Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Rudolf's Mate

Plusnet

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Plusnet (supposedly) will only restrict their customers if they're told by the courts. Heard a lot of good things said about them this way. Unfortunately even though some other providers might be ok for now I reckon it's only a matter of time.

Still good stuff though bud [emoji1303]

Space Mackerel

Plusnet (supposedly) will only restrict their customers if they're told by the courts. Heard a lot of good things said about them this way. Unfortunately even though some other providers might be ok for now I reckon it's only a matter of time.

Still good stuff though bud [emoji1303]

Just pay the ?18 for the Main Event and everything is kooshty?

Space Mackerel

Stoap being a ******* *****!

Seriously? If every person was into EPL or Scottish football then they would pay to watch it if it was at the right price? ?80 a month is gone for me, no danger now. And that includes Discovery etc.

Rudolf's Mate

Seriously? If every person was into EPL or Scottish football then they would pay to watch it if it was at the right price? ?80 a month is gone for me, no danger now. And that includes Discovery etc.

You've covered it yourself. Why would I even pay ?18pm for something that'll essentially be background noise. Tonight, due to kids being on hols we played cards. Only reason I even looked at the score was because I had Vardy to score and Arsenal to win :pleasing:

Being serious I could easily do without the EPL. Take away my films and tv content and I'll level parliament [emoji23]

Space Mackerel

You've covered it yourself. Why would I even pay ?18pm for something that'll essentially be background noise. Tonight, due to kids being on hols we played cards. Only reason I even looked at the score was because I had Vardy to score and Arsenal to win :pleasing:

Being serious I could easily do without the EPL. Take away my films and tv content and I'll level parliament [emoji23]

You need to start reading. This Hollywood/BBC mindset is no good for you pal. [emoji16]

Rudolf's Mate

You need to start reading. This Hollywood/BBC mindset is no good for you pal. [emoji16]

I intend to. Just waiting on a delivery of reading content someone promised me after setting them up with their AFTV.....

Like 3 years ago [emoji15]

Space Mackerel

I intend to. Just waiting on a delivery of reading content someone promised me after setting them up with their AFTV.....

Like 3 years ago [emoji15]

I'm still....on it. [emoji4]

chester copperpot

2 weeks of non working EPL games [emoji23]

They better chuck the Pool game on matchday 2 for me the morra or I'll be complaining like a parkheid punter with CTV doon

Rudolf's Mate

They better chuck the Pool game on matchday 2 for me the morra or I'll be complaining like a parkheid punter with CTV doon

Interesting times ahead. I really couldn't give it my full attention as I was playing games with the kids. However what I did attempt with both Ace and Mania saw issues getting connected. I didn't put as much effort into Ace though and concentrated on Mania. I did try Ace later once the footy had finished and it was working fine!

chester copperpot

Interesting times ahead. I really couldn't give it my full attention as I was playing games with the kids. However what I did attempt with both Ace and Mania saw issues getting connected. I didn't put as much effort into Ace though and concentrated on Mania. I did try Ace later once the footy had finished and it was working fine!

The arsenal game was flawless, but I quite fancied flicking between that and the golf.

Ach well still alright for a quid a week

Edited by chester copperpot

Rudolf's Mate

The arsenal game was flawless, but I quite fancied flicking between that and the golf.

Ach well still alright for a quid a week

It's mad because there are 4 of us all with Mania. 2 in England and 2 in Scotland. The 2 in England could only get Mania with VPN via Sports HD section and we couldn't see it listed anywhere in match day other than the Australia used only.

The 2 in Scotland were fine without VPN via Match day section. All have near identical setup to me.

Yeah I watched the arsenal game in mania through match day with no vpn and had no issues. Funnily enough I could watch it through sky fine with no vpn on halow live tv. That's probably the best free sports add on I've used for anyone that doesn't want to pay for mania. Not checked it fully but sky and bt worked well with no buffering last night.

Space Mackerel

So what's the script? I'm still none the wiser what's going on.

Do you need a VPN or not? I can easily chuck one on my AFTV box or router. Sounds like you only need it when the EPL games are on?

