?3.2 million for Bednar????

Walter Bishop

colinmaroon

Numrecllay Dyslcixe!!!

whether it's 2.3m or 3.2m what will hearts see of that to bring new players in.

Well from the Hartley, Skacel and Gordon sales (?11.6m???)

We've seen 500k for Nade and Kingston :rolleyes:

SSN strikes again.

I got in the other saturday having not heard the SCF score, switch on SSN, and the banner along the bottom read Rangers 2 - 3 Queen of the South.

Imagine my disappointment.

Dr. Bapswent

So when Hearts fork out ?850,000 for Beslija (albeit he is not that good) people are not happy.

And also complain when we get a good price for a player because we wont see any of it reinvested?

Only at Hearts...

Drylaw Hearts
So when Hearts fork out ?850,000 for Beslija (albeit he is not that good) people are not happy.

And also complain when we get a good price for a player because we wont see any of it reinvested?

Only at Hearts...

????????????????????

:confused:

People weren't unhappy at spending ?850,000 on a player.

People were unhappy at spending ?850,000 on a shiiit player.

There is a difference.

Dr. Bapswent
????????????????????

There is a difference.

Which i noted.

But my point, which you clearly didnt get, was, that people seem to be moaning about the fact they club will see no money from transfers to spend. But this example, irrespective of quality, shows that that is not the case.

????????????????????

There is a difference.

I was unhappy at a ?850k player who had excelled in a league of equivalent standard as the SPL - if not technically better - being mismanaged to the stage that his motivation was shot, but there you go....

Drylaw Hearts
Which i noted.

But my point, which you clearly didnt get, was, that people seem to be moaning about the fact they club will see no money from transfers to spend. But this example, irrespective of quality, shows that that is not the case.

Clear as mud.

Cracklin' Rosie

i do seem to remember seeing an article (after he scored 12 goals in 12 games) that hearts wanted 3m for him before he even kicked a ball at west brom

and mowbrary at the time was like "what the ****?"

then he changed his mind to saying that 3m would be a bargain

Only at Hearts...

And if we spent a fortune on a player they would complain about the debt and if we spend nothing they complain about not spending on players.

allandssmith

It's defo ?2.3 million we've been paid for him.

Not a bad bit of business as far as I'm concerned! He cost us nothing and scored a few goals in his first season before he got himself injured.

He never performed after that though and always looked as though he couldn't be bothered playing!

?2.3 million for the lazy bugger is a good deal IMO.

Drylaw Hearts

Not a bad bit of business as far as I'm concerned! He cost us nothing and scored a few goals in his first season before he got himself injured.

He never performed after that though and always looked as though he couldn't be bothered playing!

He cost FBK Kaunas ?500,000.

What he cost us remains a mystery.

Denny Crane

The "Peebles Bugle" is claiming Burley has just nabbed Bednar on loan from Kaunas.

Well from the Hartley, Skacel and Gordon sales (?11.6m???)

We've seen 500k for Nade and Kingston :rolleyes:

Shirley not! That would be suggesting the 4million in "player registrations" may have gone somewhere else...

Which i noted.

You've tried to create a point, of which there is very little relevance.

The Beslija transfer was 2 and a half years ago! We all know we were spending money back then (poorly), now we're selling off the best talent and not replacing them of anyone near equivalent quality.

Drylaw Hearts
I think its a good point. I guess its easy to say we have made a profit of 1.8m on him. However, it could be significantly less or I guess more depending on what we paid Kaunas.

I would be very annoyed if Kaunas made any money of the guy.

However, all those registeration fees have got to be for something. So player purchases such as Bednar would seem the most logical.

I have no doubt that FBK Kaunas made a profit from players such as Bednar, Goncalves and Aguiar.

It would not surprise me either if it emerged Hearts had to pay FBK Kaunas a fee everytime we are loaned a player.

You are of course absolutely correct in your summation of him as a lazy bugger

He did after all only score 17 goals in 22 starts last season for the baggies

http://www.wba.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/0,,10366~1322312,00.html

It of course has nothing to do with having some very talented players coming to our club only to be completely wasted by the present regimes bollocks of a method on how they think you run a football club.

I say again you are absolutely right that he is a lazy bugger.:sad:

Smoked-Glass
????????????????????

There is a difference.

but he did a good cross against dundee united. That makes up for it does it not?

Archived