9/11 Conspiracy Nuts, Read This.

Acey

The sites not the most intellectual.

It's standard reply seems to be "nobody said that" or "what are you talking about" and my favourite "How do you know? Are you an expert?".

Well - "how do you know?"

I cant believe people are so gullible.

The whole conspiricy argument is so ridiculous it is laughable.

But I dont expect you to stop. I expect more stats on the temperature of molten steel and some 22,000 minute youtube videos from our stats expert on why the Jews were responsible.

It was Islamic terrorists who crashed the planes on the say so of OBL.

CompleteIdiot

But I dont expect you to stop. I expect more stats on the temperature of molten steel and some 22,000 minute youtube videos from our stats expert on why the Jews were responsible.

Yet it happens to be the most realistic explanation. If you believe that Arabs that couldn't fly planes, hijacked planes with stanley knives, then flew them with exquisite professionalism into buildings, that's your choice.

An official story is easier to believe because you don't have to think. You don't have to stand up to any ridicule or contempt.

It's easy to believe nonsense if it's 'official' - you simply conform.

That is a psychologically proven fact.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asch_conformity_experiments

I'll give you an example. When I was in Bosnia the US government had an embargo on weapons to Bosnia. Their Congress and Senate voted for this. Exporting weapons to Bosnia was a crime.

When I was in Bosnia the US were flying in weapons to Tuzla. The BBC World Service were even reporting this.

How can both be true? Both are facts but no one has been prosecuted. That's how it works in the big real world you don't see.

I have been signal jammed by US AID, who are meant to be an official aid organisation, but are really just a cover for the CIA. I have had people I know been put in direct danger due to CIA agents thinking they can get away with anything - including placing weapons caches in aid convoys (something that could get you executed on site).

You, frankly, have no idea what that country's secret services are like. They have no moral values and they certainly are not controlled in any real way by Congress or the Senate.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
You, frankly, have no idea what that country's secret services are like. They have no moral values and they certainly are not controlled in any real way by Congress or the Senate.

Many thanks for filling us in, Mr MI6

An official story is easier to believe because you don't have to think. You don't have to stand up to any ridicule or contempt.

It's easy to believe nonsense if it's 'official' - you simply conform.

That is a psychologically proven fact.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asch_conformity_experiments

Sorry CI sometimes you talk sense, but without going over old ground, and going on my "knowledge" of the subject area, I know you are wrong. I am not going to get into hypothetical debates.

The sites not the most intellectual.

It's standard reply seems to be "nobody said that" or "what are you talking about" and my favourite "How do you know? Are you an expert?".

"nobody said that" is quite an important comment to make when "your side" is making up quotations / facts, innit?

Also, your reply shows that you haven't actually read it. The Guide counters every single point that the video makes. If you can come forward with a bit from the Guide that is untrue, then feel free.

Professor.Arturo

So, where are the massive Rolls Royce engines that powered the Boeing 757 into the Pentagon?, we saw the footage at the time, there was little or no debris of an airliner...the engines would not have 'burnt up' and vanished. Apart from the approx 16ft hole where they claim the plane struck....where was the damage that the RR engines would have caused? there was none.

Personally, I think the loose change video is more credible than what the CIA sporsored govt wanted people to believe

Deek ... did you know that the word 'gullible' is not in the dictionary?;)

On the topic of the thread, people genrally LOVE conspiracy theories, and they'll never let facts stop their fun.

tommythejambo

At the end of the day, whilst I feel the official explaination is more viable. I think tehre is also a valid argument in favour of the conspiracy.

..... Supported by the CIA and with the prior knowledge of Bush and Cheney.

You keep missing out the most important details.

Deek ... did you know that the word 'gullible' is not in the dictionary?;)

On the topic of the thread, people genrally LOVE conspiracy theories, and they'll never let facts stop their fun.

Hmm what dictionary do you read? :dribble:

Perhaps I should have said naive.

Hmm what dictionary do you read? :dribble:

Perhaps I should have said naive.

It was a weak joke.

Y'see, if you tell a gullible person that "gullible" is not in the dictionary, they'll say "Oh yes it is!", which proves that they're ...... oh, well, never mind.

It clearly lost something in the time zones.

So, where are the massive Rolls Royce engines that powered the Boeing 757 into the Pentagon?, we saw the footage at the time, there was little or no debris of an airliner...the engines would not have 'burnt up' and vanished. Apart from the approx 16ft hole where they claim the plane struck....where was the damage that the RR engines would have caused? there was none.

