Diving cheating Motherwell

loveofthegame

loveofthegame

Now it did not affect the result so this isn't sour grapes but wtf are they all about. I counted at least 4 times Dougal told their players to get up for diving- not 1 booking was produced. Other way round the cards straight out and its probably back page news.

Also that fandan Paul Quinn. Miko's nowhere near him and he falls down clutching his face. Miko gets booked. I seem to remember a similar incident at Tynie which Velicka got a lot of **** for=it was exactly the same. Velicka was also hounded by the press and SFA. Will the same happen to Quinn..... ?!

Also never seen a team need to tie their bloody laces so much and waste time.

I don't want favouritism i just want consistency and fairness.

Commander Harris

Quinn was a disgrace - trying to get a fellow pro sent off by clutching his face when there was no contact anywhere near his face, or anywhere else for that matter. Will we see the same reaction in the papers as we did to Velicka? Will Motherwell be "reaping what they have sown" from referees for years to come?

Couldn't believe the boot incident repeating itself tonight.Robbies booking another joke.The pointing to areas of the field does my nut in.

Couldn't believe the boot incident repeating itself tonight.Robbies booking another joke.The pointing to areas of the field does my nut in.

Dougal set the tone when he never booked that erse for diving in the first half. Then Porter done a couple of late challenges, and Clarkson.....weee cheatin spotty tosser.

Agree , Motherwell, sfa's goody goody team now.:mad:

Archived