Am I out of order?

Rawrrrrrrr

After tonight I really am having second thoughts about going next week

In the past win, lose or draw I would still have went but things are finally getting to the stage I dont give a stuff

The players dont, the owners dont, so why should we?

Spending ?40-50 to watch that, get cold and be knackered the following day sounds unjustifiable

Now I will probably end up relenting and going, but my question is, Is it still unthinkable of boycotting a semi final?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I won't be there.

I decided weeks ago that I wasn't putting up with this pish and giving Romanov my hard earned.

No way are you out of order.

What are we paying for? To have the pish taken for 90 minutes and feel angry afterwards for god knows how long?

Na, feck it, I won't be back until something changes.

Guest JamboRobbo

Don't think you're out of order at all.

Having been through there tonight, it just re-enforced why I won't waste my time and money next week.

Disorganised. Lack of effort. Quite a few players not even appearing to care. Embarassment to the jerseys IMO.

loveofthegame

Already got tickets. Its the Diddy cup but it really is all we have left.

I am not confident but the Gers are ordinary, so stranger things have happened. If we lose the season is over. Massively disappointing.

If we win next Wed it'll be interesting to see how many turn up for the final

And for what its worth i go to home and away games. Next week will probably be just about my last game away from Tynie this season if we get beat. Its just not worth the little cash i have for near meaningless games

as long as the tackle neilson and mikey stewart are not playing then u should go

STEWART GO BACK TO HIB'S YOUR DIRE DISGRACE TO THE JERSEY.

NEILSON I'M STILL WAITING ON THAT THROW IN TO BE TAKEN FROM THE SEMI FINAL

For as long as Frail is there, then the committee lives on.

VR doesn't have to tell him how to feck it up by fax or phone, as sadly Frail is just as incompetent in his own right as VR ever was.

I won't be there purely because it's a **** poor competition. Our chances of rescuing anything from this season went breasts skywards tonight, and a fortnight ago!

Nelly Terraces

I'm going through on an all dayer on thre Park Bar buses, but will be going to the ticket office tomorrow and taking my ticket back. I'm just watching it in the boozer in the Weege. I've just wasted ?29 quid on that cup tie over 2 woeful games, enough is enough.

Ruben and Larry. That's about it. The rest can GTF.

I'll still go but don't blame those who won't.

Gonna go through early, have a pub lunch and a few drinks and enjoy the day with my mates, I'm fecked if I'm letting Vlad take that away from me. The game me pish but I'll still try to make a day of it

I'm going through on an all dayer on thre Park Bar buses, but will be going to the ticket office tomorrow and taking my ticket back. I'm just watching it in the boozer in the Weege. I've just wasted ?29 quid on that cup tie over 2 woeful games, enough is enough.

Ruben and Larry. That's about it. The rest can GTF.

They give refunds?

Heck, it's a semi final. We could be bottom of the third division and I would go - we don't get that many. :whistling:

Sydney Devine

In the past win, lose or draw I would still have went but things are finally getting to the stage I dont give a stuff

Spending ?40-50 to watch that, get cold and be knackered the following day sounds unjustifiable

Now I will probably end up relenting and going, but my question is, Is it still unthinkable of boycotting a semi final?

You know, I am now thinking the same thing - I dont think you are wrong at all. That was so depressing to watch tonight - totally inept. I am staying over for the weekend in Aberdeen and I may just skip the match, the way I am feeling at the moment. As for th semi final, I aint feeling that motivated to go through all the effort in getting through and then back again, to watch an inept bunch of players take my money but not make the effort. Man I am so hacked off with that tonight. I keepr eading the thread that starts "Surely an unlucky result" - my arse! we were awful. Then that bloody traffic getting out of Motherwell and then road works on the M8!!!!!! aaaaarrrrrrgh!!!! :mad:

Nelly Terraces
They give refunds?

Heck, it's a semi final. We could be bottom of the third division and I would go - we don't get that many. :whistling:

For away games, you get your cash back in full. Thank god.

Made a decision weeks ago not to go to any extra games whilst we did not have a manager in place.

I didnt go tonight.

We dont have a manager

I wont be going next week unless that changes, and even then I doubt if I'll go.

Wont be renewing my ST either if the situation is still the same

No, I dont think you are out of order at all.

I Just feel sorry for all of our fans that went through there tonight, hoping we would get a result.

I personally was never confident of us winning at all tonight and although dissapointed not surprised as I wouldnt back Hearts against anyone just now.

The only reason we got a result against Hibs last Saturday was because they are probably worse than us, which is really saying something.

I have been a ST holder for the last 10/11 years but I can confidently say unless things change for the better ie new quality manager and decent investment in the team, I wont be renewing next season, and this is not a kneejerk reaction to tonights result, I just dont see why I should part with between 400 & 500 quid for a ST, just to watch absolute garbage, considering Motherwell, Dundee Utd & Aberdeen fans watch better for considerably less.

Its going to take a lot more from VR than just words in the Evening News last Friday or the promise of a new stand, the way things are going, it will be a shiny new stand with nobody in it.

JamboPete:(

I'm going because I can't help myself but it will be my last away game this season should (when) we lose. They don't deserve the support they got this evening and we deserve so much more than what we have had to put up with this season.

portobellojambo1

Will be there, although going in hope rather than expectation. If I am honest I am not expecting a particularly large support to be there, from either side.

For away games, you get your cash back in full. Thank god.

Didn't know that. However, I can understand why, it costs Hearts nothing and the away club will never know. :)

57,000 in the relatively balmy days of August at Murrayfield.

