Zanatta and Reilly

MR INCREDIBLE

MR INCREDIBLE

Give these two a run up front for the rest of the season as the two imposters that played on Saturday should never pull on the jersey again.

The only thing is that it would be a bit risky and forward thinking so it probably won't happen.

Nothing risky at all giving Reilly and Zanatta an extended run in the team as you know you'll get 100% commitment from both.

Though your bang on the money with your assessment of the 2 imposters WE ALL KNOW IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!! !

Fort Vallance

Nothing risky at all giving Reilly and Zanatta an extended run in the team as you know you'll get 100% commitment from both.

Though your bang on the money with your assessment of the 2 imposters WE ALL KNOW IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!! !

Duada actually managed to make Juanma look mobile.

Duada actually managed to make Juanma look mobile.

Juanma is great fun while defending a corner. Doesn't even look at the ball coming in as he is too busy trying to grapple with his opponent.

Accident waiting to happen.

Hilary Briss

I would defo give these two a run.

Zanatta was superb against Motherwell at home and I don't think he has played again since. Same with Reilly...........he had hit a bit of form and then one bad game against Hibs at Tynie, and he has been out frame.

I would get shot of both our weekend starting strikers in long run......but at moment I would have Juanma over Dauda as the latter looks like doesn't give a toss.

We are missing Sow big time and we need a couple of new strikers desperately for next season.

Reilly was just as bad when he came on on Saturday.

We should be aiming for better service to whatever strike force we go with instead of striker bashing.

letsalldothebeattie

Agree with this. Give them the chance to show what they can do.

Arguably some of our best attacking displays were with Reilly up front. We need his pace and work ethic up there and not Diving Cheat & Lazy Loan boy up top

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love it if we had the bottle to play them both together for a while.

100% commitment

Young, hungry to prove themselves.

Clever as well, for young players they have shown intelligence in their games and Zanatta Carries a goal threat.

Reilly might not be showing his goal threat at the moment but maybe if you make him the main man and have Zanatta playing around him instead of vice versa he will get those chances in the box.

At this stage of the season and considering the position we are in I see no down side to trying it.

i wish jj was my dad

Reilly in particular is entitled to be rather miffed but both would be an improvement on the other two.

Seriously If we just shove Zanatta in and he doesn't hit the ground running immediately then our crowd will crucify the kid.

Blooding him into the side gradually as RN is doing at the moment the most sensible course at this time with a boy who is still only 18 years old

Futurejambo1

Seriously If we just shove Zanatta in and he doesn't hit the ground running immediately then our crowd will crucify the kid.

Blooding him into the side gradually as RN is doing at the moment the most sensible course at this time with a boy who is still only 18 years old

Exactly, let's keep giving him small amount of game time rather than set him up for a mauling from our judgemental keyboard warriors !

I think unless we can sign a free agent to the end of the season that can actually pull their weight we are stuck with Juanma and Dauda upfront in some variation (i.e with or without reilly)

Zanatta is still coming into the team however should be given plently of game time to the end of the season.

(Anyone else reckon letting Oliver go was a mistake?)

Harvey Specter

I think unless we can sign a free agent to the end of the season that can actually pull their weight we are stuck with Juanma and Dauda upfront in some variation (i.e with or without reilly)

Zanatta is still coming into the team however should be given plently of game time to the end of the season.

(Anyone else reckon letting Oliver go was a mistake?)

He's only scored 4 goals all season in the Championship.

He's only scored 4 goals all season in the Championship.

I know, but preseason he was banging them in, Maybe moving clubs unsettled him

Cast No Shadow

Reilly plays... we play better.

Neilson wants to ***** about... plays the huddies... we're shite.

Reilly plays... we play better.

Neilson wa-

Yeah.

Getintaethem

Id stick with Rielly and Juama. Juanma has ability, but spends far too much time rolling around or arguing with referees. It's about time someone had a serious word with him. Reilly needs to get more confidence and learn to link better with his striking partner. Both players are not without hope of improving. Don't see the point of having Dauda as anything more that cover, he's only here for another two months. Zanatta should get more game time, but in his proper position.

Cast No Shadow

Juanma has ability, but spends far too much time rolling around or arguing with referees. It's about time someone had a serious word with him.

:rofl:

He Who Cannot Be Named

Not seriously, Zanatta is a teenager, Juanma and Dauda are seasoned professionals. Only an idiot would crucify the lad and not give him time 

Harvey Specter

Reilly should quite rightly feel aggrieved that he's sat on the bench while Dauda, a guy that has made it crystal clear he has no intention of being a Hearts player next season puts in some absolutely terrible performances. We've only lost one game in the thirteen that Reilly has started, no coincidence IMO, we're a far better team and cause opposition defenders a lot more problems when he starts. I really hope Robbie see's this and pairs him with Juanma for the remainder of the season.

Zanatta is very much apart of the first team squad at the moment and will continue to get chances when possible.

As long as it means the Spanish idiot does not play I support it. In all my years I really don't think I ever hated a player who pulled on the Maroon before till Juanma came along. I actually loathe him.

Back to 2005

Only problem is they have scored one goal from open play between them this season. Sure they will give plenty effort but don't think they are the answer.

Finlay James

I'd go with Patterson & Reilly up front, I think that would work well

Riddley Walker

But if we play Reilly and zanatta wouldn't that be too much tinkering?

Considering how shite Dauda and Juanma were at the weekend, tinkering is not the right word.

Agreed. Shame it'll never happen. The team I'd personally play primarily from now till game 38 would be

Hamilton

Smith Souttar Ozturk Rossi

Walker Djoum Kitchen Nicholson

Zanatta Reilly

Subs limited too: Alexander, Augustyn, Paterson, McGhee, Buaben, Beith, Cowie, Mckirdy, Kitchen, Juanma, Roy.

No more Oshaniwa, no more Dauda, no more Pallardo. Paterson, Buaben, Beith, Mckirdy and Kitchen and Roy should become our most important subs and before anu of the older ones.

Considering how shite Dauda and Juanma were at the weekend, tinkering is not the right word.

Robbie Neilson would be rectifying, not tinkering ;)

gashauskis9

I'd go with Patterson & Reilly up front, I think that would work well

Replacing one petulant persistent fouler up top with another isn't the answer in afraid, although I would happily play Reilly up top on his own in this formation.

Alexander

Smith Ozturk Souttar Rossi

Kitchen or Cowie

Paterson Djoum Buaben Walker

Reilly

Players in defence and midfield who are comfortable with the ball at their feet = no need for big guys up front. With Reilly dragging defenders all over the shop it creates chances for Paterson, Walker and Djoum (all very direct and skilful) getting beyond the defence and in goal scoring positions. Add in Nicholson and Zanatta off the bench and you have a full back's nightmare.

If we persist in playing statues up front, we may as well play 8 at the back as there is no point in having a midfield.

Archived