MOTHERWELL FC / Hire a Supervisor

Jambo2006

Just goes to show how rubbish scottish football is .Motherwell were rubbish and they will not win the cup they never had one shot on goal all night apart from scoring a Pen and Banksie was never troubled other than that.

Clarkson dived at every opportunity and their football was hit and hope and punt it up the park.

But we failed to take our opportunities, only if's and buts not but not sour grapes we were rubbish first half but shouldve sorted it 2nd half and the shot that hit the post I wouldve put my mortgage on it goin in the net.

Refereeing a total shambles it's like Hearts 11 V's 15 other players the reffin against the club is shocking, I would like Romanov to hire an Independent Ref Supervisor to see the blatant decisions given against our club, it gets worse week by week and guaranteed the same will happen again at Aberdeen on Saturday and we're probably on a Hiding to nothing against Rangers next week at Hampden with the usual west coast Bias which is over a century old

motherwell or hearts don't need anything

but the only thing wrong with a shishhole of a ground is the speakers

the half time entertainment was ammense to say the least all u could here was the mumbling from the speakers in the shed to the right,

motherwell or hearts don't need anything

but the only thing wrong with a shishhole of a ground is the speakers

the half time entertainment was ammense to say the least all u could here was the mumbling from the speakers in the shed to the right,

By the way you're right about the sound system there it is a joke

again I would like Romanov to hire an Independent Ref Supervisor to see the blatant decisions given against our club

You have a good point, but hired by VR would hardly be seen to be independent.

Archived