• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Space Mackerel

Oh Christ its back :lol:

I've actually got Mania myself, I just love windings yous all up [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unknown user

I watch my SM all around my house and on my iPad when I'm out and about. Is that set in stone on the Ontapp, because I'm wanting it on five boxes.

I don't actually see it written down anywhere but I wouldn't worry about it, it'll be a couple of meg at a time for listings so I doubt they'll particularly care.

You could message them at their website, I can answer that one for sure I'm afraid

Unknown user

Right, stupid question time. What's the difference between Sports Mania and Ultimate Mania and do they really offer much that I can't already get on Mobdro on the PC?

Just want the fitba really, not too arsed about films/entertainment etc.

Sports mania is sports, ultimate has that plus tv channels. The quality's way better than mobdro, way better

Unknown user

:laugh:

Rudolf's Mate

And Sky too [emoji12]

What you currently watching the Celtic game on ;)

Space Mackerel

If Space Mackerel has been trolling us all along then bravo.

I've had Kodi for about 2 years now thanks to Rudolfs Mate and Jack D but never bothered with mania as I was always sceptical about paying some dodgy dude on the net plus I was only on 10 meg till I upgraded to BT Infinity the other month.

Thought after all you guys positive put in I would get it, even if I get a few PPV fights or something then I'm up [emoji106]

Cheers guys. [emoji23]

Space Mackerel

What you currently watching the Celtic game on ;)

I'm no really watching it tbh but it is 1-1 now [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Rudolf's Mate

I'm no really watching it tbh but it is 1-1 now [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

I am :gok:

Space Mackerel

I am :gok:

First time I've watched it, the commentators aren't that bad but **** me, the bird at the start and half times patter [emoji23]

Rudolf's Mate

First time I've watched it, the commentators aren't that bad but **** me, the bird at the start and half times patter [emoji23]

Genuinely haven't ever had the sound on for more than 5 secs!

I've had Kodi for about 2 years now thanks to Rudolfs Mate and Jack D but never bothered with mania as I was always sceptical about paying some dodgy dude on the net plus I was only on 10 meg till I upgraded to BT Infinity the other month.

Thought after all you guys positive put in I would get it, even if I get a few PPV fights or something then I'm up [emoji106]

Cheers guys. [emoji23]

I should have Twigged when I looked on your profile and seen them as your friends. Has this been some sort of wind up all along :sob:

Space Mackerel

I should have Twigged when I looked on your profile and seen them as your friends. Has this been some sort of wind up all along :sob:

I thought most of you might have twigged with our convos on the Console section [emoji23]

Better call Saul

Someone suggest or recommend me a a kodi thing please !

jack D helped me in the past but I lost track of where the posts are now

Space Mackerel

Get a ****ing Amazon Fire TV box and download Kodi. There's millions of videos that do step by step process.

Thread closed!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Better call Saul

Get a ******* Amazon Fire TV box and download Kodi. There's millions of videos that do step by step process.

Thread closed!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sounds complicated ! :45:

luckyBatistuta

Oh Christ its back :lol:

Somebody must have told him that the golf channel was on it. He desperately needs the advice on there.

luckyBatistuta

I don't actually see it written down anywhere but I wouldn't worry about it, it'll be a couple of meg at a time for listings so I doubt they'll particularly care.

You could message them at their website, I can answer that one for sure I'm afraid

I'll just go with it like on SM. If I get pulled up, then I'll argue my case then. :thumbsup:

Space Mackerel

Sounds complicated ! :45:

It's not, get a Fire TV box and there's literally thousands of vids on it.

Seo Michael is your go to place for info. Everything is there for loading after its installed including Kodi.

luckyBatistuta

Couldn't resist pal :lol:

Must admit, was having a good chuckle, at how upset you had some folk over your Sky. post-25326-0-24889900-1470264407_thumb.png

Space Mackerel

Must admit, was having a good chuckle, at how upset you had some folk over your Sky. attachicon.gifimage.png

I must be mad, paying for the content and now making the mania servers even better [emoji53]

luckyBatistuta

I must be mad, paying for the content and now making the mania servers even better [emoji53]

post-25326-0-87866100-1470265096_thumb.jpeg

jack D and coke

I've got wookie build now. Where will I find Celtic TV? If it even has it. Cheers

I can't remember which addon has it maybe DC Sports but the sports added with Wookie defo has it somewhere...

You could just get yourself a sportsmania sub for ?1 a week and negate the need to ever go searching or pretty much suffer a bad stream again. Well worth it mate[emoji1360]

jack D and coke

Fire away pal what do you want to know?

Unknown user

I can't remember which addon has it maybe DC Sports but the sports added with Wookie defo has it somewhere...

