The all new "yay" thread! (aka the anti-seethe thread)

Jimmy_McNulty

I love the feeling when I'm on a plane and, as soon as I'm allowed, the seat gets reclined and stays like that for the whole journey.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Morgan

• Helzibob

• Dawnrazor

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Put ?20 on Hibs winning the league at the start of the season..with odds of 25/1.

Although I would rather Hibs stay down for all eternity...if they do it I will be quids in.

Pleasing weekend from my bet perspective.

I love the feeling when I'm on a plane and, as soon as I'm allowed, the seat gets reclined and stays like that for the whole journey.

:lol: 

I love sitting at traffic lights with my foot on the brake pedal, gives me a glorious feeling of control. 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Got a pointless answer right on Pointless today, in fact I often do. No monetary gain but always makes me feel :verysmug:

Today is my last day at work prior to a week off.

I'm then in for 2 days and off again until the 11th of January.

Yippee ki ay mother ------

Got a pointless answer right on Pointless today, in fact I often do. No monetary gain but always makes me feel :verysmug:

I got a question right in both University Challenge and Only Connect.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I got a question right in both University Challenge and Only Connect.

Got nine points in the general knowledge round of Mastermind once. :brucey:

Oh, and the fact this thread got a mention in the seethe thread.

Pleasing.

GIRUY ya miserable ***** :)

:rofl:

Screw you :rofl: .

Edited by peter_hmfc

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
peter_hmfc

Taylor Swift is single.

tumblr_n01i33PetF1sqsszco1_500.gif

In other news, I'm off to the gym.

Edited by peter_hmfc

niblick1874

Mrs Smithee's coming back from her sister's in Scotland tomorrow and she's bringing a kerb stone of square sausage and a big bottle of Daddies broon with her.

Drinking loads of water today to stretch my stomach

Lorne, for goodness sake, It's Lorne sausage.

Dagger Is Back

The sun! Light mornings, light nights and walking around without resembling an Arctic explorer. Just bloody glorious. For someone who gets well depressed in the winter months, this is like paradise.

The sun! Light mornings, light nights and walking around without resembling an Arctic explorer. Just bloody glorious. For someone who gets well depressed in the winter months, this is like paradise.

This in spades.

3fingersreid

Couldn't agree more :)

Shorts and T shirt whilst walking the dog , magic

Might even wear my Hearts top tomorrow if it stays like this ;)

Edited by 3fingersreid

mrmarkus1981

My broadband switch went without a hitch yesterday, re-mortgage going through today, summer holiday in 3 weeks. Life is good

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Totally agree, I absolutely love the summer months.

I was driving earlier & passed a wee boy walking his dog. The boy was clearly playing some sort of game in his head & was sort of dancing & jumping about the place, obviously not worried about looking daft or anything. Made me happy, I was like "Go'n yerself wee man." :lol:

Last night I invented Shakesbeer. Watch a Shakespeare thing on the telly (Henry VI pt 1) and drink a different beer from a different country throughout. Was going well but can't remember how it ended really so had to watch the ending again this morning.

• 3 months later...

I love it.

The 'Seethe' thread is 154 pages long with 7644 posts.

The 'Yay' thread is 2 pages long and this is the 73rd post.

You negative ******** :lol:

Governor Tarkin

I'm of the the Scottish Malt Whisky Society this evening to sample a few single casks and probably eat steak.

Yay.

Got a Thai massage yesterday, the full walking up and down my back, bending me like a pretzel thing, it was amazing!

My shoulder's feeling much better after some bad damage so I've got my drum kit back up today for the first time in 4 months.

Good times, good times

Got a Thai massage yesterday, the full walking up and down my back, bending me like a pretzel thing, it was amazing!

My shoulder's feeling much better after some bad damage so I've got my drum kit back up today for the first time in 4 months.

Good times, good times

Thai green curry, a wee bag of pretzels and the whole Phil Collins thing.

Good times ain't never been so good :thumb:

Enjoy today Smithee.

Enjoy today Smithee.

:what: 

Enjoy today Smithee.

Mate, so far today I've put up a gazebo, been for a cycle, brought the drum kit out of storage, played drums for a couple of hours, been for a swim, then went for another cycle.

Two days ago, nowt

What's wrong with a Thai Green Curry?

Nothing whatsoever.

Mr Pinilla is being Mr Pedantic due to the 'Green' thread in the Shed.

You can please some of the people some of the time but...etc etc.

Mate, so far today I've put up a gazebo, been for a cycle, brought the drum kit out of storage, played drums for a couple of hours, been for a swim, then went for another cycle.

Two days ago, nowt

Fantastic.

Well done :thumb:

Didn't think I'd ever contribute to this thread, had a new morning roll combination....

Sliced chorizo, pan fried, black pudding and some brown sauce. Top notch.

I'll be having it again :thumbsup:

Didn't think I'd ever contribute to this thread, had a new morning roll combination....

Sliced chorizo, pan fried, black pudding and some brown sauce. Top notch.

I'll be having it again :thumbsup:

Sounds barry. :thumb:

Malcolm Tucker

I'm on the cusp of handing in my notice in a job I have disliked for the best part of 5 years after accepting a job doing something I actually want to do. I'm very, very happy with this.

All the yay today.

I'm on the cusp of handing in my notice in a job I have disliked for the best part of 5 years after accepting a job doing something I actually want to do. I'm very, very happy with this.

All the yay today.

:verysmug:

Got a new job so no more travelling from Glasgow to Linwood. ?2k more, earlier finish and walking distance trom my flat. I'll get back about 1.5 hours a day that I spent travelling.

I can also make this weekends match after other plans were cancelled.

Over the moon tbh :-)

I move to Edinburgh in 3 weeks.

Yesssssssssss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deepest sympathies.

Yay, after a chat last night have firmed up plans to visit a good pal I've not seen for years as she moved to Spain. She's just moved into a beautiful new house overlooking the beach in the south of Spain. Roll on January.

I had what I think are the best lamb chops I've ever had tonight. Some roast veg and a couple of glasses of supermarket-bought red wine that turned out to be very good too.

And I'm off now till Monday.

Full and happy.

Had to leave work early today die to a severe cold that left totally drained and feeling like a junkie without smack. This belongs in the yay thread due to trying a different medication other than lemsip. On way home I bought some Covonia cold and flu. Clears the chest and head better than anything else I've tried. Also, the main ingredient is ethanol, 19.5%, which means I can aid the cure by adding some water that contains 40% of the same medication.