at the goal

the big show

That could apply to more than him although loose distribution did not help his cause.  I think he and Alexander were both culpable at the business end of the goal we lost but I think we should look a bit further back in that move before slapping the blame just on these two.  It was bad finishing (Aberdeen's) that allowed us to settle down.

Your right m8 it could apply to more than him because in all honesty none the back 4 looked comfy and stupid mistakes were being made and there runners were not being picked up as they should have been . Augustyns mistakes looked quite bad though and his distribution of the out ball was rank not to mention his marking which is why i highlighted him . All about opinions m8 but normally i would say Augustyn has been pretty steady when he has played and he attacks the ball very well and his out ball is usually decent . However not sure he will be offered another deal though as young sooty has looked rock solid since he came in and bearing in mind we have Rossi who can play there as well .

the big show

I like John Souttar as much as the next Hearts fan and I believe he will develop into an excellent player for us, but it's actually OK to admit that he got absolutely done at the Aberdeen goal the other night. As did Nicholson.

Patterson was done against them as well early season not to mention him also been done a dry one umpteen times against rangers at ibrox last year against Wallace. Sootys overall game has been rock solid in virtually every game he has played and he looked no were near as uncomfortable as Augustyn looked the other night and that is a FACT in my eyes and most likely plenty others. IT'S  not ridiculous or opportunist . Anyway there's not a need for talk like that Spencer because you don't agree with it . you mention the word THOUGHT does that make you right and my post ridiculous and opportunist ? i suggest you try someone else to wind up .

Patterson was done against them as well early season not to mention him also been done a dry one umpteen times against rangers at ibrox last year against Wallace. Sootys overall game has been rock solid in virtually every game he has played and he looked no were near as uncomfortable as Augustyn looked the other night and that is a FACT in my eyes and most likely plenty others. IT'S not ridiculous or opportunist . Anyway there's not a need for talk like that Spencer because you don't agree with it . you mention the word THOUGHT does that make you right and my post ridiculous and opportunist ? i suggest you try someone else to wind up .

I didn't respond to you're post and therefore I've no idea what your incoherent ramblings are all about.

I suggest you calm down dear

the big show

I didn't respond to you're post and therefore I've no idea what your incoherent ramblings are all about.

I suggest you calm down dear

i am very calm thanks . however suggesting it was ridiculous and opportunist to blame BLAZE in the way you did at others posts makes it pretty obvious you were having a dig at anybody who was suggesting it . but do bear in mind you actually said you THOUGHT . does that make you right ? I don't think so . double standards or at the wind up i will let you decide ducky . ramblings i don't think so either .

Cowie and Buaben have been injured this season. Would be nice to have a squad that isn't forced to play guys that are way out their depth such as Mckirdy away to ICT.

Think we can aim higher than Irvine though.

I rate Irvine. He is one of the best centre midfielders in the league.

i am very calm thanks . however suggesting it was ridiculous and opportunist to blame BLAZE in the way you did at others posts makes it pretty obvious you were having a dig at anybody who was suggesting it . but do bear in mind you actually said you THOUGHT . does that make you right ? I don't think so . double standards or at the wind up i will let you decide ducky . ramblings i don't think so either .

Augustyn looked pretty shaky first 15 mins or so. Then came on to a game in my opinion. To blame him for the goal is ridiculous when you consider where their left back at been allowed to get to.

Augustyn is an easy target for some, as is Oshinawa. I was pointing out that Nicholson and Souttar combination didn't do well for the goal and that it's OK to concede that as being the case rather than point the finger of blame at a more acceptable target in the eyes of some.

Bazzas right boot

This, how folk seen anything different is beyond me, we got skelped down both wings early in the game.

Back on topic, blaz will be a high earner, he'll be away, imo we can get better value for what will be back up to oz and Souttar.

He'll want too much to be a bit part player.

the big show

Augustyn looked pretty shaky first 15 mins or so. Then came on to a game in my opinion. To blame him for the goal is ridiculous when you consider where their left back at been allowed to get to.

Augustyn is an easy target for some, as is Oshinawa. I was pointing out that Nicholson and Souttar combination didn't do well for the goal and that it's OK to concede that as being the case rather than point the finger of blame at a more acceptable target in the eyes of some.

And i was talking about the 1st 15 to 20 mins in which Augustyn looked a bomb scare . yes none of the back 4 looked comfy but out of the 4 he looked the most out of sorts would you not agree and yes there was others not at it in other areas . i also stated he came onto a game but it could have been costly if chances had have been took by them in that time i hardly think it's ridiculous or opportunist to suggest it . anyway back to the thread i will say Hemmings of Dundee would be a great signing .

