Worst Celtic team ever blah blah blah.....

hearts_crazy

FenderJaguar7

Celtic have ten times the budget of anyone else in this country, so they're going to be miles ahead of everyone in Scotland.

But lets not kid ourselves, this Celtic team is shite. Please tell me if Malmo or Molde think much of them.

Or Motherwell. Would like to see how their budget stacks up against the Irish, sorry I mean Scottish, champions.

I think we done well to dig in, stay in the game and get a point. Would like to think we will beat them this season. Let's not forget though we are a very big game for them

That's my point.

Could you imagine that 5 years ago?

Celtic would have scraped through,just,sad to see the demise of Rosenborg though,only 2 years ago they scudded Hibs,now they're a shadow of a team they once were.

Celtic would have scraped through,just,sad to see the demise of Rosenborg though,only 2 years ago they scudded Hibs,now they're a shadow of a team they once were.

They say the big decisions go the way of the big teams after all.

:jjyay:

I was talking to a Celtic supporter yesterday who is a really good bloke.  He said a couple of interesting things.  Firstly, he was hoping for a draw at best prior to the Hearts game.  He must be around 40 years old and he said he has never had so much doubt about the ability of a Celtic side.  He also said that the gossip via his family in Scotland is that the senior players have little respect for Ronnie and it's not a very happy atmosphere on the training ground.

His other comment of note was that rumours persist that Celtic are keen to replace Ronnie with Moyes.

This guy isn't the headline grabbing type.  He is thoughtful and quietly spoken.  I only see him around twice a year and I know he was delighted with Hearts last season and deeply moved by the video of the Dave Mackay funeral.

Interesting to see what will happen.  I personally think that only the league/cup double or preferably the treble will save Ronnie.

Some sort of weird hybrid?

Archived