The worst this season

livi

Just back from the game and I can safely say that was the worst I have see Hearts this season.

Nobody could make a decent pass, we continually pumped high balls to Velicka who was on his own most of the time and how we never made more than 1 substitution during the whole 90 mins amazes me.

Nade made a difference when he came on but I would have taken Miko of instead of Chesney as at least he can create something.

Not a good night and I fear for the Semi final next week.

On this performance I don't think Stevie Frail is the man for the managers job.

I'm off to bed :ahhhhhhh:

Stevie Frail is NOT, I repeat NOT the man for the Hearts job unless it is the u19 or something. He is not (and I doubt ever will be) capable of a job such as Hearts. Like most of our squad he is mediocre. Thanks Vlad.

I wouldn't say it was as bad as Boxing Day, we were awful but not as bad as that day.

Distribution from the back was a disgrace.

All set pieces from Stewart were pathetic.

Created one chance all night and Velicka missed it.

Absolute pish.

Just back from the game and I can safely say that was the worst I have see Hearts this season.

Nobody could make a decent pass, we continually pumped high balls to Velicka who was on his own most of the time and how we never made more than 1 substitution during the whole 90 mins amazes me.

Nade made a difference when he came on but I would have taken Miko of instead of Chesney as at least he can create something.

So you obviously were not at the Kilmarnock game whenNade was sent off then?:eek:

The Motherwell toddlers summed it up near the end by chanting "2-0 and you fecked it up!" They are absolutely correct on that one.I'd add inept management, lacklusture players who get paid for nothing and players who simply should never get a sniff of the maroon jersey!!:mad:

Commander Harris

I'd say the first half was possibly the worst half of "football" from hearts this season.

The first half was a Motherwell training session. We punt it to you, you attack us. This lasted the whole first half. Thankfully they were pretty toothless and we defended well.

Second half we came in to it and created a few chances. How Velicka missed I don't know.

To say a game were the opposition's one shot on target was a penalty as the worst of the season, is laughable.

I\'ve just got home and that was gash.

A bleedin\' disgrace to the club.

We are in freefall.

Where are the signings? Where is the manager?

portobellojambo1

We were, don't know what's the best word for it, poor, awful, woeful, crap,

s h y t e tonight, but have been worse than that this season, and regretfully I think we could be even worse again this season.

Possibly Saturday's result against Hibs gave a false picture, a false hope, very pleasing though the victory was we were the slightly better of two very poor teams on Saturday.

loveofthegame

s h y t e tonight, but have been worse than that this season, and regretfully I think we could be even worse again this season.

Possibly Saturday's result against Hibs gave a false picture, a false hope, very pleasing though the victory was we were the slightly better of two very poor teams on Saturday.

True. You have to take into account what an awful awful Hibs team that is on a horrible run of form.

Doesnt take away from the sheer joy of beating them at the time, but did as ever set us up for the fall

It was bad, but far from being our worst this season

sorry to disagree but the first half was the worst I've seen Hearts play since the 70s......not one player got pass marks in the first half except collectively they didn't concede more than one goal so i suppose defensively it was better than the humpings we've had from Dundee Utd and Celtic (but I wasn't at these games)....only in the second half was there a slight change with Nade making a difference and a threat...:(

Shabby cup exit at Fir Park.

Shabby cup exit at East End Park

Shabby cup exit at Easter Road

Dumped out 3 times ... not one goal scored as we give up the ghost.

Hard to take, very hard to take.

Terrible 1st half but FAR from our worst performance of this season, let alone 'all time'.

Poor formation to start with and that's obviously Stevies fault. Here's the point though - he doesny want the job, Vlad doesny want him to have the job and none of the fans want him to have the job.

The least we can do is continue to support him while he's still filling in though!

loveofthegame
sorry to disagree but the first half was the worst I've seen Hearts play since the 70s......not one player got pass marks in the first half except collectively they didn't concede more than one goal so i suppose defensively it was better than the humpings we've had from Dundee Utd and Celtic (but I wasn't at these games)....only in the second half was there a slight change with Nade making a difference and a threat...:(

Your entitled to your opinion but again i disagree mate. 1st half was just an awful game of football, full stop. Both teams poor. Games like that happen. We've been worse this season imo, the 1 that springs to mind is of coure Celtic, but also Hibs at home 1st game of season, Utd twice, Killie away....

we've been as bad at other times this season

Terrible 1st half but FAR from our worst performance of this season, let alone 'all time'.

Poor formation to start with and that's obviously Stevies fault. Here's the point though - he doesny want the job, Vlad doesny want him to have the job and none of the fans want him to have the job.

The least we can do is continue to support him while he's still filling in though!

Forgive me for not supporting someone who - it seems - doesn't want the job :D

And I sincerely hope that he doesn't want it enough, in order to tell VR where to stick it when his interim tenure is extended to May !

I was at the game.

Can't say Motherwell deserved to win. As bad as we were in the first half they were in the 2nd.

After the pen what did Banks do. Both teams very poor.

The first half was a Motherwell training session. We punt it to you, you attack us. This lasted the whole first half. Thankfully they were pretty toothless and we defended well.

Second half we came in to it and created a few chances. How Velicka missed I don't know.

To say a game were the opposition's one shot on target was a penalty as the worst of the season, is laughable.

He has been on a good scoring run. But you have to expect average players like him to miss often. Watch him in a warm up and see how few he gets on target.

its where we bide

Stand by for new stand, new full control manager (8 days and counting) gonna win CIS Cup pitch from the deluded brain dead on here mate

Spitonastranger

hugely disappointed tonight, scottish cup, we were gash and the well were gash, one sub and no real commitment from the players, awful passing, stewert is a nightmare, how he remains on the park:( great support though, at times this team dosent deserve us:mad:

So you obviously were not at the Kilmarnock game whenNade was sent off then?:eek:

I was at the game last night and we never played as bad as we did against Kilmarnock at Rugby Park.

We were woeful against Killie, WORST PERFORMANCE HEARTS HAVE DONE IN A LONG TIME

Harry Kinnear

Very poor last night and although Banks didn't have a save to make M'well out fought us, always had men spare whether we had possession (before we gave it to them) or they had, given the wages these guys are on, ranks alongside St Mirren & Killie for cluelesness. The only positives is that the 2nd half was better (not saying a lot) and Frail is less likely to get job, root and branch, top to bottom the whole set up stinks

Archived