Hibs net - arseholes

Craigieboy

They can do what they want for all I care. 

Even with a redevelopment of the main stand it will still be in our stadiums shadow and they know it. You can redevelop the main stand all you want, the other 3 will still resemble cheap pink bus shelters.

:cornette:

Cast No Shadow

Bringing out the "listed building" chat now. :lol:

Someone on here predicted that very thing would happen just the other week, so fair play. :lol:

We_are_the_Hearts

That place is full of Comical Ali's lol......................they do say denial is the first stage of grief though. They seem to go through this denial about everything with us. Strange lot.

Cast No Shadow

"Pitch size", "Smallest pitch in Scotland".

Is that actually meant to mean something? :lol:

Maroon tinted glasses 2

All the way down in Liverpool and I can still feel their bitter seethe.

Small lower league team, small lower league attitude.

The absolute seethe, anger, tears and snotters over there is hilarious.

Nothing but utter jealousy and bitterness.

Just sit back and relish the seethe.

Every post drips with the pain and rage that only 30+ years of derby misery and Hampden humpings can bring.

The only retaliation they have are jibes about the main stand, cheating and poppy pilfering. Mrs Budge is removing the first and the others are fantasy.

They're bound to be angry.

Hope the bitterness and resentment kills you, you sewer dwelling,sister fiddling,toilet drinking,smack injecting,smelly arseholes.

:verysmug:

You are talking about fans that class winning 7 nil and getting 2 points in the league on a shitey freezing January day infront of 10k fans  is better than winning 5 ? 1 on a glorious day in may to win the Scottish cup final against your fiercest rivals.

You are talking about fans who celebrate a Dundee player scoring 2 goals.

You are talking about fans who think being 2nd in the 2nd tier of of Scottish football as ?2nd best in the country?.

You are talking about fans who celebrate being the first team to RSVP to a football competition in Europe 60 years ago.

You are talking about fans who went to see us get relegated and had a party only to lose and get relegated themselves.

You are talking about fans who overlook their own financial woes to be obsessed with ours.

You are talking about fans who class Ivan Sproule as one of the best players of a generation.

Everything happening at Hearts now is the absolute reverse of what they anticipated.

:rofl:

You can taste the hurt.

"Flats, flats, glorious flats"

Even with a redevelopment of the main stand it will still be in our stadiums shadow and they know it.

To be fair the first thing I thought of as a proud Hearts season-ticket holder when I heard this glorious news about an exciting new chapter in our existence was 'Yes but our stadium will still be in the shadow of that belonging to Hibernian FC.'

Wee team ... small minded supporters ... world's biggest losers, living in our shadow.

Always have been, always will be. 

I hope they rot.

We_are_the_Hearts

Wonder if they will waste another 10 years talking about stadiums and forget about still being completely inferior on the park?

Bazzas right boot

Nothing wrong, taking the piss as we would.

Where the pitch size concerns discussed today, it is an issue that needs addressed.

To be fair, you can't turn the radio on for folk praising the Easter Road atmosphere and experience.

I liked the question of where all the ST holders would go whilst the stand was closed.

They could close 2 stands and not have that problem.

Hibs.net buzz word bingo.....

Council

Listed building

Screw their fans for money

Asbestos

Pink bus shelter

Poppies

Cheats

Death trap

Tax man

How many we got so far on their laresr jealousy thread?

Amoruso_lets_it_run

You are talking about fans who went to see us get relegated and had a party only to lose and get relegated themselves.

This sums them up more than anything else. I really can't imagine this happening to another team.

This ranks just above the fact they were included in a Canadian newspaper's biggest losers in sport list. The fact that this was written in 2009 so before the 5 - 1 (and 2013 loss to Celtic) makes it even better

http://www.thestar.com/sports/2009/01/25/losers_inc_the_biggest_nonwinners_in_sports.html

Hibs.net buzz word bingo.....

Council

Listed building

Screw their fans for money

Asbestos

Pink bus shelter

Poppies

Cheats

Death trap

Tax man

How many we got so far on their laresr jealousy thread?

The Grunts

:facepalm:

The Savilles

:facepalm:

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

You are talking about fans that class winning 7 nil and getting 2 points in the league on a shitey freezing January day infront of 10k fans is better than winning 5 ? 1 on a glorious day in may to win the Scottish cup final against your fiercest rivals.

