Michael Stewart and Jose Goncalves

jayjay

Totally inept and embarrassing!

None of these 2 are worthy of a place in this team and another thing just how many set plays did Stewart F00K up tonight? Both are not good enough and have to be moved on.

And as for the People on here stating that Stewart and Steven Hughes were to similar When we were trying to get Hughes are sadly mistaken. Hughes is twice the player and more than Michael Stewart.

Totally inept and embarrassing!

None of these 2 are worthy of a place in this team and another thing just how many set plays did Stewart F00K up tonight? Both are not good enough and have to be moved on.

And as for the People on here stating that Stewart and Steven Hughes were to similar When we were trying to get Hughes are sadly mistaken. Hughes is twice the player and more than Michael Stewart.

add miko to that list - total non combatent - heart the size of a hermeseta (sp?)..............get your tank on M'well for the cup by the way - with reffing and sympathy like that display tonight- they're a stick on!

add miko to that list - total non combatent - heart the size of a hermeseta (sp?)..............get your tank on M'well for the cup by the way - with reffing and sympathy like that display tonight- they're a stick on![/QUOTE]

i always thought celtic were the most paranoid team in the SPL :hae36::hae36::hae36::hae36:

i always thought celtic were the most paranoid team in the SPL :hae36::hae36::hae36::hae36:

Eh naw. I think you'll find Vlad has helped us win the honours on that front

Stewart is an absolute joke, can't believe some people think he's a player, running about like a nutter does not make you a good player. He offers nothing defensively or in attack, he's ****.

loveofthegame

Stewart is horrendous, absolutely awful. Offers nothing productive at all. He is also the worst set piece taker i have ever ever seen yet continually takes everything. Every corner failed to clear the 1st man and ever freekick ended up in goalies hands. Summed up by fact our best freekick of the night was right at the end and taken by none other than Robbie Neilson- at least it made its target Berra.

I've said for ages Jose's pish- his throw ins are just like passing the ball back to opposition, hes poor on the ball and positionally inept.

Miko- we'd be as well playing a traffic cone as we'd get as much from it. The bit in the 2nd half where he ran it out the park after doing the hard bit of beating the man down the left summed it up for me.

Frail-taking Chesny off instead of Miko or Stewart was criminal

Nelly Terraces

Stewart's ben taken on as the Mudderhell goalkeeping coach, how otherwise can you explain his dolly crosses to him, 3 in a row. Perfect.

Bloke is murder, one of the worst players I've seen in 30 years in midfield for Hearts.

Guest JamboRobbo
Stewart is horrendous, absolutely awful. Offers nothing productive at all. He is also the worst set piece taker i have ever ever seen yet continually takes everything. Every corner failed to clear the 1st man and ever freekick ended up in goalies hands. Summed up by fact our best freekick of the night was right at the end and taken by none other than Robbie Neilson- at least it made its target Berra.

I've said for ages Jose's pish- his throw ins are just like passing the ball back to opposition, hes poor on the ball and positionally inept.

Miko- we'd be as well playing a traffic cone as we'd get as much from it. The bit in the 2nd half where he ran it out the park after doing the hard bit of beating the man down the left summed it up for me.

Frail-taking Chesny off instead of Miko or Stewart was criminal

I don't even know you, but you've summed up exactly what I saw tonight also. So how can frail not see it?

Frail has to take a lot of the responsiblity. He moved chesney to accomodate miko. He kept miko on for the second half.

He asked mikey stewart to play in the hole first half - a position he clearly can't play. he also put mikey stewart on free kicks when it's been clear all season he is no good at them.

As for miko, words fail me. He is a total liability. We would be better with 10 than having players pass the ball to him for him to lose it.

Pass marks for me tonight? Banks, nothing to do, did nothing wrong. Robbie, Karapidas, Berra - defended fine.

Velicka - for effort if not quality of performance.

Johnsonn - one of the few who looked like he cared. This boy will be a real player IMO.

Ruben - did ok.

Nade - looked much sharper and helped a lot when he came on.

I don't even know you, but you've summed up exactly what I saw tonight also. So how can frail not see it?

Frail has to take a lot of the responsiblity. He moved chesney to accomodate miko. He kept miko on for the second half.

He asked mikey stewart to play in the hole first half - a position he clearly can't play. he also put mikey stewart on free kicks when it's been clear all season he is no good at them.

As for miko, words fail me. He is a total liability. We would be better with 10 than having players pass the ball to him for him to lose it.

I heard somebody say Miko had a good game when I was leaving tonight, I just about soiled myself!

Miko's run in the second half where he somehow managed to put the ball out of play was embarrassing!! He wasn't however all alone in being an embarrassment!!

Nelly Terraces
Miko's run in the second half where he somehow managed to put the ball out of play was embarrassing!! He wasn't however all alone in being an embarrassment!!

Howls of laughter from me and the boys at that point.

Oops, forgot though, don't have a go, he's a 'confidence player'.

Snigger. Nice 1 picking him Frail ya dick.

I thought that Jose and Eggert weren't that bad. Miko, Chesney and Stewart were the 3 players who stood out as being awful.

Vlad_Knows_Best

I am having a quiet laugh to myself this evening.

I have consistantly said MS is average and basically does nothing for the team. His passing is poor, his dead ball skills are poor etc etc.

And consistantly have been tol on hered to feck off, he is our best player, I do not know what i am talking about, gee the boy a break etc etc etc.

Reading this thread just tells me I was right.

Nelly Terraces
Did Stewart even take one corner that cleared the first man?

NO. HE IS ALSO USELESS IN EVERY ASPECT OF MIDFIELD FOOTBALL.

Guest JamboRobbo
Did Stewart even take one corner that cleared the first man?

I don't think he's managed that all season. Why does he still take free kicks and corners as though he is del piero or somthing?

Howls of laughter from me and the boys at that point.

Oops, forgot though, don't have a go, he's a 'confidence player'.

Snigger. Nice 1 picking him Frail ya dick.

Frail says he rates Vlads lapdug. Eff in says it all. Frail GTF now and take the lapdug with you. :mad:

Zali Cinnamon
NO. HE IS ALSO USELESS IN EVERY ASPECT OF MIDFIELD FOOTBALL.

Agree mate. Quite amazed that he was supposed to be an attacking midfielder tonight (and on Saturday) too. How many goals has he scored in his career? 6 or so?

Archived