Hearts FC Owe Every Man, Woman And Child...........

Vlad_Knows_Best

Guest JamboRobbo

Agreed. I won't be holding my breath though.

Getting beat I can handle. Lack of any effort is more than I can accept.

VKB I understand what you are saying but the last thing I want is some pathetic apology on the club website from Neilson / Stewart / Frail / anyone else for the complete ineptitude of all their performances yet again.

I find it sickening that they trot out all the same old excuses time after time. They are all a shocking waste of money, time and effort and I've had enough of the lot of them.

If anyone needs to apologise to us it is Romanov as it is not him who has to sit and watch these useless imposters week in week out.

Robbie Neilson - "We've turned a corner."

Eh, nah.

:)

I'm actually now past the stage of giving him abuse. He is a joke figure and I dream of the day he GTF's.

Nelly Terraces

According the Fail, 'we were better in the 2nd half'. Shut up you clown, apologise to every single last one of us for the total and utter ineptitude of every aspect of our play this whole season. Be a f'ing MAN for once in your life you bloody lame fool.

?29 wasted for the 2 cup games - in any other language those shylocks have robbed me.

we need some flair in the team.

the players and everyone involved with them need to give us all free tickets to the next away game

Sydney Devine

Listening to Frail on Hearts world, didnt seem too apologetic to me. I wish Laurence Brodie would ask him "Stevie just what were you thinking with that team, selection? - "Stevie why is Miko anywhere near the first team?", "Stevie, why do you allow Michael Stewart anywhere near a free kick or corner?" - "Stevie, why do you continue to select Bambi....aka Big Jose?" - "Stevie when can we expect to see you earn your money, grow a pair of baws and ship the wasters, hangers on and the third rate players out of the club?"

Now that may make the Hearts world subscription worth the money!!!!

A scenario:

Aberdeen Away - loss

Huns semi - loss

Gretna home - draw

I don't care how unlucky, or plucky ... or whatever other bull-sheet excuses may be trotted out by Frail and crew going forward. If we do as badly in the next couple of weeks as current form indicates, then I'm booking my place in the front row of the ensuing riot on Saturday 9th Feb at 4:45PM.

Listening to Frail on Hearts world, didnt seem too apologetic to me. I wish Laurence Brodie would ask him "Stevie just what were you thinking with that team, selection? - "Stevie why is Miko anywhere near the first team?", "Stevie, why do you allow Michael Stewart anywhere near a free kick or corner?" - "Stevie, why do you continue to select Bambi....aka Big Jose?" - "Stevie when can we expect to see you earn your money, grow a pair of baws and ship the wasters, hangers on and the third rate players out of the club?"

Sums it up really, I like that!

Best post tonight...100% correct!

A scenario:

Aberdeen Away - loss

Huns semi - loss

Gretna home - draw

The form book suggests that this is the most likely sequence of results...

Doesn't fire you up for the dark winter nights does it????

:)

I'm actually now past the stage of giving him abuse. He is a joke figure and I dream of the day he GTF's.

What do you expect him to say in a Press conference?

He had a good solid game last night, though no doubt you will disagree and want to give him some abuse.

maroonlegions

Eh, nah.

Robbie Neilson "Frail should be manager", aye fecking right , pillock.:ahhhhhhh::ahhhhhhh::booze:

maroonlegions
A scenario:

Aberdeen Away - loss

Huns semi - loss

Gretna home - draw

I don't care how unlucky, or plucky ... or whatever other bull-sheet excuses may be trotted out by Frail and crew going forward. If we do as badly in the next couple of weeks as current form indicates, then I'm booking my place in the front row of the ensuing riot on Saturday 9th Feb at 4:45PM.

ME TOO MATE , HE HAS UNTILL THEN ,EXCUSES ARE BAD ENOUGH BUT DOWN RIGHT BARE FACED, TAKING US FOR ZIPPED UP THE BACK MONKEYS IS ENOUGH, IF HE CANNAE GROW BALLS THEN GTF.:chase::Bazooka:

100years..haha

Eh, nah.

but Robbie didnt noticed he was on a roundabout.

What he should have say was"we're going round in circle's.

Archived