Private Womble

Hearts to Build a New Stand - PAN submitted (merged & updated)

The Treasurer

So a thread on the new main stand has gone from discussing the actual project, to questioning the engineering qualifications of various posters,  and now we have "ITK" stories of the clubs contract plans and what plans certain players have for the rest of their careers.

I really hope that the actual announcement doesn't get missed in amongst all the shite that has been posted on this thread

GJamboR7

I always got the impression that Jamie wouldn't be gutted to spend his career at Hearts while Paterson wants that big move right enough

Hearts record most appearances - Jamie Walker, has a lovely ring to it.

tynietigers

So a thread on the new main stand has gone from discussing the actual project, to questioning the engineering qualifications of various posters, and now we have "ITK" stories of the clubs contract plans and what plans certain players have for the rest of their careers.

I really hope that the actual announcement doesn't get missed in amongst all the shite that has been posted on this thread

Sorry I didnt mean to derail :( I just had to answer the post, will try a keep on topic ;)

Ray has bus pass hooray

Sorry I didnt mean to derail :( I just had to answer the post, will try a keep on topic ;)

you shouldn't be posting when you are meant to be working (at Tynecastle). :thumbsdown: unless you are on a tea break. :laugh:

tynietigers

I keep getting this impression that we know each other ;)

Edited by tynietigers

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Brandt

Mr Sifter

Given we were told to expect somethin in March, and as yet have heard nowt, does anyone else think that the Club have decided to keep things under wraps until we announce season tickets for next year? Would make sense I suppose?

So, when are those details due out?

buzzbomb1958

Please shut this god awful thread down till the drawings come out aaaarrrrgh.

Footballfirst

Re the financing of the new stand, the club's cash flow improved by ?2M in last year's accounts, mainly from FoH contributions.  The net position after allowing for the operating loss and other capital expenditure was ?840K.  That effectively means that ?840K of FoH funds provided for working capital purposes wasn't required/used, so the club retains that sum as a surplus.

Ann also stated at the AGM that the club would be close to breaking even this year, before FoH funds, which would mean that all the FoH funds for 2015/16 (est. at ?1.55M) would be available to the club.

I'd estimate that, with the combined two years FoH working capital funding, the club should have a cash pile of around ?2M by the end of the season to help with the initial funding of the new stand.  That is before any excess FoH funds are made available over the next three years while the Bidco loan is repaid. 

It's worth pointing out that the club will have received a total of approx ?4M from FoH when the current month's contributions are handed over, i.e. the ?1M initial funding and ?2.8M working capital funding have already been achieved.

Edited by Footballfirst

johnking123

Re the financing of the new stand, the club's cash flow improved by ?2M in last year's accounts, mainly from FoH contributions.  The net position after allowing for the operating loss and other capital expenditure was ?840K.  That effectively means that ?840K of FoH funds provided for working capital purposes wasn't required/used, so the club retains that sum as a surplus.

Ann also stated at the AGM that the club would be close to breaking even this year, before FoH funds, which would mean that all the FoH funds for 2015/16 (est. at ?1.55M) would be available to the club.

I'd estimate that, with the combined two years FoH working capital funding, the club should have a cash pile of around ?2M by the end of the season to help with the initial funding of the new stand.  That is before any excess FoH funds are made available over the next three years while the Bidco loan is repaid. 

It's worth pointing out that the club will have received a total of approx ?4M from FoH when the current month's contributions are handed over, i.e. the ?1M initial funding and ?2.8M working capital funding have already been achieved.

We are in pretty good shape in other words.  

The Future's Maroon

Can this "." crap not be stopped?

Re: FF post

Good figures when its put like that, just goes to show what the FoH / fans have done for the club in the last few years, so much so we're looking at getting a new main stand, which in the aftermath of the Vlad days must have looked a million miles/years away - not just a few years later...although I'm sure the economics will be scrutinised by the .net fuds when the info regarding the full funding for the stand is announced..

Brandt

Can this "." crap not be stopped?

Re: FF post

Good figures when its put like that, just goes to show what the FoH / fans have done for the club in the last few years, so much so we're looking at getting a new main stand, which in the aftermath of the Vlad days must have looked a million miles/years away - not just a few years later...although I'm sure the economics will be scrutinised by the .net fuds when the info regarding the full funding for the stand is announced..

Point me to FF's post.

The Future's Maroon

Point me to FF's post.

Two above mine?!

Brandt

Two above mine?!

How does my full stop fit in with FF's post?

jamboinglasgow

Given we were told to expect somethin in March, and as yet have heard nowt, does anyone else think that the Club have decided to keep things under wraps until we announce season tickets for next year? Would make sense I suppose?

So, when are those details due out?

They did update us in March, in the article below:

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/5056

All Ann said was that they hope to release more information which have done. I just dont think they are keeping it back for season ticket announcement, the plans to build is mainly at the end of season meaning main stand season ticket holders wont lose out. The club are planning to hold a public meeting for which an advert will be in the evening news on 22nd of April. They also are doing many other ways of releasing information, I predict we will have full information in 2 weeks or under.

The Future's Maroon

How does my full stop fit in with FF's post?

It didn't, I actually thought you were being smart by replying to someone else doing the full stop thing....then I went on to reply to FF's post.

Sorry for any confusion ;-)

Footballfirst

Apologies - I used an incorrect figure in my last post. The club's loss last year was ?852K and FoH contributions were ?1.471M, so the effective surplus from FoH was ?619K and not ?840K.

The Future's Maroon

Apologies - I used an incorrect figure in my last post. The club's loss last year was ?852K and FoH contributions were ?1.471M, so the effective surplus from FoH was ?619K and not ?840K.

Were you corrected by a .net accountant?! ;-)

Footballfirst

Were you corrected by a .net accountant?! ;-)

Not at all  :uhoh2:  ...... I started doubting myself and rechecked the accounts.

Mikey1874

?1.44 million from Osman Sow transfer

heartsfc_fan

A superb bit of business

Ray has bus pass hooray

still to receive the final payment from the SPFL for finishing third about another ?600k I believe but I could be wrong.

JamboGraham

still to receive the final payment from the SPFL for finishing third about another ?600k I believe but I could be wrong.

Almost a million still to come as we don't get our ?395k payment for top six until next week. This is in addition to ?603k for our 3rd place finish.

We have already had our ?742k payment for being in the top league.

This compares to ?474k for winning the Championship.

Around ?1.3m better off this season. If we could squeeze up to 2nd that figure rises to over ?1.5m better off.

Ray has bus pass hooray

Almost a million still to come as we don't get our ?395k payment for top six until next week. This is in addition to ?603k for our 3rd place finish.

We have already had our ?742k payment for being in the top league.

This compares to ?474k for winning the Championship.

Around ?1.3m better off this season. If we could squeeze up to 2nd that figure rises to over ?1.5m better off.

cheers

SUTOL

Any news yet? 

:duck:

:whistling: