US Elections 2016

JamboX2

alwaysthereinspirit

On one hand I agree, and it'll take more than some fat wiggy twat to ruin my day, I'm a happy person and I like my life.

But, if the population of the world just stopped paying attention and just let politicians worry about politics we'd be in deep deep shit!

Hes not a politician in the real sense. I'm going to wait a few hours and see how he does before I abandon all hope.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Watt-Zeefuik

• niblick1874

• alwaysthereinspirit

• Maple Leaf

Hes not a politician in the real sense. I'm going to wait a few hours and see how he does before I abandon all hope.

I am sitting here having to face up to the idea that I just witnesed strike two.

Edited by niblick1874

alwaysthereinspirit

I am sitting here having to face up to the idea that I just witnesed strike two.

Bases empty or full? Some batters like the count.

First post on whitehouse.gov is announcement to eliminate the Climate Action Plan. Page on climate change has been removed.

https://qz.com/890782/the-first-post-up-on-trumps-new-white-house-website-vows-to-eliminate-the-climate-action-plan/

No shock, but notable what first thing to go up was.

They don't want to be limited in what industry they develop I'd guess.

They'll do a dash for growth then force through a new deal

They don't want to be limited in what industry they develop I'd guess.

They'll do a dash for growth then force through a new deal

Or possibly they're re-creating the links that the Bush administration had to the oil industry.

Rex Tillerson might be a clue.

alwaysthereinspirit

Did I read somewhere that The Clinton Foundation is laying off staff due to a huge drop in donations coming in.

I guess it you have nothing to sell you might as well close shop.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I've been watching the inauguration thinking 'what a prick this guy is.'

But then I imagined it being Hilary clinton and was trying to think of anything less inspiring than her.

Like the swinga said, we might as well all get on with our lives.

alwaysthereinspirit

But then I imagined it being Hilary clinton and was trying to think of anything less inspiring than her.

I wanted Clinton nowhere near that White House. But if she had won I would have wanted her to be the best President ever.

The amount of people on the other side who want him to fail just to be able to say "see I told you" is staggering.

Weirdos.

Don't know why everyone is getting so worked up about it. Live and enjoy your own life, enjoy your own family and friends and create your own memories and legacy.

As for Trump, Obama, May, Putin, even to a lesser extent Sturgeon and any other politician you care to name, let them do the worrying and forget about them unless there is an election. They all lie and are self serving hypocrites and no matter what they do or say, your life will most likely carry on without the slightest change, so why worry.

Yip.

In our cosy lifes anyway.

As we seem to ignore the suffering .

The left (laughable description these days) will quite happily ignore what has went on the last 8 years because it was a forward step in coffee cafe culture.

They seem to ignore torn flesh broken bones and the destruction that defines obamas presidency.

Saving their outrage for a clown.

Its surreal

Edited by jake

Yip.

In our cosy lifes anyway.

As we seem to ignore the suffering .

The left (laughable description these days) will quite happily ignore what has went on the last 8 years because it was a forward step in coffee cafe culture.

They seem to ignore torn flesh broken bones and the destruction that defines obamas presidency.

Saving their outrage for a clown.

Its surreal

Jake this pish is getting tired. I'm firmly on the left and I'm nothing like the left picture you keep painting.

If you want to slag wankers, then slag wankers, but it does you no favours at all to pretend the whole of the left is X,Y, or Z

It's over simplistic, even moronic, and for a poster who can be fairly thoughtful, surely you're better than that

Jake this pish is getting tired. I'm firmly on the left and I'm nothing like the left picture you keep painting.

If you want to slag wankers, then slag wankers, but it does you no favours at all to pretend the whole of the left is X,Y, or Z

It's over simplistic, even moronic, and for a poster who can be fairly thoughtful, surely you're better than that

Yes i know but whats equally stupid is the outrage at trump compared to the fawning over a president with Obamas record.

And no there is no doubt in my mind if Obama had been a white republican with his record would have had them queing up.

The left im talking about is the democratic party and the labour party and whayever the equivalent is in Europe isnt anything other than a different cheek.

In his last weeks of presidency he manouvered a massive military detail towards Russia.

Yet some on here fear the worst from Trump.

You are right though center right is as left as it gets mainstream with the odd carrot.

Anyway i dunno mate cant see trump being any better which means people will be bombed.

Yes i know but whats equally stupid is the outrage at trump compared to the fawning over a president with Obamas record.

And no there is no doubt in my mind if Obama had been a white republican with his record would have had them queing up.

The left im talking about is the democratic party and the labour party and whayever the equivalent is in Europe isnt anything other than a different cheek.

In his last weeks of presidency he manouvered a massive military detail towards Russia.

Yet some on here fear the worst from Trump.

You are right though center right is as left as it gets mainstream with the odd carrot.

Anyway i dunno mate cant see trump being any better which means people will be bombed.

Then say the Democrats and labour party, neither of whom I would call particularly lefty, and anyway, is that really what you meant? Honestly? What about the cafe barb?

