David Clarkson

Rawrrrrrrr

Commander Harris
How exactly did the unwashed little tramp escape unbooked?

same reason he wasn't booked for diving at tynie.

Zali Cinnamon

Ridiculous that he wasn't booked. Ok it's awful that he had to see his uncle die but it doesn't make him immune from the rules of football surely?!

The Old Tolbooth
Ridiculous that he wasn't booked. Ok it's awful that he had to see his uncle die but it doesn't make him immune from the rules of football surely?!

I'm afraid it does, what he got away with was shocking!

Would take him and several others from that M'well team ahead of some of our imposters mind you. Players making the most of their talent and to who it actually looks like it means something.

Because he will no doubt still be mourning uncle phil and the recklessness of his tackles are no doubt to a burning grief

Anyone playing for the opposition against Hearts is immune to the rules.

Especially if their fecking uncle died on the pitch near them recently

I hate this little turd. Fairly obvious why well and their players are getting away with it right now. They'll go all the way to Hampden on a tidal wave of sympathy.

Dougal made a big show of booking Neilson for persistant fouling, pointing to different areas on the field. I think Robbie had 3 fouls, 4 at the most. Clarkson on the other hand dived, fouled (7 i think) and niggled his way through the entire game and was helped back to his feet almost every time, poor wee lamb. By my reckoning he should have been booked for persistant fouling twice and therefore sent off.

Can anyone explain that?

chester copperpot
Why was McCormack not booked, thats a better question.

Same reason Clarkson wasn't.

The crime count was a disgrace last night, and Im sure there should have been more cautions handed out to that lot.

Dunk-Section G
Same reason Clarkson wasn't.

The crime count was a disgrace last night, and Im sure there should have been more cautions handed out to that lot.

His tackle on Berra was similar to the one Eggert got done for. But McCormack had made a number of bad challenges and dives for which the ref had already warned him.

Terrible.

Cardiac Rucksack

7 fouls that were given!!!!! The boy cant jump without elbowing opponents in the face and his two late lunges on Berra and one on Jose were deserving of bookings alone. Its pathetic, the guy is now protected and you will struggle to see him booked for the rest of the season.

DuffJimmy1875
Anyone playing for the opposition against Hearts is immune to the rules.

the ever hilarious paranoia line of thought. I - obviously - haven't seen the game, but players on opposing teams - Hearts included - get away with what I can only term "persistent fouling" against Hibs, week in, week out, and Hibs players, frequently Jones and Beuzy, get away with it a lot as well.

That's just football sadly.

Professor.Arturo
the ever hilarious paranoia line of thought. I - obviously - haven't seen the game, but players on opposing teams - Hearts included - get away with what I can only term "persistent fouling" against Hibs, week in, week out, and Hibs players, frequently Jones and Beuzy, get away with it a lot as well.

When was the last time you saw Ferguson red carded for the huns? actually, when was the last time you saw him get a yellow?

Refs DO protect certain players in the SPL, there is no dispute over that.

Clarkson is getting away with murder. At least twice as many fouls as Neilson, 1 or 2 bookable on their own, play acting and constant niggling. He would appear to be getting special treatment.

DuffJimmy1875
When was the last time you saw Ferguson red carded for the huns? actually, when was the last time you saw him get a yellow?

Refs DO protect certain players in the SPL, there is no dispute over that.

Ahhh, if we're bringing the Old Firm into the equation then the picture changes somewhat.

I remember a blatant incident in a Hibs vs Huns game a few years back, John O'Neil harrying Fergushun, the wee ned turns a full 90 degrees from the ball to shove O'Neill - 2 handed - in the chest before running on.

Ref's action - square root of sweet F.A. - incredible.

I'd imagine the most blatant one for Hearts is THAT Andy Davis penalty - absolutely incredible decision.

The People's Chimp

There was another one last night where the well player dragged and pulled and miko's shirt while he ran for about 5 metres, eventually pulling him so hard the ref had no option but to give a foul, the well player then went down clutching his face. result? A booking for miko and a booking for the well player. Utter nonsense.

There was another one last night where the well player dragged and pulled and miko's shirt while he ran for about 5 metres, eventually pulling him so hard the ref had no option but to give a foul, the well player then went down clutching his face. result? A booking for miko and a booking for the well player. Utter nonsense.

Correct. The well player could've been booked for the blatant shirt pulling and booked again for the blatant simulation. Theoretically.

Correct. The well player could've been booked for the blatant shirt pulling and booked again for the blatant simulation. Theoretically.

I agree, but to be fair, could Velicka have been sent off for a Zaliukas style swing right in front of the dug outs?

The People's Chimp

Yip. And what was the result of the blatant simulation? A booking for the Hearts player.

I agree, but to be fair, could Velicka have been sent off for a Zaliukas style swing right in front of the dug outs?

Did he take a swing? I didn't see that. Seen him taking a pretty unconvincing fall holding his face though. Dont know if there was contact.

Cardiac Rucksack
Did he take a swing? I didn't see that. Seen him taking a pretty unconvincing fall holding his face though. Dont know if there was contact.

An unconvincing fall from a pretty convincing forearm smash.

Archived