Kodi again

Unknown user

I'm a total noob too but got it going and love it. If you have an Amazon fire stick l can help.

pls pal. havnae got a clue wtf is going on lol

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

how did you set it up? a cannae make out anything as it's ****** all foreign.

Some good videos on YouTube. You need to work out which menu has language settings and then you'll work it out.

You'll need the links for M3U and EPG from the setup email you got from Ace TV.

Edited by Gashauskis9

Anybody know of any addons on kodi that have Rangers TV for the game today? I know Sportsmania had the club channels but think they are all down now.

Anybody know of any addons on kodi that have Rangers TV for the game today? I know Sportsmania had the club channels but think they are all down now.

There's an app called follow follow that shows live rangers tv abroad apparently I'm going to install later. Firstrow on laptop alternatively.

I got a day pass for ACE

deesidejambo

pls pal. havnae got a clue wtf is going on lol

Im far from being an expert in this so others may help but this is how I got it going........

I went on the ace-tv website and opened an account.

Then I went on the A C E T V Facebook page and joined the users group.

Once joined, ping Simon Price and ask for a free trial.

He will then set you up but my route was to install Perfect viewer on the firestick directly, i.e. not Kodi.  On the firestick go up to the search function and find and install Perfect Viewer.

Once thats installed Simon will give you a trial username and password and instructions how to set that up in Perfect viewer.  It involves typing in two big URLs into perfect.

Then fire it up and it was,  perfect.

Also in the Ace-tv website are instructions how to install perfect and then Ace.

hope this helps!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Im far from being an expert in this so others may help but this is how I got it going........

I went on the ace-tv website and opened an account.

Then I went on the A C E T V Facebook page and joined the users group.

Once joined, ping Simon Price and ask for a free trial.

He will then set you up but my route was to install Perfect viewer on the firestick directly, i.e. not Kodi.  On the firestick go up to the search function and find and install Perfect Viewer.

Once thats installed Simon will give you a trial username and password and instructions how to set that up in Perfect viewer.  It involves typing in two big URLs into perfect.

Then fire it up and it was,  perfect.

Also in the Ace-tv website are instructions how to install perfect and then Ace.

hope this helps!

I've just put Ace on Kodi, no perfect player installed, took me no more than 5 minutes to download, register & sign in.

luckyBatistuta

Red is happening with SM?

Not even the Man u game is showing for me. Anyone else having issues?

Everything is working on mine except Sky Sporrts, Bt Sport and all football links...wtf!!!

Tried every box in the house and everything works except these channels and it always says I'm trying to play more than one item has failed to play.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

Space Mackerel

Got Dhims game on iPad through VPN.

Couldn't connect through Fire TV without.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Space Mackerel

Had race 1 on WSBK earlier and that was giving bother.

Downloaded a Kodi cleaner there and set it up to auto run on start up, see what happens.

chester copperpot

Everything is working on mine except Sky Sporrts, Bt Sport and all football links...wtf!!!

Tried every box in the house and everything works except these channels and it always says I'm trying to play more than one item has failed to play.

Absolutely zero is working for me mate. Do u think this may be the end for SM or is this new server going to be the dogs bollocks?

Edited by chester copperpot

Had race 1 on WSBK earlier and that was giving bother.

Downloaded a Kodi cleaner there and set it up to auto run on start up, see what happens.

I had little bit of trouble watching an on demand movie on ACE last night but I think that's my net at that time of night and not ACE.My only trouble really with live channels on ACE is SSN when soccer Saturday is on I need to watch it in SD.

I thought it was ****ed last week then my Mrs shouted down hers was ****ed then I remembered you need a multi account to watch on two things at once haha.

Space Mackerel

I had little bit of trouble watching an on demand movie on ACE last night but I think that's my net at that time of night and not ACE.My only trouble really with live channels on ACE is SSN when soccer Saturday is on I need to watch it in SD.

I thought it was ****ed last week then my Mrs shouted down hers was ****ed then I remembered you need a multi account to watch on two things at once haha.

I've got Mania and Ace now, ?7 months trial purely for today's game.

Tried WSBK on Ace and it was perfect until the race started and it started buffering on all Eurosport 2 streams. Switched to Mania and it was fine.

Put on the Dhims game and it started buffering on Ace, switched to Mania and it wouldn't connect. Over to Mania through Matrix with VPN and it worked flawlessly (I always take the less quality streams as it makes not a jot on a 10" screen)

Back on Ace after cleaning AFTV box and seems spot on now.

Henry. Henry.

buffering for me on the sky link via the live football folder for Man Utd on Ace. Fine on Sportsnet link. Only one link on UltimateMania working for me but it's a fantastic stream.

Unknown user

Absolutely zero is working for me mate. Do u think this may be the end for SM or is this new server going to be the dogs bollocks?

Isn't this the issue they're having problems with? I read that you need a vpn for the next couple of weeks as they're getting blocked while the games are on and they don't have their own vpn thing set up yet

luckyBatistuta

Just signed up to IP Vanish and everything is now instantly working. This says to me that BT were blocking me somehow.

Henry. Henry.

Isn't this the issue they're having problems with? I read that you need a vpn for the next couple of weeks as they're getting blocked while the games are on and they don't have their own vpn thing set up yet

Don't think you need a vpn if you are watching via match day 2 section via kodi. Different story on app though. I used expressvpn last week and the app ran fine last week

luckyBatistuta

Don't think you need a vpn if you are watching via match day 2 section via kodi. Different story on app though. I used expressvpn last week and the app ran fine last week

Not one single football link would work on my Kodi and now I've installed a vpn it's all working.

Space Mackerel

Not one single football link would work on my Kodi and now I've installed a vpn it's all working.

Think this will be the way to go in future.

Until the ISP's start blocking VPN's :lol:

Just tried to use uk Turks but it won't work, never has for me. Uninstalled it then reinstalled, but to no avail. Is this add on dead now, or has it moved?

Space Mackerel

Just tried to use uk Turks but it won't work, never has for me. Uninstalled it then reinstalled, but to no avail. Is this add on dead now, or has it moved?

Was working ok through big sams build the other day

chester copperpot

Just signed up to IP Vanish and everything is now instantly working. This says to me that BT were blocking me somehow.

I'm with virgin so must be an issue. How much is it for a VPN?

luckyBatistuta

How much did you pay for ipvanish btw?

Got a code and it was $5.19 a month, but I only took one month at $7.99 to see what it was like...Impressed already

luckyBatistuta

I'm with virgin so must be an issue. How much is it for a VPN?

Got a code and it was $5.19 a month, but I only took one month at $7.99 to see what it was like...Impressed already

Space Mackerel

Will wait for Rudolfs Mate to chip in on this, I'm sure he sent me a link for 25% off for the year.

Earth to Rudolf....over

chester copperpot

Sweet.

I may look to do this once my ace tv membership has expired (i.e tmrw :lol: )

Rudi Hates Hibees

Where did you connect to for the VPN? I've signed up but still can't get links to work.

Cheers.

chester copperpot

Is the SM issue once solved going to require us to have a VPN or not?

Don't wanna pay for something I will not need. I am a bit of a tightfisted *****

Space Mackerel

Don't wanna pay for something I will not need. I am a bit of a tightfisted *****

Nobody knows.

luckyBatistuta

Where did you connect to for the VPN? I've signed up but still can't get links to work.

Cheers.

Just connected to the best, which was Chicago

I read they were switching to VPN servers.No idea what that means though haha

Rudi Hates Hibees

Just connected to the best, which was Chicago

Thanks.

That's mine all working again now. I don't think I'd connected correctly 1st time round.

luckyBatistuta

Thanks.

That's mine all working again now. I don't think I'd connected correctly 1st time round.

Good bud :2thumbsup:

onwards and upwards

CIA and NSA will be all over your naughty browsing habits now :lol:

Pmsfl honestly. Honest question, is needing a vpn only necessary when using kodi? As all else on android box is currently working fine, e.g. terrarium, Amazon prime, YouTube etc.

Mon the JT's.

Rangerstv seems to be the only one that works though.I tried Aberdeen just to see for future matches with no luck and Celtic didn't work the first weekend of season.