The all new "yay" thread! (aka the anti-seethe thread)

Jimmy_McNulty

chester copperpot

I can't send another pm untill tomorrow!!

You might be lucky qnd catch chester between chugs and he might send you the link!!

Done.

Off again ;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Morgan

• Helzibob

• superjack

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:yas::lol: Thanks both. How about the Natalie Sawyer girl though?

Your inbox must be full?

It's not as good as the Alex Jones one but if you tilt you head and squint you eyes it could be her!!!

I thought the Alex Jones girl is her double from a couple of years ago :omfg:

Your inbox must be full?

It's not as good as the Alex Jones one but if you tilt you head and squint you eyes it could be her!!!

I thought the Alex Jones girl is her double from a couple of years ago :omfg:

Try now :) ?

Pm?

I can't send another pm untill tomorrow so I'll send you the Alex Jones one if no one else does.

What's the crack with the pm's??? Two a day? Is that the deal?

chester copperpot

I can't send another pm untill tomorrow so I'll send you the Alex Jones one if no one else does.

What's the crack with the pm's??? Two a day? Is that the deal?

The fact that it's now SO COLD outside now which means there's less smokers outside to pollute the air with their vile exhaling of tar and even worse, their shite conversation.

Pathetic creatures.

:pleasing:

The fact that it's now SO COLD outside now which means there's less smokers outside to pollute the air with their vile exhaling of tar and even worse, their shite conversation.

Pathetic creatures.

:pleasing:

Yay!

Someone calling smokers pathetic. :pleasing:

Yay!

Someone calling smokers pathetic. :pleasing:

They're a pathetic bunch :) . What's more that I don't get in general is smokers asking non-smokers if they've got a light? Idiots.

At least now if they're outside inhaling tar I'll have the warm, fuzzy feeling that they're freezing cold at the same time.

They're a pathetic bunch :) . What's more that I don't get in general is smokers asking non-smokers if they've got a light? Idiots.

At least now if they're outside inhaling tar I'll have the warm, fuzzy feeling that they're freezing cold at the same time.

It's not just tar they're inhaling by the way.

Our best friend is a medical professor in California with a doctorate in Beirut. She assures us that people who smoke would be just as well putting their lips around the 'tailpipe' of a car. It's almost negative tobacco and virtually 100% rubbish to addict the 'smoker' even further.

Added to that, they smell, they're killing themselves and, in the process, spending a small fortune on this hineous addiction. Which incidentally, is stoppable.

It's not just tar they're inhaling by the way.

Our best friend is a medical professor in California with a doctorate in Beirut. She assures us that people who smoke would be just as well putting their lips around the 'tailpipe' of a car. It's almost negative tobacco and virtually 100% rubbish to addict the 'smoker' even further.

Added to that, they smell, they're killing themselves and, in the process, spending a small fortune on this hineous addiction. Which incidentally, is stoppable.

A doctorate in Beirut?

A doctorate in Beirut?

Yes.

She travels there four times a year on a voluntary basis and gives lectures on various topics.

• 2 weeks later...

Me and the wife took our son to see Biffy Clyro last night in Leeds, the look on his face when they came on stage will stay with me forever, seeing your kids experience things like this is truly an amazing feeling, nothing quite like it.

Rudolf's Mate

I'm loving the smoking hate on KB just now.

Me too :jjyay: Disgusting habit!

Also going to a shopping centre and seeing them all congregated at the doors outside in a plume of smoke almost like a scene from the Walking Dead :vrface: **** off somewhere else!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me too. Disgusting habit!

Also going to a shopping centre and seeing them all congregated at the doors outside in a plume of smoke almost like a scene from the Walking Dead.  **** off somewhere else!

To reiterate my earlier point, it's now so cold and slippy outside that there's hardly any of them outside these days, and even when there are, I get that warm, fuzzy feeling knowing they're freezing.

Also, it's that time of the year when the Christmas Cornette is acceptable to use.

:smiliz23:  :smiliz23:  :smiliz23:

The gym is absolutely empty at this time of the morning.

No gym bros staring in the mirrors, taking up all the space, grunting and dropping heavy weights. No smelly *******s who have successfully avoided showering for the past month. No clueless lassies sitting texting for half an hour whilst slowly walking on the treadmill.

Absolute bliss.

The gym is absolutely empty at this time of the morning.

No gym bros staring in the mirrors, taking up all the space, grunting and dropping heavy weights. No smelly *******s who have successfully avoided showering for the past month. No clueless lassies sitting texting for half an hour whilst slowly walking on the treadmill.

Absolute bliss.

Yeah, just think this time next month it'll be full of people who have no real interest in being there whatsoever, and only come because it's New Year and so they can load Facebook and Instagram with photos like "hashtag newyearnewme", "hashtag resolution", "hashtag gymlyf".

:)

:(

Captain Sausage

Yeah, just think this time next month it'll be full of people who have no real interest in being there whatsoever, and only come because it's New Year and so they can load Facebook and Instagram with photos like "hashtag newyearnewme", "hashtag resolution", "hashtag gymlyf".

:)

:(

Seethe thread will be busy next month.

Anyone else finding their gym rammed this month too? This is the busiest I've seen it since January!

Rudolf's Mate

More a funny story than anything else.

Took my lad for a long walk the other night and he pointed towards a guy with a dog running. "hey dad did you see that guy jogging". Yeah loads of people take their dogs out for a run, I responded. "yeah he was jogging with his dog, never seen that before". "jog, dog, they should call it dogging". Aye you could be onto something there son :gok:

Hope he doesn't tell his mum you and him were discussing dogging!

"Mum, Dad won't take me out dogging, will you? Please?"

:rofl:

Madness at the Hydro tonight / last night.

:yas: :yas: :yas:

Ooooooooooo oooooooooo oooooooooooh, calm down Mr. Apples !!!

Edited by peter_hmfc

Rudolf's Mate

Celtic Manor messed up my family room and upgraded us to a suite with complimentary mini bar. Granted the mini bars don't hold much however there was one in every room :pleasing:

Turns out we've been getting underpaid on our tax credits so had a very lovely ?2200 paid into my account today.

:sweeet:

Lovely jubbly.

Turns out we've been getting underpaid on our tax credits so had a very lovely ?2200 paid into my account today.

Spunk it all on things for yourself at Christmas  :sweeet:

Finished till 9 Jan. Meant to be in tomorrow & Friday but spanked the job, early holiday!

Yay. Yay, indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished till 9 Jan. Meant to be in tomorrow & Friday but spanked the job, early holiday!

Yay. Yay, indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!

working until Friday, then back for 3 days on the 27th, off for 4 days and that's me back to work :muggy:

Nice!

working until Friday, then back for 3 days on the 27th, off for 4 days and that's me back to work :muggy:

Exact same as me. At least the way Christmas and new year fall you get two four day weekends. Got to look at the positives, yay!

Belter! New stained glass window :jj:

Exact same as me. At least the way Christmas and new year fall you get two four day weekends. Got to look at the positives, yay!

This is true! :lol:

Rudolf's Mate

The Mrs dad was cooking last night and put some of the food outside to cool down. He forgot about it and woke to find it had been demolished by the foxes :rofl:

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

The Mrs dad was cooking last night and put some of the food outside to cool down. He forgot about it and woke to find it had been demolished by the foxes :rofl:

how do you forget that you have put food outside?