Neighbours.

Pennywise

No, not the Aussie soap! But the people that live around you. I feel like I'm hijacking the Facebook Behaviour thread so thought I'd start my own :lol:

Basically, I have lazy, scrounging, chavvy ******* living at the end of my street. Constantly at my door asking for anything from oxo cubes to cash. Its quite tragic that they send the young kid round to ask aswell, as if to tug at my heart strings!

For anyone who hasn't read the Facebook thread, it basically started with me ranting that the female took to Facebook to publicly ask anyone and everyone who read the post for money. 21st century begging. And the money was so her partner could get a bus to court the next day.

I got a note through the door (not the first or last time) asking for money, I opened the door to see the kid posting notes through other peoples doors all the way down the street.

Anyone else suffer from lazy ******* neighbours? I'm sick of it. Literally every night the kid comes to my door asking for something. It's not even as if saying no enough time stops them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pennywise

• The_razors_edge

• Morgan

• chester copperpot

Turn the tables. Pre-emptive strike. On your way home from work each day, chap their door and ask for a couple of quid to tide you over until pay day.

I have a neighbour who came over one night (she) , absolutely hammered and asked if we could "spare a bottle of red wine".

Gave her a bottle and sent her on her way.

Five minutes later , a knock at the door. Its her again " do you have a corkscrew I could borrow".

When they're putting out the recycling bin it takes two of them to move the wheelie bin, it's rammed with empty bottles.

Captain Sausage

My neighbour sometimes leaves his bin sticking out in the walkway slightly so I have to walk round it to my front door. One step away from a letter through my door using his children to guilt me into giving him cash...

I had the oldest boy (I reckon he's about 13) at my door asking to borrow a ladder. He was locked out his house, didn't know when his mum would be back and he wanted to get up to the window. Curiosity got the better of me and I went round to have a look. "The windows shut, pal" I say. "No worries" says he "my dad showed me how to open them from the outside".

I feel your pain, my neighbour sometimes texts me when I'm on nightshift advising someone looked in my garden and then walked on. Basically the same thing

I've been in the door 20 mins and the kids at the door asking for a black bag.

You must have the patience of a saint mate, I'd have blew a gasket a long time ago.

You must have the patience of a saint mate, I'd have blew a gasket a long time ago.

Tbh I feel sorry for the kids. I mentioned on the Facebook thread that I seen the boy leave the buggy outside the bookies while he went in to spend his dole. It's horrendous when u think about it.

There's a Greggs next to the bookies, I was in with my 2 letting them pick a pie and a cake. The boys 2 oldest we're staring at us through the window practically salivating, obviously waiting on their dad coming out Ladbrokes. It's a bloody shame.

Craig Gordons Gloves

Tbh I feel sorry for the kids. I mentioned on the Facebook thread that I seen the boy leave the buggy outside the bookies while he went in to spend his dole. It's horrendous when u think about it.

There's a Greggs next to the bookies, I was in with my 2 letting them pick a pie and a cake. The boys 2 oldest we're staring at us through the window practically salivating, obviously waiting on their dad coming out Ladbrokes. It's a bloody shame.

I'm now salivating at the thought of a couple of pies too.

Not neighbors, but the wife used to teach at a school in Greenock, she had 1 wee lad who basically only got to eat at school and he was almost feral when he got food.  The janny also drove taxis and had the parents in the cab wasted a couple of times. 

That's quite heartbreaking to be honest. Poor wee buggers must have a bloody rotten home life :(

I've not even mentioned the other neighbours. The boy at the back of me likes nothing better than getting full of the Bucky, blaring his music and screaming "HERE WE HERE WE HERE WE ****ING GO" at all hours. It was particularly bad last week as he was celebrating his 40th.

Can we at least get the rough area you stay in.

No street names needed

:yas: for starting this thread

Very much this.  We need to know.

chester copperpot

I've not even mentioned the other neighbours. The boy at the back of me likes nothing better than getting full of the Bucky, blaring his music and screaming "HERE WE HERE WE HERE WE ******* GO" at all hours. It was particularly bad last week as he was celebrating his 40th.

Using the lyrics of a brilliant band too.

Shocking!

Using the lyrics of a brilliant band too.

Shocking!

He plays this guff techno stuff aswell. At least I get peace from him when he's serving abroad. Frightens me to think he's held a gun.

My neighbour never walks her dogs.....ever.....never seen her do it in all the years I've lived in my house (over 10).

Her back garden is literally a 2 inch layer of dog shit.

