LennyHenry.tv

bertracoon

My Good Lord.

Is this supposed to be funny?

IF Lenny Henry ever had it, he's well and truly lost it now

Total cringeworthy stuuf, the bbc have a feckin cheek expecting us to pay a license fee for garbage like that.

Even worse than the last series of Harry Enfield and Freinds, which is saying something.

And he goes out with Dawn French, I mean, "my god man!" :eek::eek:

To be fair, some of the clips have made me smile.

However they're off the internet, they're just stealing other people's stuff!

Lenny henry was funny for about 6 seconds in the 80's, when people forgot what funny was.

Now he is the same, smily, black, loud, clown that is not funny, but cant do anything else.

He should have been put down years ago to make everyone elses lives easier.

Total cringeworthy stuuf, the bbc have a feckin cheek expecting us to pay a license fee for garbage like that.

Even worse than the last series of Harry Enfield and Freinds, which is saying something.

And he goes out with Dawn French, I mean, "my god man!" :eek::eek:

How far is you ?100 and odd quid a year meant to go? :confused:

Regal Kingston

As talented and extremely funny black comedian Stephen K Amos said 'I will have to kill Lenny Henry before I get my own show on the BBC.'

Absolute ****.

what do you get for your money. Radio coverage of scottish football, easties and neighbours, even thats going to 5.

It's not a lot of money really imho for what you get.

Eh??? Like what exactly - that you wouldn't find done 10x better on another channel.

Snake Plissken
As talented and extremely funny black comedian Stephen K Amos said 'I will have to kill Lenny Henry before I get my own show on the BBC.'

Absolute ****.

:eek:

I have seen Amos on quite a few of those 100 greatest type shows and he came across as a whiny tw@, not once have I found him even slightly amusing, whenever I see something with him on it I turn the channel immediately.

Archived