You are talking about fans who think being 2nd in the 2nd tier of of Scottish football as ?2nd best in the country?.

You are talking about fans who celebrate being the first team to RSVP to a football competition in Europe 60 years ago.

You are talking about fans who overlook their own financial woes to be obsessed with ours.

You are talking about fans who class Ivan Sproule as one of the best players of a generation.

:bravo:

To be fair, you can't turn the radio on for folk praising the Easter Road atmosphere and experience.

I liked the question of where all the ST holders would go whilst the stand was closed.

They could close 2 stands and not have that problem.

I heard that you were allowed now to fly your Drones at Easter road, as it counts as a wide, empty, open space, even on match days............. :bandana:

Even with a redevelopment of the main stand it will still be in our stadiums shadow and they know it.[/size]

To be fair the first thing I thought of as a proud Hearts season-ticket holder when I heard this glorious news about an exciting new chapter in our existence was 'Yes but our stadium will still be in the shadow of that belonging to Hibernian FC.'[/size]

Got to admire your honesty there. Was kinda thinking the same myself. I don't know why we're bothering really.

Seriously , cannot wait to see this up and running.

Салатные палочки

Good of Hector to give us a helping hand to build the new stand  :verysmug:

That's both embarrassing and flattering at the same time.  

WTF are the Merick's by the way?  

Bringing out the "listed building" chat now. :lol:

Someone on here predicted that very thing would happen just the other week, so fair play. :lol:

Except its not listed. Question was asked at the AGM. Queen Ann confirmed its not so no issues there

How long before Sergey pops up wanting to charge the flumps ?10 for the skinny on why the stand will never be built? :gok:

has anyone ever confirmed how much he scammed from them??

gorgie rd eh11

:smug:   The one thing that shines through is they're gutted.

Also what is it about their breeze block and corrugated stands that makes them think they're so good?  Their east stand is as cheap and nasty as anything i've ever sat in.

Voice of reason

"Pitch size", "Smallest pitch in Scotland".

Is that actually meant to mean something? :lol:

So Tynecastle's pitch is 100m X 64m and Easter Road's 105m X 68m. So 5m longer and 4m wider.

As I sit here in my 5m by 4m living room I really can't imagine that difference in length or width being noticeable over an area that size. What makes Tynecastle feel claustrophobic to visiting teams is how close the stands are to the pitch and how steep they are. It's also these factors that make Tynecastle the favourite stadium in Scotland for most visiting fans when asked the question in polls etc. Easter Road is soul-less with the blandest stadium design you'll ever see. Hibs fans really do have their heads buried in the sand.

manaliveits105

To be fair hibs will have the biggest empty stadium in the lower leagues for years to come if they survive

Postman from sergeys shithole of a house has been put on overtime taking his objections to the council vermin maggots r spewin

So Tynecastle's pitch is 100m X 64m and Easter Road's 105m X 68m. So 5m longer and 4m wider.

As I sit here in my 5m by 4m living room I really can't imagine that difference in length or width being noticeable over an area that size. What makes Tynecastle feel claustrophobic to visiting teams is how close the stands are to the pitch and how steep they are. It's also these factors that make Tynecastle the favourite stadium in Scotland for most visiting fans when asked the question in polls etc. Easter Road is soul-less with the blandest stadium design you'll ever see. Hibs fans really do have their heads buried in the sand.

740 square meters of extra playing surface is a lot bigger than a living room!   :2thumbsup:

:smug: The one thing that shines through is they're gutted.

Also what is it about their breeze block and corrugated stands that makes them think they're so good? Their east stand is as cheap and nasty as anything i've ever sat in.

It is a horrendous stand, would have been better had Lego been used.

Will be amusing when the Scotland friendlies etc bump that hole for home of football : )

You are talking about fans that class winning 7 nil and getting 2 points in the league on a shitey freezing January day infront of 10k fans  is better than winning 5 ? 1 on a glorious day in may to win the Scottish cup final against your fiercest rivals.

Hats off, cap dothed!!    Wunderbar!  :builder2:  :kid:  :thumbsup:

Tokyo Drifter

Read enough of that ****

But ... what is the sketch with our pitch size re: European games and international friendlies? Always thought it was length that was the issue rather than, er, girth.

Postman from sergeys shithole of a house has been put on overtime taking his objections to the council vermin maggots r spewin

post-15472-0-57135100-1449156904_thumb.jpeg

Archived