The_razors_edge

I agree with another poster bud, I'd be reporting them to social work. No kid should have to chap doors for money, black bags, scran etc FFS. That's a sin. Nor should the parents be spending their benefits in the bookies.

I've got a neighbour living 3 doors down from me. She's in her mid 30's, has 2 older sons, ones 14/15 the other 11/12. She also has a 1 year old with her new boyfriend, a boy who's about 12/13 years younger who's basically a wee scally drug dealer. The two older boys are a pair of wee fannys who are out to all hours at night and think nothing of smashing golf ball up and down the street. Also go firing up and down the street on miniature motor bikes without helmets etc. They also bunk off school whenever they feel like it. Before she was pregnant she used to leave the 2 boys alone in the house to go round her pals house (her pal lived next door to a work colleague of mine) and get off her face. They're also jobless but the boyfriend brings in money by dealing - they get lots of visitors on a daily basis. I've reported them numerous times but nothing happens. Trying to sell my house the now and anyone driving past will look at her coup of a garden and probably think **** that I don't want to live in this street!

chester copperpot

He plays this guff techno stuff aswell. At least I get peace from him when he's serving abroad. Frightens me to think he's held a gun.

Still avoiding the where do you live question haha :lol:

My birds neighbour is an alky and has asked to borrow money from us once when he came to the door and realised she had a boyfriend living with her.

I promptly told him to '**** off' and he hasn't been back to the door since however he does make a racket so isn't exactly scared of me.

The council were round his house today fixing his front door as someone had kicked It in on Saturday when me and the Mrs were up in Oban.

Classy guy.

chester copperpot

I agree with another poster bud, I'd be reporting them to social work. No kid should have to chap doors for money, black bags, scran etc FFS. That's a sin. Nor should the parents be spending their benefits in the bookies.

I've got a neighbour living 3 doors down from me. She's in her mid 30's, has 2 older sons, ones 14/15 the other 11/12. She also has a 1 year old with her new boyfriend, a boy who's about 12/13 years younger who's basically a wee scally drug dealer. The two older boys are a pair of wee fannys who are out to all hours at night and think nothing of smashing golf ball up and down the street. Also go firing up and down the street on miniature motor bikes without helmets etc. They also bunk off school whenever they feel like it. Before she was pregnant she used to leave the 2 boys alone in the house to go round her pals house (her pal lived next door to a work colleague of mine) and get off her face. They're also jobless but the boyfriend brings in money by dealing - they get lots of visitors on a daily basis. I've reported them numerous times but nothing happens. Trying to sell my house the now and anyone driving past will look at her coup of a garden and probably think **** that I don't want to live in this street!

Got the same issue mate as we're thinking of selling up and moving due to our local ass hole.

Am I right in saying that you need to disclose of any problems you've had with the neighbours before you sell as this puts me off selling if so as no way would someone with a wee family want to live in the next house to this dick.

Yeh I'm not saying where it is I live just yet :lol: Although I pretty confident it's not far from The_razors_edge :lol:

Then there was the time I was nearly fighting with the big Nigerian lad because his 9 year old daughter kept flashing her privates at my boy, and demanding to see his willy.

Or the time they heavily pregnant lassie up the other end went fighting with my beggars because the kid jumped on her car.

The_razors_edge

Got the same issue mate as we're thinking of selling up and moving due to our local ass hole.

Am I right in saying that you need to disclose of any problems you've had with the neighbours before you sell as this puts me off selling if so as no way would someone with a wee family want to live in the next house to this dick.

Not to my knowledge mate. If any viewers ask about neighbours we just tell them about the 2 immediate neighbours either side who are both absolutely fine. The wife and I have agreed that if anyone asks about her 3 doors down we'll tell them that it's the boys grans house and they're only visiting :lol:

The_razors_edge

Yeh I'm not saying where it is I live just yet :lol: Although I pretty confident it's not far from The_razors_edge :lol:

Then there was the time I was nearly fighting with the big Nigerian lad because his 9 year old daughter kept flashing her privates at my boy, and demanding to see his willy.

Or the time they heavily pregnant lassie up the other end went fighting with my beggars because the kid jumped on her car.

If you're in the kingdom mate then there's a fair chance

chester copperpot

Ffs it's truly awful but I can't stop laughing.

This is a long winded one, I struggle to tell it, never mind write it, so bear with me.

