zanatta

trex

Said last night I want to see Zanatta start games soon. Looks like he wants to take a man on or cross every time he gets the ball. 

JamboJohn1874

Time to give zanatta,hamilton,souttar and reilly 90 mins against United on Saturday.

Agree with Zanatta and I got abuse for suggesting he start against Hibs. Souttar should be before McGhee in the pecking order, however Reilly and Duada don't look fit well so I'm not so sure about that one.

Hamilton looked awful in the games we played at the start of the season, especially with cross balls.

Zanatta was to start against Thistle, so I think there's a very good chance he will start on Sat at Tannadice.

I think Robbie will ring the changes. I do fully expect to see Reilly back in, Souttar, Nicholson and Zanatta. I'd also expect to see Oshiniwa. Don't expect we will see Juanma and Pallardo.

Maybe putting them in would be our strongest team.

Hamilton and Zanatta would not be in our strongest team at the moment. Absolutely no chance. Souttar, I don't know yet.

Zannata's coming along nicely but one bad game and he'll get ripped go shreds on hear. Plenty time for him yet.

I think they are managing him right, breaking him in slowly. Give it a few games of him not doing something brilliant and he'll be getting slaughtered on here too

Not getting the Alexander chat. Saved us a couple of times last night by all accounts.

I know, it's rather bizarre. Probably our best keeper since Craig Gordon.

Would give Souttar the job of defensive midfeilder and give Pallardo a seat on the bench.

A seat in the stand would be better.

Zannata's coming along nicely but one bad game and he'll get ripped go shreds on hear. Plenty time for him yet.

watched Wolfsburg tonight ,Draxler in the making, let him do his thing

This is JKB remember.

Exactly, he'll probably fire in a dodgy cross in the 2nd minute and be dubbed hopeless until the end of time.

TheMightyShed

Zanatta was to start against Thistle, so I think there's a very good chance he will start on Sat at Tannadice.

I think Robbie will ring the changes. I do fully expect to see Reilly back in, Souttar, Nicholson and Zanatta. I'd also expect to see Oshiniwa. Don't expect we will see Juanma and Pallardo.

Spot on!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheMightyShed

DZ will prove to be the player to assist Dauda on his journey to wreak havoc - he's not match fit yet but you can see the stealth and skill ... I wish Zeefuik could be added to the equation, too [emoji378][emoji378][emoji378][emoji451][emoji1591][emoji326]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to give zanatta,hamilton,souttar and reilly 90 mins against United on Saturday.

Don't agree with this at all. There is still a push for 2nd spot and with the rate that some "fans" are keen to chop down players for not living up to some unreal expectations they would end up being another ruined player.

Neilson and Levein have it right with the youngsters and they are being bled in slowly and in the long-term this will benefit the club.

I know, it's rather bizarre. Probably our best keeper since Craig Gordon.

What I'd give to have someone as vocal and influential as him further up the park.

See the folk saying he is not ready to start i dont get it he has looked by far our most promising player this season in that position since breaking into the team. He sees thing far better than Nicholson(who has been off the boil for a while)imo.So give him a try if its not working or if he is finding the going hard then bring him off.

Zanatta looks really promising, hope he doesn't go the way of temps.

Looks completely different to Templeton imo. Far more a team player for a start.

Not getting the Alexander chat. Saved us a couple of times last night by all accounts.

alexander is a decent keeper. He's not the best we've had at Tynie, far from it, but his sliding tackle on Cummings kept us in the game. He might not be our first choice next season, but all part of the rebuilding plan. All players have played a part since operation budge, (maybe not el hass), including Keating, Zeefy, Eckerslie etc.etc..........onwards.....Q

Not sure of our strongest front line. Dauada doesn't seem to be fit enough and appears to be at his best coming off the bench as he did against Ross County. He didn't do much against Hibs. Juanma? Hes a total enigma. Very temperamental. Reilly would be starting for me. Fit, energetic, never stops running. Dauada can come on later in game.

See the folk saying he is not ready to start i dont get it he has looked by far our most promising player this season in that position since breaking into the team. He sees thing far better than Nicholson(who has been off the boil for a while)imo.So give him a try if its not working or if he is finding the going hard then bring him off.

Absolutely. Why not.

As myself & some others said on a previous thread- I'd have no qualms about starting him. He looks as good an attacking threat as anybody else we've got. And certainly shows a lot more grit, determination & passion than some others as well.

Archived