LarrysRightFoot

Seeing as this is pie in the sky, I'd like us to at least look at -

Stevie Mallan

Greg Stewart

Blair Spittal

Greg Kiltie

Lewis Moult

Ali Crawford

Scott Allan

Depending on who comes up goes down there may other players at DUFC (Robbie Muirhead may just need the right environment to flourish), Killie, Falkirk and even Hibs that could become available.

These are only off the top of my head and only players playing in Scotland. Our scouting network has been shown to have a far greater and wider knowledge of players than me.

Can we please stop this Ross County, Dundee, Motherwell player talk please.  There is not one one player from either team that would get into our current team.  Seriously this board is full of actual ****wits.

I agree there seems to be some sort of  "I know lots about Scottish players" going on ,

when the reality it the players mentioned are average at best .

Theres a big world of footballers out there as we've proved in the last 18 mths .

And i was talking about the 1st 15 to 20 mins in which Augustyn looked a bomb scare . yes none of the back 4 looked comfy but out of the 4 he looked the most out of sorts would you not agree and yes there was others not at it in other areas . i also stated he came onto a game but it could have been costly if chances had have been took by them in that time i hardly think it's ridiculous or opportunist to suggest it . anyway back to the thread i will say Hemmings of Dundee would be a great signing .

I agree - Hemmings would be a excellent signing

the big show

yes i think so my self . although going on a couple of posts it seems they think different and he is only average at best . going on these assumptions though it's going to be quite scary to think how good we are going to be if we pick a quality front man that score more than a guy that's average scoring 20 plus a season for a team way below us . 

yes i think so my self . although going on a couple of posts it seems they think different and he is only average at best . going on these assumptions though it's going to be quite scary to think how good we are going to be if we pick a quality front man that score more than a guy that's average scoring 20 plus a season for a team way below us .

People will always see it differently I guess. I would've taken him when leaving Cowdenbeath and I'd suggest he's a far better player now.

Hemmings and Scott Allan have both tried their luck in England and it hasn't worked out. If either or both were to head south again and suffer a similar fate, I'd suggest neither would be on our radar when headed back up to Scotland yet again.

These types have got to choose their next move wisely. Hearts could be one of their best realistic options I'd suggest.

the big show

People will always see it differently I guess. I would've taken him when leaving Cowdenbeath and I'd suggest he's a far better player now.

Hemmings and Scott Allan have both tried their luck in England and it hasn't worked out. If either or both were to head south again and suffer a similar fate, I'd suggest neither would be on our radar when headed back up to Scotland yet again.

These types have got to choose their next move wisely. Hearts could be one of their best realistic options I'd suggest.

i agree with Allan as well he would be a asset to our midfield in my opinion and would only give us more strength in depth within the squad . i also don't think we would need to break the bank for them either. 

My midfield for next season would be ;

Nicholson - Cowie - Kitchen - Djoum - Walker

Nicholson and Walker tucking in when the oppisition are on the attack and pushing on when we are attacking. Play one up front, hopefully Juanma if he keeps his from up, Reilly and a new striker in reserve.

Nicholson is too weak and can't go past a defender. When he is on top form then he is good but I think he flatters to deceive most of the time. So I think we could improve on Sam but would agree with the other three.

davidirracional

why does everybody want give up mcghee??? good player, young, polyvalent and from academy, i dont understand...

in/outs

probably we cant keep paterson and walker, so 2 good replacement for them

another good striker (basic for fighting for europe league againt old firm and aberdeen)

pallardo, augustyn, duada outs

if manager can find new team o release el ass, and oshaniwa we would do it....

hamilton should go out loan, like another young player

and sign another defender, winger and goalkeeper

problably some of them a younger from 2th scottish division, 1 or 2 for english down division and 2 o 3 foreign players witch can be good or bad at the end of the season

more or less something like that more some u20 players

SIGN-alexander

paterson???? - ozkurk - rossi -   SIGN 

smith            - souttar   -mcghee  oshaniwa?

buaben - djoum

kitchen  - SIGN

walker????????       cowie            nicholson

king                             zanatta          SIGN

SIGN - juanma

reilly

Kirk Broadfoot is available.

Funny you should say that, he somehow entered my thoughts when i was at work today, **** knows why, maybe it's an omen.

crying out for a Hartley type player

The type that is good at football? Agreed, we could do with some of them.

Funny you should say that, he somehow entered my thoughts when i was at work today, **** knows why, maybe it's an omen.

were you boiling an egg in a microwave?

were you boiling an egg in a microwave?