5,700 if we're lucky in the grim January of Hampden (if we're lucky)

portobellojambo1
57,000 in the relatively balmy days of August at Murrayfield.

5,700 if we're lucky in the grim January of Hampden (if we're lucky)

I had heard tonight that we are, or were, expected to take a crowd of around 8,000 DB. Not sure how many will now decide it would be better to suffer by watching on the telly, or not at all.

Thats up to you. I personally dont care and have never in the past let the previous game or games decide for me. I'm a fan who would go no matter what. Doesnt make me a better fan than others, far from it. It just makes me a wee bit dafter. As another poster has said on this thread the peoplw who run our club club are inept. Let me stop there, Its OUR club and I wont let anybody stop me watching MY team when I'm in a position to go. I just wish they made it a wee bit more fun.

I know its easy for me to say from 3,000 miles away but those on here who know me will testify that I'm stoopid enough not to see the woods for the trees

ill be there imagine missing the first time hearts have beat rangers at hampden in my lifetime

that being said i'm glad its one off the poorest rangers squads in my lifetime period

what a spanking some off the famous gers teams would give our present mob

jack D and coke

No way are you out of order mate. I've not been to a single game this season, didn't renew my ST and don't forsee me attending again until things change dramatically. I can't justify wasting time and money following that shambles all over the country. Even in the past when we were keek i didn't mind as much but i refuse to support this. First time in probably 20 seasons i'll not be in tynecastle at all. I used to be gutted when we lost this type of game but the results just wash over me now. I don't know what Romanov has done to make this happen but it's a situation i could never have forseen.

I'll be there.

Never went last night due to being skint and havign to suffer a 6 week month.

Main reason I'm going next week...... I get paid and want to get jaked at the football again, been a while, boxing day since I had a sesh.

We pumped Celtic when the chips were down and I wasn't there.

I won't be making a similar mistake again.

Aye but the problem now is that not only are the chips down ... some barstewards gone and ate them too !!! it's that bad!!!

;)

But yes mate, like you ... I'll still be going ... C'mon the Hearts!!!

I'm only going because the person driving me promised me chips on the way home.

Buffalo Bill

Guest JamboRobbo
I'm only going because the person driving me promised me chips on the way home.

Buffalo Bill

I fell for that one last night BB. It's not worth it mate! :)

Harry Kinnear

Not out of order, after last night's poor performance in front of a decent Hearts support, out fought and out thought by a team that is on a fraction of our wages, a new low

Don't think you're out of order at all.

Having been through there tonight, it just re-enforced why I won't waste my time and money next week.

Disorganised. Lack of effort. Quite a few players not even appearing to care. Embarassment to the jerseys IMO.

I second the above :(

ill be there imagine missing the first time hearts have beat rangers at hampden in my lifetime

Anyone's lifetime ! We have NEVER beaten Rangers at Hampden in any match. We have NEVER beaten Rangers in any semi final either.

Would be incredible if this bunch of no hopers were to break this cycle.

I will be there.Got my ticket last year.Better get my scarf or else.:)

I take it the original poster has not got a ticket yet.Would seriously think about not going if i hadn't bought a ticket.:confused:

maroonlegions

Tough one for me , supporting this club is what its all about and sticking it out through the rank times like just now is what the true meaning of the word supporter means to me,there have been times ,(last night was one off them), when i have thought WTF is the point in going to games and paying your hard earned to be in the end ,ANGRY,PEEVED OFF,COLD,SKINT AND CHEATED,but my love for this club demands and out wears any desertion i have may contemplated in the past.I can fully understand people who have had enough or are thinking, "feck this i ant going back untill it changes",they as paying customers have that right and should be respected but for me i will continue to go in the hope that with a new manager and some decent signings we can climb back up the league and play with the heart,soul and desire that once was the bed rock off this sleeping giant. HMFC 1874 AND PROUD.

Am I going? No.

Will i be "gutted I missed it" if we do somehow manage to scrape through? No.

Will you want a ticket for the final?

I will be there.Got my ticket last year.Better get my scarf or else.:)

Went to pick my ticket up from my mate the other night.

No scarf vouchers arrived with the tickets.

The tickets aren't even for seats that are all next to each other.

boabyarsebiscuit

I'm going. Booked time off work. Flying up Tuesday, and making a day of it. I don't expect us to win, but you never know.

Went to pick my ticket up from my mate the other night.

No scarf vouchers arrived with the tickets.

The tickets aren't even for seats that are all next to each other.

Lost my scarf on Saturday.Gutted that i will have to buy a new one now.:)

Lost my scarf on Saturday.Gutted that i will have to buy a new one now.:)

Maybe you'll get a scarf voucher.. although i've heard they're pretty pish poor quality.

Maybe you'll even be sitting with your mates.

I'm going, but far more loyal Hearts supporters than me won't be.

Sad that it's come to this.

Has there ever been such a lack of anticipation for a semi-final before?

I will be there. its a semi-final at the end of the day. 2 cups in **** knows how long so i wont complain at any silverware!!!!

But if you dont go and we win I take it we will see you at the final

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I'm going, but far more loyal Hearts supporters than me won't be.

Sad that it's come to this.

Has there ever been such a lack of anticipation for a semi-final before?

Forgot to say it in the other thread but that is a world class signature!

Virtual respect to you! :)

Maroon Trooper
Maybe you'll get a scarf voucher.. although i've heard they're pretty pish poor quality.

Maybe you'll even be sitting with your mates.

Just like the teams performances this season then...

Archived