"All Ticket"

Rawrrrrrrr

Then you werent allowed to sit in your allocated seat

Surely should be rules against what well did tonight

I have to ask....why weren't you allowed?

I have to ask....why weren't you allowed?

I had a ticket for the bottom tier, as I was about to go down the guy went there is no seats down there you'll have to go up the top even though I told him my allocated seat was downstairs.

That was a disgrace, I intend to drop Hearts a line tomorrow just to remind them that they owe everyone who bought in advance their ticketmaster tax back as tickets were sold at the ground minus the booking fee.

loveofthegame

2 boys in our seats. 5 of us so we kindly asked them to move. Had we not sat in our seats we'd of just had to put up with ppl telling us to move out of their seats.

A disgrace to put ticketed ppl and unticketed ppl into same area though. I dont blame the boys in our seats(who moved with little persuasion) but still. ****up, couldnt, brewery, organise

Yet there was me hoping to be able to shift seats (4th row from front with a p*ss poor view) and told to sit in my allocated seat!

I feel a bit sorry for anyone who went into Tynie to get tickets today or headed early to Fir Park to buy them given there was a bloody cash turnstile open till KO!

Also there was a cash gate tonight.

We went to the ticket office at Tynecastle, didn't get charged an admin fee and they had to post them out to us but other people on our bus tonight were charged an admin fee. Bit confusing really!!!

That was a disgrace, I intend to drop Hearts a line tomorrow just to remind them that they owe everyone who bought in advance their ticketmaster tax back as tickets were sold at the ground minus the booking fee.

I said that was going to happen on here yesterday.

Hearts claiming tickets were just going to be on sale until 7pm at Fir Park ticket office was blatantly a pure fabrication. Strathclyde Police would never allow hundreds of fans to turn up without tickets to be stranded outside.

They and Ticketmaster must make an absolute mint on those Credit Card and online booking fees.

We had to get our tickets today as someone wouldnt believe hearts/well were at it

Arrived, were held up as the police held folk back due too 2 turnstisle being open, got through to be refused access to our seats

What a joke, tbh its just asking for trouble

You cant mix in the way they did and whoever was responsible should be hammered, not to mention the full refund of fees to those who were conned

The Old Tolbooth
Yet there was me hoping to be able to shift seats (4th row from front with a p*ss poor view) and told to sit in my allocated seat!

I feel a bit sorry for anyone who went into Tynie to get tickets today or headed early to Fir Park to buy them given there was a bloody cash turnstile open till KO!

Sod that Jenny, our seats were for lower also and we didnt even bother looking for them, we just picked our own seats upstairs because there were plenty to choose from.

I was meant to be in the front row of the lower tier so was actually quite happy when they said I'd have to sit in the upper tier!

portobellojambo1
Sod that Jenny, our seats were for lower also and we didnt even bother looking for them, we just picked our own seats upstairs because there were plenty to choose from.

We did the same John, just went upstairs and sat there.

There are some people who, by their very nature, will get all upitty if they cannot sit in their designated seat.

Me, I was just happy to be there. Very poor game, though.

With Motherwell operating a sit anywhere cash gate it was always going to cause trouble.

the stewards were telling folk just to sit anywhere because they didnt expect a big crowd. also, there were loads of seats downstairs!!

Archived