I live in a street of 9 houses, for arguments sake, numbered 1-9. I live in number 7 (the beggars are in 9) Everyone moved in at roughly the same time as they are new houses (incidentally, I started with the company that worked on the houses, so ended up snagging my own house, anyway..) A family moved in next to us, no.8, and a woman with 2 kids moved in the other side, no.6. Turned out no.6 was going out with a guy who had a kid with the woman in no.8 and had been running from her for years, having nothing to do with his son. By sheer coincidence they ended up moving into houses separated by one door. My door, unfortunately.

Edited by madvladsdad

Say What Again

I've not even mentioned the other neighbours. The boy at the back of me likes nothing better than getting full of the Bucky, blaring his music and screaming "HERE WE HERE WE HERE WE ******* GO" at all hours. It was particularly bad last week as he was celebrating his 40th.

So is it Fife?

I was all set for calling Tranent, or maybe Midlothian, after reading the above.

I'll be amazed if it's Edinburgh now tbh. That's sticks in my experience.

Say What Again

I have a neighbour who came over one night (she) , absolutely hammered and asked if we could "spare a bottle of red wine".

Five minutes later , a knock at the door. Its her again " do you have a corkscrew I could borrow".

When they're putting out the recycling bin it takes two of them to move the wheelie bin, it's rammed with empty bottles.

Ah, red wine drinkers. They like to think they're quaffing and a cut above the rest. Goes well with such and such.

In reality they're a couple of quid away from drinking Buckie. Just cos Marks or Waitrose charges you ?14 quid a bottle - it still tastes the same as wee Jamesy's Buckie.

:)

So is it Fife?

I was all set for calling Tranent, or maybe Midlothian, after reading the above.

I'll be amazed if it's Edinburgh now tbh. That's sticks in my experience.

Edinburgh. Although the Bucky swilling squady is a weegie.

GHP.

?

Hahaha FFS madvlad! Not sure how you have put up with this.

I live in a converted flat in the sticks and share my stair with one other flat so I literally have no bothers. I've met them once (youngish couple) and only heard them (her) once. It was on Saturday. Started walking up the stair to hear her being banged to what sounded like an inch of her life. She stopped screaming when she heard me open the front door though ha. 

No, not the Aussie soap! But the people that live around you. I feel like I'm hijacking the Facebook Behaviour thread so thought I'd start my own :lol:

Basically, I have lazy, scrounging, chavvy ******* living at the end of my street. Constantly at my door asking for anything from oxo cubes to cash. Its quite tragic that they send the young kid round to ask aswell, as if to tug at my heart strings!

For anyone who hasn't read the Facebook thread, it basically started with me ranting that the female took to Facebook to publicly ask anyone and everyone who read the post for money. 21st century begging. And the money was so her partner could get a bus to court the next day.

I got a note through the door (not the first or last time) asking for money, I opened the door to see the kid posting notes through other peoples doors all the way down the street.

Anyone else suffer from lazy ******* neighbours? I'm sick of it. Literally every night the kid comes to my door asking for something. It's not even as if saying no enough time stops them.

Firstly, why the **** are you on a facebook thread that includes these ****s?

secondly? tell the kids to piss off then phone social services..

My neighbour never walks her dogs.....ever.....never seen her do it in all the years I've lived in my house (over 10).

Phone the SSPCA.. And have her charged with abuse.

This thread makes me sad, for the innocent guys like the OP who have their day-to-day life infringed on by these folks, and for the kids who know nothing other than modern begging.

Firstly, why the **** are you on a facebook thread that includes these ****s?

secondly? tell the kids to piss off then phone social services..

When we first moved here we got invited round for drinks. Everybody in the street was going so seemed like a good idea. Be nice. Next thing Friend Requests are getting flung about willy nilly.

What would I say to social services? That they are skint and need money? It's like they're proud to be in this position. Bragging about getting free food from a food bank.

Admittedly. I told them to piss off when they asked for my Wi-Fi password.

Maybe she died and left the back door open?

When we first moved here we got invited round for drinks. Everybody in the street was going so seemed like a good idea. Be nice. Next thing Friend Requests are getting flung about willy nilly.

What would I say to social services? That they are skint and need money? It's like they're proud to be in this position. Bragging about getting free food from a food bank.

Admittedly. I told them to piss off when they asked for my Wi-Fi password.

:rofl:   ffs

Салатные палочки

Disappointed to look at this thread this morning and theres no pumping your neighbour stories.  

Funny stories madvlad but pretty sad when you actually realise there's an innocent wee boy there who's not been given a chance in life yet.