UNLESS AUDREY & DRIVER WERE INJURED...

bobskeldon

Frail should go tomorrow! HIS choice of no wide players on the bench meant we were LEFT with a choice of Benusis, Thompson and Wallace to 'change' the game. Both Chesnauskis and especially Miko were absolutely murder tonight and we end up playing with 50% of a four man midfield playing OUT of position. Pure ineptness on SF's part! GO NOW...let Scott Wilson or the lassie in the pie stand mange the side until the end of the season.

Frail should go tomorrow! HIS choice of no wide players on the bench meant we were LEFT with a choice of Benusis, Thompson and Wallace to 'change' the game. Both Chesnauskis and especially Miko were absolutely murder tonight and we end up playing with 50% of a four man midfield playing OUT of position. Pure ineptness on SF's part! GO NOW...let Scott Wilson or the lassie in the pie stand mange the side until the end of the season.

.............in SF's defence guy in front of me tonight said he knew driver and he was indeed injured - but I have to say- sorry Shaggy don't think you're the man for this job!

The Old Tolbooth

The whole team were murder tonight apart from Ruben and Banks who had nothing to do!

I agree by the way, if Driver and Audrey were fit then its Frail by name and Frail by nature!

Come on ffs Vlad, get a friggin man in there who knows what the hell he's doing!

loveofthegame

Is it fact that Driver was injured?! If not as i was saying at game its still Vlad picking team

I can only assume he must have been.

As for Audrey he offers as little as Miko so couldnt care less.

I think Audrey is far better than Miko, so I'd be disappointed if he was just left out.

I do believe Driver was genuinely injured.

theres lot's of if's

if velicka scored

if driver played

if the kick off wasn't delayed

the list goes on

as long as neilson and stewart are playing we'll keep on getting beat!

[Q

Frail just did what the phantom fax told him to do. I fully expect to see Kurskis back in goal again. Nothing with this crew is beyond belief.

UOTE=bobskeldon;24684]Frail should go tomorrow! HIS choice of no wide players on the bench meant we were LEFT with a choice of Benusis, Thompson and Wallace to 'change' the game. Both Chesnauskis and especially Miko were absolutely murder tonight and we end up playing with 50% of a four man midfield playing OUT of position. Pure ineptness on SF's part! GO NOW...let Scott Wilson or the lassie in the pie stand mange the side until the end of the season.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Driver's been playing all season - does anyone seriously think if he was fit he wouldn't play? Going by the way he played on Saturday, he wouldn't have made much difference.

Audrey has been gash for the last three months, seriously don't understand the clamour for him to play.

At the end of the day we weren't very good (par for the course this year, don't know where the outrage is coming from, its hardly unexpected), neither it seemed, were Motherwell, who won the game with what sounded like a dubious pen. Yes we should be doing better, but we've been knocked out the Cup before and will be again. Frail and Miko etc. "GTF"ing won't lift us up the table or re-instate us in the Scottish. We all know Frail won't be good enough for the job (which he isn't actually able to take up so I don't see why theres a great worry over him getting the job).

Pateince is a virtue - if its Frail for the next 4 days or 4 months, so be it. After 2 years of fax machines picking the team and failing, I can put up with half a season of the caretaker manager picking the team and not doing much better. Don't get me wrong, next season must be a different story, but the guy is doing his best to get soemthing, how lever little that may be, out of an awful season.

Its wrong to criticise Frail he has not advanced into his present position by qualification but by attrition. Sad but true.

frank the tank

Cant believe your talking about Frail going because he left a few players out!!!

Driver from the sound of it is injured, Audrey hasnt been playing his best recently and is probably suffering from burnout and needed a rest.

As for the rest of them, how was Frail ment to know they were all going to play poorly?!? I had no complaints about the team before the game, sounds like we picked up in the 2nd half after Frail got them together at half time.

Over-reactions for Hearts dans these days are getting a bit ridiculus

Dr Ian Malcolm
Cant believe your talking about Frail going because he left a few players out!!!

Driver from the sound of it is injured, Audrey hasnt been playing his best recently and is probably suffering from burnout and needed a rest.

As for the rest of them, how was Frail ment to know they were all going to play poorly?!? I had no complaints about the team before the game, sounds like we picked up in the 2nd half after Frail got them together at half time.

Over-reactions for Hearts dans these days are getting a bit ridiculus

Its the same after most defeats - whoever didn't perform must be "punted" straight away. If we actually did adopt that policy we'd have Banks and Velicka left. Stewart, who hasn't been playing well recently, is suddenly enemy no. 1. Up until November he was one of our best performers (an opinion put forward by several on here) yet now he's apparantly gash an shoulf GTF back to Hibs? I understand people are frustrated - so am I, we've been terrible for the last 2 to 3 months - Getting everyone to feck isn't going to help/change it.

frank the tank
Its the same after most defeats - whoever didn't perform must be "punted" straight away. If we actually did adopt that policy we'd have Banks and Velicka left. Stewart, who hasn't been playing well recently, is suddenly enemy no. 1. Up until November he was one of our best performers (an opinion put forward by several on here) yet now he's apparantly gash an shoulf GTF back to Hibs? I understand people are frustrated - so am I, we've been terrible for the last 2 to 3 months - Getting everyone to feck isn't going to help/change it.

Yeah totally agree. Stewart was getting praised by most till he got sent off against Dundee United (stupid red card) and now it seems fine to give him abuse although he never hides, trys his best and has considerable talent to back up his efforts.

Would still be my 2nd best player of the year after Velicka

Archived