Edited by Space Mackerel

Rudolf's Mate

So what's the script? I'm still none the wiser what's going on.

Do you need a VPN or not? I can easily chuck one on my AFTV box or router. Sounds like you only need it when the EPL games are on?

Mibbes aye, mibbes naw [emoji848] Edited by Rudolf's Mate

deesidejambo

Yeah I watched the arsenal game in mania through match day with no vpn and had no issues. Funnily enough I could watch it through sky fine with no vpn on halow live tv. That's probably the best free sports add on I've used for anyone that doesn't want to pay for mania. Not checked it fully but sky and bt worked well with no buffering last night.

I'm a bit dosset.  Can you download Halow straight onto a Firestick or does it have to be done via Kodi?

The mania admin team said it will only work on kodi or spmc, not on any other app or browser. You don't need vpn . Should be fixed in under 2 weeks. Its the switch to vpn servers thats taken longer than they thought

Space Mackerel

The mania admin team said it will only work on kodi or spmc, not on any other app or browser. You don't need vpn . Should be fixed in under 2 weeks. Its the switch to vpn servers thats taken longer than they thought

Think that's how I read it. I couldn't get anything to play on my iPad last night with the VPN on.

Ach, I'm no even that bothered about the EPL nowadays. Can watch the same dafties in the the French or German leagues.

Rudolf's Mate

I had it working on Matrix on my phone with a VPN.

If you want to watch EPL football, it works through the Matchday 2 folder and without the use of a VPN.

The info is all detailed in their pinned Tweet and new support forum.

I had it working on Matrix on my phone with a VPN.

What time?. I think they had a vote and changed it to kodi only just before ko last night. I could be wrong, their Facebook page was a cluster f@#k of idiots not reading any comments and asking the same questions over and over. It was hard to follow

Rudolf's Mate

If you want to watch EPL football, it works through the Matchday 2 folder and without the use of a VPN.

The info is all detailed in their pinned Tweet and new support forum.

I was at the inlaws without Kodi bud. I was just highlighting that it was possible through Matrix despite what others were saying based on Mania's instructions.

Rudolf's Mate

What time?. I think they had a vote and changed it to kodi only just before ko last night. I could be wrong, their Facebook page was a cluster f@#k of idiots not reading any comments and asking the same questions over and over. It was hard to follow

Last time I checked it was into the 2nd half. Only put it on for 10 secs in order to check for someone else so I could guide them through it.

I was at the inlaws without Kodi bud. I was just highlighting that it was possible through Matrix despite what others were saying based on Mania's instructions.

I was giving a general post. Not everyone would know that info 'bud'.

Rudolf's Mate

If you didnt sound so patronising, as many do on this thread, you wouldnt have got such a reply.

No worries Chester. I've read it back and I still can't see how you've come to that conclusion. Like you, I was trying to highlight info that people might not be privy to. I appreciate what was stated by Mania however I had different results.

I'll keep my input to myself going forward.

I'm a bit dosset. Can you download Halow straight onto a Firestick or does it have to be done via Kodi?

Via kodi mate. I didn't have a clue what I was doing and even I got it working in 10 mins using YouTube. I used troypoint to download kodi to my amazon box then just googled best free sports add ons for kodi and Halow came up.

I'll keep my input to myself going forward.

:cornette:

Everyone's losing the heed due to not been able to watch a bit of footy :lol:

I couldnt give two ****s over the football tbqh. :lol:

Any idea how I can get Rangers TV on SportsMania? All Scottish club teams taken down. Wanna watch the game today.

You've got a right bee in your bonnet [emoji23]

Not really. Your 'its mabaw and I'm away hame' routine got all it deserved. :rofl:

Any idea how I can get Rangers TV on SportsMania? All Scottish club teams taken down. Wanna watch the game today.

Its apparently going to be in the Gamezone section, though its still not there just now.

Rudolf's Mate

Not really. Your 'its mabaw and I'm away hame' routine got all it deserved. :rofl:

You can have yer baw back pal. It's well and truly burst anyway :gok: