Kodi again

Unknown user

1 hour ago, Craig_ said:

Yep, IPTV. Mine, along with half the planet's, packed in a few months back.

Give Jack D and coke a message. He will set you up with a good IPTV service. 

👍

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

• 1 month later...
On 12/01/2020 at 12:38, Jeff said:

Back to Kodi for me. CinemaHD and other similar apks are just about useless now.

Gaia with RealDebrid = boner

Still not having any issues with Cinema HD or another one I can't remember the name just now (green and black logo and writing) 

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the latest APK? 

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Still not having any issues with Cinema HD or another one I can't remember the name just now (green and black logo and writing) 

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the latest APK? 

As mentioned in a previous thread it's fine for newer films/tv but for older shows it finds next to nothing

17 minutes ago, Jeff said:

As mentioned in a previous thread it's fine for newer films/tv but for older shows it finds next to nothing

Ah ok, yes. Definitely agree with that. 

luckyBatistuta
On 12/01/2020 at 07:38, Jeff said:

Back to Kodi for me. CinemaHD and other similar apks are just about useless now.

Gaia with RealDebrid = boner

Watching CinemaHD now, it’s still brilliant, don’t know what you are doing wrong. Used to use Kodi all the time with all different builds and now I can’t understand why anyone can be bothered with the hassle of it. All you need is a good iptv app which covers all your live sport/on demand at a cheap price (which I have) plus CinemaHD and you’re sorted.

jack D and coke
12 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Watching CinemaHD now, it’s still brilliant, don’t know what you are doing wrong. Used to use Kodi all the time with all different builds and now I can’t understand why anyone can be bothered with the hassle of it. All you need is a good iptv app which covers all your live sport/on demand at a cheap price (which I have) plus CinemaHD and you’re sorted.

I’ve reinstalled Gaia and i remember why I got fed up with it. Takes about 3-4 minutes from selecting something to it searching for streams, for it to process streams and then for it to tell you error. I can’t get a thing to play on it. 
Seren works well but its much slower than the apks. Once you install the adblocker things like Cinema, Viva and TVZion tend to work better and certainly much quicker. 
Also I’ve recently found a way to add a usb to the 4K firestick that lets you put everything bar the pre-installed amazon apps on. The 4K sticks are pretty nippy anyway but this let you have all the free ram for processing and have all your apps and apks on the usb. Can also record onto it👍🏼

luckyBatistuta
3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’ve reinstalled Gaia and i remember why I got fed up with it. Takes about 3-4 minutes from selecting something to it searching for streams, for it to process streams and then for it to tell you error. I can’t get a thing to play on it. 
Seren works well but its much slower than the apks. Once you install the adblocker things like Cinema, Viva and TVZion tend to work better and certainly much quicker. 
Also I’ve recently found a way to add a usb to the 4K firestick that lets you put everything bar the pre-installed amazon apps on. The 4K sticks are pretty nippy anyway but this let you have all the free ram for processing and have all your apps and apks on the usb. Can also record onto it👍🏼

Like i’ve said before to you. Wasted talent, you’re in the wrong job.

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Like i’ve said before to you. Wasted talent, you’re in the wrong job.

Wasted? Sounds like me :lol: 
Not expensive either. Get the bits for less than £20 from Amazon👍🏼

• 2 months later...
jack D and coke

Tv Zion, Viva, cinema hd and cyberflix all decent. Need Real Debrid Or Zion club sub to get best out of them though. 
Standalone VOD subs popular now too. No scraping sites for links just click and play. 
I have a couple available for trial if anyone wants a look👍🏼  

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Does anyone know any decent APK's for books and other literature? Would be nice to have something to read when in the garden

I get all mine from piratebay and download to my kindle but have also done it to laptop and tablet.

• 3 months later...
Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
12 minutes ago, superjack said:

Anyone been having issues with their IPTV? Mine is down just now.

Just tried mine, working perfectly.

Without going back through 187 pages, is there an idiots guide to setting up IPTV via Fire TV?

Cheers :D

jack D and coke
54 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Without going back through 187 pages, is there an idiots guide to setting up IPTV via Fire TV?

Cheers :D

Through kodi or not?

2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Through kodi or not?

As an idiot, I'm at the wrong side of that question 🤔

I've got Fire TV and I'm looking at subscribing to an IPTV service. That is literally as far as I have got 😳

1 hour ago, Dunks said:

As an idiot, I'm at the wrong side of that question 🤔

I've got Fire TV and I'm looking at subscribing to an IPTV service. That is literally as far as I have got 😳

Don't need Kodi mate, I got mine through JD&C and very easy to set up.

41 minutes ago, graygo said:

Don't need Kodi mate, I got mine through JD&C and very easy to set up.

On it mate - got Alfie setting it up for me :rofl:

I know these services can be prone to rapid disappearing but if anyone can recommend an iptv provider via pm that includes spfl it would be much appreciated.

I've just set up a pi with Kodi but can use a laptop if necessary. I've got Vpn on the go too.

Unknown user
1 hour ago, mrrossy said:

I know these services can be prone to rapid disappearing but if anyone can recommend an iptv provider via pm that includes spfl it would be much appreciated.

I've just set up a pi with Kodi but can use a laptop if necessary. I've got Vpn on the go too.

@jack D and coke will help

jack D and coke
8 hours ago, mrrossy said:

You can’t receive pm’s bud. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, Stuart McNeill said:

What's the difference between the add-ons and an actual build? 

And how much the iptv? 

IPTV is a stand alone app, not on Kodi. It has all sport and entertainment channels for UK, USA, South Africa, etc, in full HD, 720, SD, etc and costs anywhere from £20-£70 a year.

Best contacting  @jack D and coke

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, Stuart McNeill said:

What's the difference between the add-ons and an actual build? 

And how much the iptv? 

3 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

IPTV is a stand alone app, not on Kodi. It has all sport and entertainment channels for UK, USA, South Africa, etc, in full HD, 720, SD, etc and costs anywhere from £20-£70 a year.

Best contacting  @jack D and coke

Should have added, it also has the latest films, old films and box sets on demand and all 3pm kick offs and club TV.

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Bumpity bump.

I'm looking to get my hands on a Firestick and run IPTV.

Anyone with any advice, pointers etc...

Pm the person mentioned above ;)