You could just get yourself a sportsmania sub for ?1 a week and negate the need to ever go searching or pretty much suffer a bad stream again. Well worth it mate[emoji1360]

This is fast becoming the "just pay for SM" thread, and with good reason - missing the whole first half trying to get a decent stream is in the past four a quid a week

chester copperpot

This is fast becoming the "just pay for SM" thread, and with good reason - missing the whole first half trying to get a decent stream is in the past four a quid a week

4 quid a month mate, a month!

:)

jack D and coke

[emoji1]aye I always found anytime there was nowt really on the steams worked great then the minute it was a game you wanted to watch it's was buffersville :facepalm:

I was dodgy about paid streams after trying HQZone and then Sports Donkey. Both addons ran by complete knobends who as soon as they got your money were obnoxious and basically always made out it was your problem not there's when the addons didn't work for you. I tried mania for a month initially about 18 months ago now and I can only say they're fantastic. Any questions are rapidly answered and the guy can't be helpful enough. Name the game and he pretty much delivers by getting a quality stream up. I'm dreading the day he gets closed down[emoji1]

Rudolf's Mate

[emoji1] dreading the day he gets closed down[emoji1]

Thank feck Mackerel's outed himself otherwise he'd be all over this :muggy:

jack D and coke

Thank feck Mackerel's outed himself otherwise he'd be all over this :muggy:

Schoolboy error from the mackerel yesterday. He could've kept this up for a wee while yet! Especially sad alim won't be tearing his jammies everytime he posted. That was amusing[emoji1]

Rudolf's Mate

Schoolboy error from the mackerel yesterday. He could've kept this up for a wee while yet! Especially sad alim won't be tearing his jammies everytime he posted. That was amusing[emoji1]

:gok:

I was expecting Alim to start a satellite thread and for Space to follow him over :lol:

Yes sounds like it.

I'll check it out. Will go for short period sub's though just in case it goes tits up !!

Cheers for the reply.

jack D and coke

Yes sounds like it.

I'll check it out. Will go for short period sub's though just in case it goes tits up !!

Cheers for the reply.

You've got a PM.

luckyBatistuta

:gok:

I was expecting Alim to start a satellite thread and for Space to follow him over :lol:

post-25326-0-24859400-1470307982_thumb.gif It was fun, while it lasted.

post-25326-0-53849800-1470308059_thumb.jpeg Mackerel

I'm a newcomer to Kodi. I've installed it on my PC at the moment to see how it goes. So far, I've only got Exodus and that seems to be pretty good for movies and TV shows, plus it seems clear from here that Sportsmania is the best way to go for watching games through it, although I may also give some of the free ones a bash as well, just to see what they're like.

What I want to know though, is there an add-on that has replays of matches? If so, how soon after matches have finished are they available, and can you get Scottish games? Alternatively, is there a way to somehow record a match through Kodi?

I'm thinking about dropping the sports channels from my Virgin package to save some money by using Kodi, but my main concern is that at the moment, if I'm going to miss part or all of a match, I can just record it and watch it when it suits me. Am I going to be able to do that with Kodi?

Unknown user

I'm a newcomer to Kodi. I've installed it on my PC at the moment to see how it goes. So far, I've only got Exodus and that seems to be pretty good for movies and TV shows, plus it seems clear from here that Sportsmania is the best way to go for watching games through it, although I may also give some of the free ones a bash as well, just to see what they're like.

What I want to know though, is there an add-on that has replays of matches? If so, how soon after matches have finished are they available, and can you get Scottish games? Alternatively, is there a way to somehow record a match through Kodi?

I'm thinking about dropping the sports channels from my Virgin package to save some money by using Kodi, but my main concern is that at the moment, if I'm going to miss part or all of a match, I can just record it and watch it when it suits me. Am I going to be able to do that with Kodi?

SM has a section for big game replays. I imagine that'll cover the epl but probably not the spfl - maybe someone who's had it longer than me can confirm

luckyBatistuta

The VoD section in Sportsmania, pretty much has replays of all the matches, if they were on live in the first place.

SM has a section for big game replays. I imagine that'll cover the epl but probably not the spfl - maybe someone who's had it longer than me can confirm

Would definitely have to cover spfl as it's usually Hearts games I would record.

Finally signed up for Sportsmania.

When I go into the add on in Kodi is it as easy as just entering your user name and password?

The VoD section in Sportsmania, pretty much has replays of all the matches, if they were on live in the first place.

How soon after the games have been on do they tend to be available?

Unknown user

When I go into the add on in Kodi is it as easy as just entering your user name and password?

Yep, it'll prompt you

jack D and coke

Yeah simple as that.

jack D and coke

How soon after the games have been on do they tend to be available?

It's fairly soon but I can't tell you exactly. They have pretty much every game on VOD whether it's EPL/SPL/Friendlies you name it. All the boxing, UFC and WWE etc too[emoji1360]

Can't access right now as "awaiting activation". Literally just paid for it 10 minutes ago.

Any idea how long it usually takes?