Personally, I think the loose change video is more credible than what the CIA sporsored govt wanted people to believe

Your perspective is wrong : you should be telling us why they could (not) have melted in the extreme heat , blah , blah.

As you are the expert here , what damage would the engines have caused ?

Where is the evidence?

Questioning the official explanation is not the same as putting forward valid counter arguements.

Anyway gotta go now cos Jesus & Elvis are about to land in Area 51 and the CIA have offered to sponsor a world tour with McDonalds. Martians will be the support act - unless they fall out with the greys.

You heard it here first.

It was a weak joke.

Y'see, if you tell a gullible person that "gullible" is not in the dictionary, they'll say "Oh yes it is!", which proves that they're ...... oh, well, never mind.

It clearly lost something in the time zones.

Which is why I said naive. :)

CompleteIdiot
Many thanks for filling us in, Mr MI6

I have not said anything factually incorrect.

Mocking is fine. It doesn't take much effort. You can be thick and mock. You can sit on your arse and mock while tossing yourself off over page 3 and reading celebrity mags. Mocking requires no thought. It merely requires that you sit there and believe everything you are told by official sources.

Vladsheep mocked the Vlad sceptics. It doesn't mean that we are top of the SPL and heading for Champions League victory. Does it?

In fact, the people that refused to conform to Vladsheepery are the only ones left with any credit.

That, in a nutshell, is life.

That's why I really don't care what you think... because you don't really think.

That's why I really don't care what you think... because you don't really think.

Maybe he thinks that we all think that you do think, but dont think like we think, which is why the world is how it is, few people think exactly the same.

Actually I don't mind your 9/11 conspiracy argument as it makes me laugh.

But your anti Jewish rhetoric is becoming a monotonous bore.

We dont all think as you do.

CompleteIdiot
Sorry CI sometimes you talk sense, but without going over old ground, and going on my "knowledge" of the subject area, I know you are wrong. I am not going to get into hypothetical debates.

Hoping I am wrong and knowing I am wrong are two completely different things.

I hope I am wrong. I hope nothing suspicious happened on 9/11. I just can't find any evidence to firmly support that theory though.

You can have coincidence after coincidence and lucky after lucky. However, then, statistically, your luck runs out. Joint probability makes things seem improbable.

I probability terms, the chances of one event happening are then multiplied by the second unlikely event happening and so on. You multiply a fraction by a fraction and it gets smaller. These random hijackers, on the day, won the lottery.

I don't doubt people win the lottery. It's just highly improbable that anyone does.

Hoping I am wrong and knowing I am wrong are two completely different things.

I hope I am wrong. I hope nothing suspicious happened on 9/11. I just can't find any evidence to firmly support that theory though.

You can have coincidence after coincidence and lucky after lucky. However, then, statistically, your luck runs out. Joint probability makes things seem improbable.

I probability terms, the chances of one event happening are then multiplied by the second unlikely event happening and so on. You multiply a fraction by a fraction and it gets smaller. These random hijackers, on the day, won the lottery.

I don't doubt people win the lottery. It's just highly improbable that anyone does.

Now that was funny knowing your background.

CompleteIdiot
Maybe he thinks that we all think that you do think, but dont think like we think, which is why the world is how it is, few people think exactly the same.

Actually I don't mind your 9/11 conspiracy argument as it makes me laugh.

But your anti Jewish rhetoric is becoming a monotonous bore.

We dont all think as you do.

Excellent. So presumably, being a rabid racist anti semite, I married a woman that had a Jewish mother and a native Mexican father?

I have had lots of Jewish girlfriends too. My heroes, genuine heroes, because of their staunch beliefs, are Jewish.

I learned all my best professional knowledge from a Jewish woman and all my best life knowledge from a Jewish man. These are people I love.

You don't understand. You probably never will.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
I have not said anything factually incorrect.

Mocking is fine. It doesn't take much effort. You can be thick and mock. You can sit on your arse and mock while tossing yourself off over page 3 and reading celebrity mags. Mocking requires no thought. It merely requires that you sit there and believe everything you are told by official sources.

Vladsheep mocked the Vlad sceptics. It doesn't mean that we are top of the SPL and heading for Champions League victory. Does it?

In fact, the people that refused to conform to Vladsheepery are the only ones left with any credit.

That, in a nutshell, is life.

Philosophy at its finest. Well done.

And I prefer Razzle, by the way.

Archived