The all new "yay" thread! (aka the anti-seethe thread)

Jimmy_McNulty

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Morgan

• Helzibob

• Dawnrazor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally took the plunge and stuck the wee one in her big cot in her own room last night. Slept from half 6 till half 5 this morning without a peep :)

Might get a shag off the bursd again soon now

:yas::pleasing::sweeet:

Edited by Ryan Jarman

They should have these for dads...now that would be a "yay"

My ex Finance Director whom was about as straight laced as they come, I asked him what he'd been up to one weekend. He responded saying he took the Beavers group out on a trip however that the weather had caught them out. I just about spat my coffee out when he remarked that there was a ''lot of wet Beavers out there'' :rofl: 

Back on track. My neighbour's neighbour bought a couple of little dogs a few months ago which yelp like hell. A couple of weeks ago my neighbour bought a lurcher and now around 6pm both put them in their gardens to see which can bark the loudest! I love dogs but these are getting on my goat. The Mrs went mental after we were in the middle of a series and fed up I started howling like a wolf. Needless to say they went even more mental!

Captain Sausage

Just back after 3 weeks offshore (fog meant I was 12 hours late, but I'll leave that for the seethe thread).

Got our first scan today - genuinely like a bairn on Christmas morning!

2 more hours of work to go, few(?) beers with the lads tonight and a trip down the road to see the Hearts the morn. Going to look for a new motor on Sunday, not too shabby all in all !  :verysmug:

Out for drinks after work.

Mrs nightshift.

Kids at their Grans.

It may not seem like much but this is like all the stars aligning to me, such occasions rarely occur.

:pleasing:

Lancashire_Lou

Finished 12 shifts in a row & off on my 1st of 3 leaving do's tonight.

2 weeks today & I'll be gone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out for drinks after work.

Mrs nightshift.

Kids at their Grans.

It may not seem like much but this is like all the stars aligning to me, such occasions rarely occur.

:pleasing:

Not a bad night at all old boy, not a bad night. :thumb:

Craig Gordons Gloves

Just had Chick-Fil-A for lunch, going on a Minneapolis craft brewery taproom tour tonight complete with party bus.  This is a yay today and no doubt a groan tomorrow. 

Started going to the gym again, probably the first time since I needed spinal surgery, with the problems starting over 5 years ago. Found out the hard way the a shoulder press of 20Kg was painful, but it felt really good when I left.

Finally took the plunge and stuck the wee one in her big cot in her own room last night. Slept from half 6 till half 5 this morning without a peep :)

Might get a shag off the bursd again soon now

:yas::pleasing::sweeet:

:lol:

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Just back after 3 weeks offshore (fog meant I was 12 hours late, but I'll leave that for the seethe thread).

Got our first scan today - genuinely like a bairn on Christmas morning!

Congratulations. Another seat in the new stand filled.

Had a ridiculous amount of beer and now the arsehole I said "I Do" to is comatose on the couch.

It's a small prize but very much appreciated :verysmug:

You really love that woman don't you Ian?

I'm on a yay/seethe situation. 

Yay I can get to the game tomorrow, seethe that one of my mates is having a naming ceremony for his kids and I'll have to sneak away from it and attend the game better dressed than usual.

I'm on a yay/seethe situation. 

Yay I can get to the game tomorrow, seethe that one of my mates is having a naming ceremony for his kids and I'll have to sneak away from it and attend the game better dressed than usual.

You're going to wear underpants?

Just back from town after my monthly trip to the butchers. A fresh stock of black pudding. Is there anything better than stornoway black pudding on a roll or 2?

...a bit disco

Just back from town after my monthly trip to the butchers. A fresh stock of black pudding. Is there anything better than stornoway black pudding on a roll or 2?

One of many highlights of visiting Lewls/Harris was the discovery of this veritable manna from heaven.

:thumbsup:

Yay, after a chat last night have firmed up plans to visit a good pal I've not seen for years as she moved to Spain. She's just moved into a beautiful new house overlooking the beach in the south of Spain. Roll on January.

All i read was that you are going to Spain to try and pump your pal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love black pudding, dislike the stornoway stuff though. Vastly overrated IMO.

What's the difference? Love black pudding but never had the stornoway stuff.

It's taste just doesn't do it for me, cockburns butchers in Dingwall is the best I've tasted.

It tastes like a mix of black and white pudding, it's guid.

I was never a major black pudding fan until I moved to Lewis and tried the local stuff. The difference is, normal black pudding is made with pigs blood, however stornoway black pudding is made using lambs blood.

Took my 8yr old to his first rugby training session yesterday just outside Portsmouth. He loved it and it was easy to spot his lovely navy Scotland top among the various England shirts :pleasing:

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Took my 8yr old to his first rugby training session yesterday just outside Portsmouth. He loved it and it was easy to spot his lovely navy Scotland top among the various England shirts :pleasing:

:thumb:

Some numpty on a moped had obviously been watching YouTube. Decided to attempt a wheelie all the way down a road that was next to where they were filming parts of the new Transformer film. Came off it and the bike slid into a parked car. Now it's never amusing laughing at an accident however it was amusing that he went flying passed a police car before crashing and they missed it due to being too busy on their mobiles :vrface:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some numpty on a moped had obviously been watching YouTube. Decided to attempt a wheelie all the way down a road that was next to where they were filming parts of the new Transformer film. Came off it and the bike slid into a parked car. Now it's never amusing laughing at an accident however it was amusing that he went flying passed a police car before crashing and they missed it due to being too busy on their mobiles :vrface:

These idiots get what they deserve.

These idiots get what they deserve.

Couldn't agree more. Some old guy actually tapped on the police car window and pointed toward the boy sprawled out on the road less than 80ft away :lol:

It's Friday night and Hearts have already won this weekends fixture! Only 2 points off the top of the league too ;)

I've just opened the second bottle of pinotage of the evening in celebration!!! 'mon the J'ts!!!!..........I feel an oot side pish with the dug coming on!!

I've just opened the second bottle of pinotage of the evening in celebration!!! 'mon the J'ts!!!!..........I feel an oot side pish with the dug coming on!!

:facepalm:

Sitting here on my balcony drinking beer I sort of, sort of, envy you.

:facepalm:

Sitting here on my balcony drinking beer I sort of, sort of, envy you.

:cornette: for feck sake Morgan don't be pishin over the balcony in a fit of jeoulsly man, remember you're a Jambo, we've got ****in class man!!! Hold it in 'till the morn and let it go when you're having a shit in a field, ffs!!!