I wasn't actually, a boy was talking about the Rangers v Celtic game and i think my mind just flicked to the thickest hun in the world and it happened to be kirk.

Need to sign about 6 first team players to challenge Celtic.

New GK

New CB

New LB

New LM

New ST

New ST

Happy to see Jordan McGhee stay and develop

But it seems he is impatient and wants to leave.

Take the money for him before he's found out and ends up at Alloa.

why does everybody want give up mcghee??? good player, young, polyvalent and from academy, i dont understand...

in/outs

probably we cant keep paterson and walker, so 2 good replacement for them

another good striker (basic for fighting for europe league againt old firm and aberdeen)

pallardo, augustyn, duada outs

if manager can find new team o release el ass, and oshaniwa we would do it....

hamilton should go out loan, like another young player

and sign another defender, winger and goalkeeper

problably some of them a younger from 2th scottish division, 1 or 2 for english down division and 2 o 3 foreign players witch can be good or bad at the end of the season

more or less something like that more some u20 players

SIGN-alexander

paterson???? - ozkurk - rossi - SIGN

smith - souttar -mcghee oshaniwa?

buaben - djoum

kitchen - SIGN

walker???????? cowie nicholson

king zanatta SIGN

SIGN - juanma

reilly

Agree with this although would be tempted to get 2 new strikers.

Jamboscanbevicius

Emir Kujovic - looks interesting... good scoring record at his current club.

Would worry a bit about having a 6' 4" striker up top. Danger is that we would resort to lumping it long!

Few tweets today saying we are in for a striker called Emir Kujovic.

This is a copy from the Hearts rumours site a month ago.  Don't know what is meant by "logged an interest".

16 Mar 2016 15:01:36

Goalkeepr David Miton Nillson to train with Hearts with a view to move in the summer,also Hearts have logged an interest in Emir Kujovic.

Would worry a bit about having a 6' 4" striker up top. Danger is that we would resort to lumping it long!

Wouldn't matter if he jumps like Ngoo and McCallum.  We'd be as well playing it on the ground.

sow was 6ft4, we didn't resort to lumping it long with him, 

JamboJohn1874

Why would we bin a player that's been here less than a year because he 'just doesn't score goals', and replace him with a player that hasn't played at a higher level than League One?

What an strange question.

Reilly has been fully tried and tested. His workrate is outstanding however he has been a total failure on the goal scoring front. The other has been banging them in by the bucketload for Dunfermline and deserves a chance to see what he can do at a higher level.

JamboJohn1874

Happy to see Jordan McGhee stay and develop

But it seems he is impatient and wants to leave.

Can't see him far enough to be honest as he has failed to push on from early promise and now looks almost agricultural and slow.

Management have decided he's not tall enough for a centre back who we can sell on and make serious money with, so his days here are numbered.

Gene Parmesan

Under contract until December (end of Swedish season) and just broke into the national team while playing for the Swedish champions. Would be quite the coup if this happened.

Only place I see it mentioned on twitter is by that dreadful Real Romanov account though.

Harvey Specter

What an strange question.

Reilly has been fully tried and tested. His workrate is outstanding however he has been a total failure on the goal scoring front. The other has been banging them in by the bucketload for Dunfermline and deserves a chance to see what he can do at a higher level.

I think it's a perfectly reasonable question. Gavin Reilly hit double figures in his previous three seasons in League One and the Championship (a higher level than Faissal El-Bakhtaoui is currently playing) prior to joining Hearts but hasn't been able to repeat that in the Premiership. I'll ask it again, what would be the point in binning a player who we have signed with a view to develop, purely because he hasn't scored enough goals and replace him with someone that is even more unproven than him in El-Bakhtaoui?

Fully tried and tested? He's started 12 games in his first season in the top flight, he's lucky if he's played 3 consecutive games in that period. Believe it or not there's more to being a striker than scoring goals and the different dimension that Reilly brings to our play when he's been on the field has certainly helped us as when he's played, more often than not we have won. As I previously said, he's a player that has been brought in with a view to develop, he's not going to be the finished article after 12 starts.

i hope f**kin not! Lol

We were talking about the potential upheaval to the squad today at work.

Many changes aren't always great as a settling in period always follows but it's of course going to be unavoidable.

It would be great to maintain the core of the team to keep some sort of continuity but with us in Europe and Neilson saying he'll need a bigger squad, you could be looking at 7, 8 new players if we factor in who we expect to leave and who may become subject to irresistible bids.

Will this lead to him offering the likes of Augustyn and Pallardo to stay on a years extension?

Archived