Nade

lou

One bright spot from tonight, the big man seemed to make a difference when he came on and was unlucky not to grab a couple of goals

Christian does make a difference to the team, gives us a useful element within the side, but only when he is on his game, which hasnt been often. Hopefully he can build on tonight.

Maybe it was just my eyes, but does he appear to be a bit slimmer?

(of course it could be just a XXL top!)

If him or Pinilla showed a shred of interest in playing for Hearts every week, we would be in the top 6 at the end of the season, no problem

Too many passengers in the team, and he's one of them IMO. He showed early promise but has turned into a lazy targetman that doesn't move and provide options for himself or others. Some of our team should be docked wages for not trying, it would soon get them moving.

WestcoastJambo

I was thinking that on Saturday. The rolls of fat on the back of his head/neck didn't look as thick as previously.

Interested to hear your thoughts on the penalty mate.

What did you reckon ?

Yeah, I like Nade.

Can he be consistent enough though to make a difference in the long run?

I was thinking that on Saturday. The rolls of fat on the back of his head/neck didn't look as thick as previously.

I think he has got ability, but the disgraceful fact is our management team should have been able to get him fitter weeks ago!

Frail said in the news tonight he was looking fitter, so hopefully he is now getting his finger out.

Too many passengers in the team, and he's one of them IMO. He showed early promise but has turned into a lazy targetman that doesn't move and provide options for himself or others. Some of our team should be docked wages for not trying, it would soon get them moving.

Performance related pay is the way to go, if they score less than 7 in the KB Players rating thread, they don't get paid:p

Performance related pay is the way to go, if they score less than 7 in the KB Players rating thread, they don't get paid:p

Aye good idea. While we are at it, they should cancel the deal with Chatham Honda and give them all bus passes. Running to catch a bus would do Nade good!

That'll be him knackered for the rest of the season then. I heard he made a run!

aye someone told him there was a pie left over from half time waiting for him in the net :P

Nade did pretty well when he came on.

Made an erse of the one chance he had, but not as bad a miss as Velicka's one.

If I thought he could last 90 minutes I'd be wanting him to start.

I think that Frail's preferred option is those two together, but he knows Nade can't last which is why he put them on together in the second half.

I think Nade was the only good thing from tonights match.

I thought he was a lazy slow player for Hearts

Tonight he was a breathe of fresh air.

Total different,Running and trying,

hope he keeps it up.

Yeah, I like Nade.

Can he be consistent enough though to make a difference in the long run?

Consistently mince.

He\'s no more an athlete than I am, and I\'m 3 stone overweight.

Long run?

He can Feck right off.

He had a decent 10-15 minutes before getting tired and giving up.

1 or 2 good runs, and should have gone down when fouled to get a penalty.

And one really poor miss where he couldn't get a shot in from 6 yards.

Maybe it was because the rest of the team were that bad, but I thought Nade was our best player last night. :rolleyes:

Neilson had a good first half, Jonsson did reasonable in the second half.

ToadKiller Dog
He had a decent 10-15 minutes before getting tired and giving up.

1 or 2 good runs, and should have gone down when fouled to get a penalty.

And one really poor miss where he couldn't get a shot in from 6 yards.

If he had went down he would most likely have been booked.

Nade. Is. Murder.

The fact that he is the BEST thing to come out of last nights debacle is worrying.

If he had went down he would most likely have been booked.

I thought that it was a foul. But Nade needed to go down.

One funny moment last night was when Velicka dived then remembered he would get booked so got up very quickly!

Harry Kinnear

Nade better last night, couple of good runs, his distribution is poor however, he has the ball for a few seconds then he loses concentration and starts thinking of steak bakes

The People's Chimp

Did you actually see the game last night?

I'm glad to hear that Nade performed a bit better last night because for what i've seen so far he's pound for pound the biggest waste of money in many a year.

I'd make him train with the youths until he's lost a stone. If he can't manage that he should get sacked. He probably has some ability but right now its hidden under his rolls of blubber. Perhaps its just puppy fat!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sconnie

I was there last night, and I can't see why Nade is being praised for his performance..

I think Sconnie has called it right re Nade.

Was heading out of haymarket train station on sunday night and saw an incredible looking lady, long blonde hair, slim but with whoppers (oh yeah and her face was ok as well!). Then this massively gaudy, loud, yellow sports car (looked like a lambo or something) pulls over and she gets in......

Step forward Mr Nade!

May i suggest she is the reason for him losing weight? If she was my ladyfriend then i'd weigh about 3 stone. Stuff getting out of bed to eat!!

And................ if the suggested wage's of the players is correct (and I'm not saying they are or are not)...

apparently Nade is on circa ?10K pw

Velicka - ?1K pw

I know which one I prefer.

I didn't.

Did you see him against Hibs? On for the last 10 minutes and Velicka still out ran him, which is pretty disgraceful. A half decent manager wouldn't have none of it.

I didn't.

Did you see him against Hibs? On for the last 10 minutes and Velicka still out ran him, which is pretty disgraceful. A half decent manager wouldn't have none of it.

That says it all then.....he was as good last night as he was against Rangers. Defy that he didn't play bloody well in that game then you are simply puffing out your hole.

I didn't.

In recent weeks he's looked miles off the pace but he was considerably better last night. I didn't think we played too badly second half and Nade was the difference. Here's hoping he keeps it up

That says it all then.....he was as good last night as he was against Rangers. Defy that he didn't play bloody well in that game then you are simply puffing out your hole.

I prefer my players too have a bit of consistency. Nade isn't the type of player who can 'rip shreds out of ALL SPL defences' either, he hasen't got it in his locker. WHEN he does control the ball he looks pretty skillful, but doesn't show it enough.

I'd rather the wages were spent elsewhere.

not enough of a difference to matter, meaningfully that is

and luck does not come into it either

Nade, Nada as in nowt, more like

He has the potential to be a great striker for us.

:ninja:

he made more than one run!:eek::P

Made more than one run today, almost fell off my seat when he beat the man down the side and set up Velicka for a sitter.

Archived