Any rumours re signings ?

fordy

letsalldothebeattie

Seems to be very quiet down Gorgie way. Even the talk of Sam Gallagher from Southampton has went quiet. Would be nice to see us bring in a signing but cant say I will be upset if we don't we have a strong squad to go the rest of the season

Quite fancy signing a bigot with a transplant on loan.

Oh wait, I'm logged into the wrong fansite.

Zanatta's improvement has it seems lowered the need for a striker unless someone leaves in the transfer window.

We also have the return of Walker and El Hass this week to strengthen the forward looking positions.

I'm sure we are looking but I'd love to see one or two young prospects signed up now perhaps stealing a march onother clubs even if it means they stay with their current club until the end of the season.

Zanatta's improvement has it seems lowered the need for a striker unless someone leaves in the transfer window.

We also have the return of Walker and El Hass this week to strengthen the forward looking positions.

I'm sure we are looking but I'd love to see one or two young prospects signed up now perhaps stealing a march onother clubs even if it means they stay with their current club until the end of the season.

I thought Walker was out for months? will he make Hibs game or too soon?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

The image needs softened. As a result we are looking to recruit Terry Hurlock

GorgieRules22

He'll be on the bench on Saturday.

I'd still like to see someone who can more reliably convert some of the many squandered chances.

Doesn't seem to be anything on the horizon though.

I still think we will bring in a striker.

Biggest concern that we've avoided thus far is key players leaving. Only a week to go.

What's the news on nicholson? It does concern me slightly that he's missed 2 games now. Sad times when your hoping one of your own players has picked up a wee knock and not being left out because he is moving.

The focus at the moment should be on making sure we don't lose anyone. Walker and Nicholson back will give us extra strength and this weekend it's gonna be defensively where we'll be weak.

oh ah grantona

Walker could get a run out tonight with U 20

The image needs softened. As a result we are looking to recruit Terry Hurlock

...or Le Juge.

I'm sure Bruna Aguiar would endorse his 'capabilities'

Quite fancy signing a bigot with a transplant on loan.

Oh wait, I'm logged into the wrong fansite.

Ah Morgan ,back on form, made me chortle

JamboJohn1874

Zanatta looks pretty raw and don't see him shifting Reilly any time soon.

Walker coming back would be a real bonus, however I don't see how bringing back the utter lump of wood called El Hass will do anything other than disrupt our team. Who should be dropped from the subs bench to accommodate him, especially if Walker has already been added.  

3rd place being done and dusted. 2nd place just about out of reach. No movement on Sow. No one else seems to be outward bound. I'd be happy enough with what we have until the summer TBH.

I believe we have an interest in a Czech striker, Thomas Wagner.

He's got 2  and a half years to go on his current deal and is a regular in his side.

Is this a loan?

Young English striker on loan from premiership. That's all I can say.

guess possibly this lad Gallacher from Southampton?

guess possibly this lad Gallacher from Southampton?

Last I heard he was an option but not 1st choice. As far as I've been told it's not him. Unless there's 2 coming in or we fail with our 1st choice.

Interesting, he's 25, 6 foot plus and has scored one in four from about 120 games for two of the current top 5 teams in the top Czech league. According to Wikipedia

EDIT Wagner I mean

Young English striker on loan from premiership. That's all I can say.

If that's all you can say, that would suggest you know a little more. Are you excited?

Last I heard he was an option but not 1st choice. As far as I've been told it's not him. Unless there's 2 coming in or we fail with our 1st choice.

ok cheers jayjay

Reilly and Zanatta's recent emergence has probably changed strategy in the transfer market. With walker Nicholson and gomis back then I'd be surprised to see anyone except the lad from utd imo!

If that's all you can say, that would suggest you know a little more. Are you excited?

I don't know an awful lot more to be honest. I was just told it wasn't the Kid From Southampton. That's not to say we're not looking at bringing 2 in. Can't see it though.

Never Let Them Forget

I don't know an awful lot more to be honest. I was just told it wasn't the Kid From Southampton. That's not to say we're not looking at bringing 2 in. Can't see it though.

Would imagine it would be a loan with option to buy?

Reilly and Zanatta's recent emergence has probably changed strategy in the transfer market. With walker Nicholson and gomis back then I'd be surprised to see anyone except the lad from utd imo!

Don't get this whole "Zenatta re-emergence".  What exactly has the boy done to justify this? Played 15 minutes?

Malcolm Tucker

Don't get this whole "Zenatta re-emergence". What exactly has the boy done to justify this? Played 15 minutes?

Absolutely bossed the u20s league with 8 goals and a good amount of assists, came on in recent weeks and not looked out of place (including getting an assist during his time on the pitch against Motherwell) and being praised highly by our management staff.

Don't get this whole "Zenatta re-emergence". What exactly has the boy done to justify this? Played 15 minutes?

I said emergence and what I mean is he looks capable of being in the first team. Looks to be able to play a number of positions therefore we have cover to come off the bench and do a job negating the need to buy someone. Possibly concentrate on youth players as opposed to buying someone ready for the first team.

So jayjay can tell us were looking at a Premiership young striker, that Gallacher is 2nd on the list and we will be going for him if we don't get first choice. Knows that first choice definitely isn't Gallacher......

But can't tell us what the lads name is :lol:

What a load of shite whats going to happen if you say his name like?

rudi must stay

So jayjay can tell us were looking at a Premiership young striker, that Gallacher is 2nd on the list and we will be going for him if we don't get first choice. Knows that first choice definitely isn't Gallacher......

That guy carries alot of sway in the transfer world, revealing him his name could ruin our chances

The boy jayjay is bang on nine times out of ten, so sanctimonious pish like this is unhelpful.

lost in space

Stick to darts. You arnt ITK and arnt very bright.

Stick to darts. You arnt ITK and arnt very bright.

Aren't (arnt) very bright?

How have you came to this conclusion :lol:

Someone drip feeding information for attention isn't my cup of tea tbh, either say who we are getting or don't say anything and let us find out through the club.

as long as we don't lose anyone I would count this as a successful transfer window.

this is beginning to be my stance also, especially with the news surrounding King now.

To be fair, I would rather jayjay kept himself to himself at times like this, although I'm chuffed he seems positive about this and how it fits in with the Billy King rumour.

Just my opinion etc

Someone drip feeding information for attention isn't my cup of tea tbh, either say who we are getting or don't say anything and let us find out through the club.

I don't think he is doing it for attention and he is normally on the ball.  I value his contributions and if they upset you can I suggest you blank his posts.

Always happy to see JayJay input to a thread like this.

Seems to have a high accuracy with info like this.

Im more keen to find out WHEN rather than who.

I feel with this and also the Paul Barnes tweet we are looking at tomorrow the klaxon making a wee appearance.

Heres hoping

Probably something to do with "came".

Archived