Plane Over Tynecastle

va va voom

Waiting at the bus stop this morning and I saw the poster below. Seriously some people have nothing better to do with their time. If any of the Neilson out brigade are reading who do you realistically want as manager? Personally I am happy with how we are doing defeat against Hibs aside.9f94243c459e0a94972d1136a4fe371f.jpg

I didn't as I was kind of in disbelief that someone would make that and my bus was coming as I took this pic.

kingantti1874

Either a junkie or a hibs fan IMO - no hearts fan would do this, what the **** is a phoodle anyway?

Rudi-Robertson

I feel utter revulsion reading that. Bang out of order and fine well the perpetrators know it

Malcolm Tucker

Basically all the bigots and banned guys have their own Facebook/Twitter shit-group and they've come up with this.

Because Neilson looks like a Golden Retriever, they thought he was more "poofy" than that, according to some banger on Twitter. So he's a poodle. With an h in it.

Some serious catastrawank's in our support, like.

It should have been ten

A Sellick-supporting poodle?

That's what I was thinking along the lines of lol

A cornette is woefully inadequate in this instance.

:an entire army of mega cornettes:

:cornette:

It should have been ten

Basically all the bigots and banned guys have their own Facebook/Twitter shit-group and they've come up with this.

Because Neilson looks like a Golden Retriever, they thought he was more "poofy" than that, according to some banger on Twitter. So he's a poodle. With an h in it.

Ffs that's scary. You're spot on!

Son Of Anarchy

I feel utter revulsion reading that. Bang out of order and fine well the perpetrators know it

:)

Obviously the OP hasn't been banned then and thought he'd put it on here giving the morons a bigger platform for their mince.

Son Of Anarchy

Either a junkie or a hibs fan IMO - no hearts fan would do this, what the **** is a phoodle anyway?

Unfortunately incorrect. ******** in our support makes it worse. Pathetic in fact.

Obviously the OP hasn't been banned then and thought he'd put it on here giving the morons a bigger platform for their mince.

I put this on here as I thought it was absolutely ridiculous and would give some people a laugh about how stupid some are. I am guessing there will be more in the area come kick off time.

Search 'phoodle' on Twitter and the answer will reveal itself. [emoji58]

I really wish I hadn't done that. Seems to be about 3 people on Twitter giving each other a reach around about this in between posting selfies. Pretty sure these same names have come up before in other similar threads.

To actually print out a shitty MS Paint effort and stick it up somewhere though..... Wow.

I'm guessing there will be a few more around the gorgie area by now. That was on the bus stop outside the Merchiston Hearts Club.

FenderJaguar7

Literally anything is news nowadays. I think everytime I want to go online i'll just read a book instead. Sad sad days

That guy calls himself a Hearts fan but in reality is an utter bell piece.

Dont know him personally (thankfully) and hope i never have the misfortune to do so but have seen some of his hangers on were at my school and yep all tossers.

A hearts fan who puts an H after the first.letter of his words and moans about budge levein and neilson, i hope every victory hurts him and more success the better.

Personally hope a wee trophy win for Robbie as well rub his nose in it.

Utter sad act

FenderJaguar7

That's the most accurate thing you've ever posted on JKB

Inverness are going to win tomorrow

You're going down with the jambos, down wii the jambos.

And staying

DOWN

Son Of Anarchy

That's the most accurate thing you've ever posted on JKB

Eh no its not. Calling you a hobbit was ;)

FenderJaguar7

Well done poirot

Poirot? Didn't he investigate crimes? Awesome comparison lol

2-0, you'll be leaving around 72 mins i'd say

Rudi-Robertson

Eh no its not. Calling you a hobbit was ;)

I've been attending Tynie since your mum and dad were brother and sister so your accusation of me being a H1b5 fan was wrong

Rudi-Robertson

Poirot? Didn't he investigate crimes? Awesome comparison lol

2-0, you'll be leaving around 73 mins i'd say

I think we have a Hibby who's slipped up here lads. You can use the edit mode all you like but we know how much you's love to harp on about those 2 points you secured in 1973.

What a fan dan

Son Of Anarchy

I've been attending Tynie since your mum and dad were brother and sister so your accusation of me being a H1b5 fan was wrong

Heard that one recently on here funnily enough ;)

so someone actually went out of their way to not only make up these posters, but to print them and then walk around Edinburgh putting them up............... :rofl:

beyond word tbh, 

Archived