.sco - new internet domain name

Toggie88

If Toggie ever does become a politician, I know someone who has embarrassing photographs of him :biggrin:

sssssssshhhhhh

It was meant to be ironic, given the fact you also supported Independence at that time.

So you just tried to imply you did run the website then. That clears that up then thanks.

FWIW, i think it would be a good idea, cant hurt to have .sco imo, yes there are many many more important things, but we should not lose sight of other things like this that can allow those that wish to define them self a little more.

Not like a nationalist to backtrack......:rolleyes:

What are KB's thoughts on it?

Utter pesh. Fact.

Utter pesh. Fact.

Thank god.

I thought something may have happened to you. ;)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Would Kickback change to .sco?!

Now that would be controversial amongst out 'traditional' posters! ;)

The People's Chimp
Never once said I run the website.

The guy that does is sitting 1ft away though.

No need to be pedantic.

Are two nat cyber warriors? The ones who sit all day posting endless tripe on various forums, newspaper comment boxes etc?

Are two nat cyber warriors? The ones who sit all day posting endless tripe on various forums, newspaper comment boxes etc?

I don't post on newspaper sites - they can be entertaining to read though.

sssssssshhhhhh

It was meant to be ironic, given the fact you also supported Independence at that time.

Was it **** :D

You're a wiz with photoshop, Neave. ;)

Just make sure you never **** me off. If you do these photies might just make it into the public domain via the media. Or I could bribe you :D

Just make sure you never **** me off. If you do these photies might just make it into the public domain via the media. Or I could bribe you :D

Just remember, I've probably got enough evidence to make sure you never get employed as a teacher. ;)

FFS who cares?!

Just seems like petty point scoring. How much will this cost (if anything)?

Totally agree.

I am so glad that the nationalists are looking to get the important things sorted.

Just remember, I've probably got enough evidence to make sure you never get employed as a teacher. ;)

I don't have a clue what you're on about.

Toggie, how exactly do you sign this petition? Ive clicked into 'view/sign petition' and although it lets you view it, it doesnt let you sign it.

I don't have a clue what you're on about.

Various tales etc.

I could also shout my head off about a certain trip to Poland to a certain someone....;)

Toggie, how exactly do you sign this petition? Ive clicked into 'view/sign petition' and although it lets you view it, it doesnt let you sign it.

Maybe it can't be signed just now - I know it's progressed a bit in Parliament...will check.

Various tales etc.

I could also shout my head off about a certain trip to Poland to a certain someone....;)

Have I told you recently that I love you?

Guest S.U.S.S.
Maybe it can't be signed just now - I know it's progressed a bit in Parliament...will check.

Ive just seen the sort you work for, you can count on my vote!;)

hughesie27
Have I told you recently that I love you?

She's no taken you backhas she!

Thought she had seen sense.

Archived