Zanatta

Clerry Jambo

Robbie made a definite decision to give him game time. On bench in last 3 league games but injuries etc prevented this before Saturday. Came on before Reilly so it was clearly planned.

Robbie made a definite decision to give him game time. On bench in last 3 league games but injuries etc prevented this before Saturday. Came on before Reilly so it was clearly planned.

Robbie said in his post match interview on Hearts TV that he planned to get Reilly on for Sow, but because Nicholson pulled up with a bit of cramp, Zanatta went on instead.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Maroon Sailor

Not sure about that - if Sam didn't go down with cramp he might not have got on.

3-0 scoreline helped with the decision at the time as well

Robbie said in his post match interview on Hearts TV that he planned to get Reilly on for Sow, but because Nicholson pulled up with a bit of cramp, Zanatta went on instead.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I would expect it was this ^^^

3 nil up with 20mins to go against a poor team, you'll not get a better oppertunity to give someone their first run out. If the game had still been in the balance I don't think that would have been the change.

Good management

jamboinglasgow

I see he has been called up to Canada's u20s for a training camp and friendlies later this month. Also according to the list announced he is the only forward.

Archived