I don't know how we can discuss things if people with half a clue are so divisive in their language and tone. I include myself in that by the way. I try to keep away from generalising those I don't agree with but sometimes I fail, I'm humpty too.

I see you as coming from a different starting point but with a thought through view, and I'm generally quite interested in what you have to say - don't ruin it man!

......people with half a clue are so divisive in their language and tone.....

Half a clue?  I think you're being a bit charitable there.  Just saying.

J.T.F.Robertson

Good riddance Obama and your silly boot of a wife.

Moronic! She has as much class in one of her bowel movements than that family of imposters will ever possess.

Francis Albert

Moronic! She has as much class in one of her bowel movements than that family of imposters will ever possess.

talking about class

Craig Gordons Gloves

Round of applause.

Edited by Craig Gordons Gloves

J.T.F.Robertson

talking about class

I (me) was making the observation.

You ever give up. (rhetorical)

Good riddance Obama and your silly boot of a wife.

There were riots in Washington, and in Moscow they're popping champagne.

And people like you, who are good at slinging insults, have got the president you deserve.

His inauguration speech must have been written by a high school dropout who flunked in English.  Trump is a real estate hustler, nothing more.  He's a con artist, and he conned you.

Spot on.  She was a dreadful, legacy candidate.  Not sure if anyone could have stopped the Trump Train though in that mad country.  The smarter 50% of their population play no part in their election circus.

Anyway, I think their gun laws are far too tight and I hope Trumpy legislates for military style weapons in every primary school.

Seymour M Hersh

Nope, not having that. She's a nasty piece of work is Mrs Obama. 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Reagan - Mr Gorbachev - tear down that wall.

Trump - build that wall!

Is quite telling that you are more likely 2b offended by that sentiment if you are a Californian 'liberal' who lives in a gated community than a legal immigrant who doesn't want to see their blue collar job undercut. So much of the rich moron groupthink class does come down to virtue signalling mind you.

Reagan - Mr Gorbachev - tear down that wall.

Trump - build that wall!

Is quite telling that you are more likely 2b offended by that sentiment if you are a Californian 'liberal' who lives in a gated community than a legal immigrant who doesn't want to see their blue collar job undercut. So much of the rich moron groupthink class does come down to virtue signalling mind you.

Is that a fact aye?

Then say the Democrats and labour party, neither of whom I would call particularly lefty, and anyway, is that really what you meant? Honestly? What about the cafe barb?

I don't know how we can discuss things if people with half a clue are so divisive in their language and tone. I include myself in that by the way. I try to keep away from generalising those I don't agree with but sometimes I fail, I'm humpty too.

I see you as coming from a different starting point but with a thought through view, and I'm generally quite interested in what you have to say - don't ruin it man!

Ive got a bad posting style buddy.

There were riots in Washington, and in Moscow they're popping champagne.

And people like you, who are good at slinging insults, have got the president you deserve.

His inauguration speech must have been written by a high school dropout who flunked in English.  Trump is a real estate hustler, nothing more.  He's a con artist, and he conned you.

Choice between Trump or Clinton- yes we did get the President we deserve.

Ive got a bad posting style buddy.

Fair dos, but I'm sure you'll understand that I'm on the left and I'm getting tired of being painted as some wimpish, self serving bogeyman, and that I'm somehow the same as the bloody labour party! I mean you don't like the ridiculous generalisation that the right is racist do you?

Fair dos, but I'm sure you'll understand that I'm on the left and I'm getting tired of being painted as some wimpish, self serving bogeyman, and that I'm somehow the same as the bloody labour party! I mean you don't like the ridiculous generalisation that the right is racist do you?

No .

Point taken.

But i will probably still annoy you.

Haha.

Yet another snowflake who believes what bbc/cnn/facebook tells him.

#heisyourpresident

alwaysthereinspirit

Snowflake?

Someone prone to being easily offended or something along those lines. Supposedly cuts to the core and immediately has you in the fetal position.

Someone prone to being easily offended or something along those lines. Supposedly cuts to the core and immediately has you in the fetal position.

I cried and shit at the same time, it's awful

• 1 year later...
On 16/09/2016 at 11:17, joseywales said:

I like Donald trump what see is what you get a born leader who can make the tough decisions that need to be made. But as I said I like trump and Hillary lacks the strength and character to be president and recent events have proven she is unfit for office

:rofl:

Francis Albert
5 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Good bump.

What is not so funny is that the great majority of Trump voters still agree.

1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

What is not so funny is that the great majority of Trump voters still agree.

And the Democrats still havent put together a valid plan or candidate to counter it.

1 hour ago, Jamboelite said:

And the Democrats still havent put together a valid plan or candidate to counter it.

Maybe because the Presidential election is still two years away and the American federal system doesn't work like that?

Francis Albert
57 minutes ago, Ugly American said:

Maybe because the Presidential election is still two years away and the American federal system doesn't work like that?

The presidential election campaign will in effect start in about three months time. I think it  is fair to say the opposition to Trump doesn't seem very well prepared.