Top Posters In This Topic

• Masonic

• Chuck Berry

• JAYEL

• BelgeJambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Салатные палочки

0:20 in this without a doubt.  Nothing will ever, ever beat the joy when that went in.  Unbelievable scenes.  

Everything about this goal is awesome. Players reactions, Locke's celebrations, Macdonald running the length of the pitch to join in. Immense

Edited by Tom Haverford

Maroon Sailor

John Robertsons first ever against #ibs. How was that not on the telly?

Was there not a Broadcasting dispute at the time. They took industrial action or something like that

John Robertsons first ever against #ibs. How was that not on the telly?

Just close this thread, the Wee Man's first goal against Hibs is the finest in Scottish football history.

Ozturk last season, got us out a hole and kept the unbeaten run going, plus it was all the sweeter they had just started to think the game was won around the stands.

August Landmesser

1. Adam '98

2. Fozzy on the fence.

3. Fergie v Bayern 

4. Alim at Fester

5. Sow at Poundland, August '14 (when we started to believe)

Glynn Snodin vs. Slavia Prague back in '93 I believe? We needed to win by 2, and he pinged it in to make it 4-2 with 10 minutes to go. 

1. Adam cup final 98

2. Rudi to make it 2-0 Easter road

3. Beats penalty in the semi

4. All the 2012 cup final goals

5. Stevo's zinger at Easter road in the league cup

6. Ozturks zinger at Easter road

Glynn Snodin vs. Slavia Prague back in '93 I believe? We needed to win by 2, and he pinged it in to make it 4-2 with 10 minutes to go.

Great game that. Love the commentary too. Rae and Tyler I like nowadays, the rest can't hold a torch to the guys I grew up listening to.

Brighton Jambo

In order:

Gowser in 5 - 1 ( that's when I knew and started enjoying it)

Cameron in 1998 final (felt like a dream)

Quitongo equaliser versus Celtic (best scenes I have experienced)

De Vries fourth in original 5 - 1 (became my hero)

Weir equaliser in 4-4 (that's the best example of why we will always own Hibs)

Everything about this goal is awesome. Players reactions, Locke's celebrations, Macdonald running the length of the pitch to join in. Immense

Seeing that back its hard to see how Locke cops some of the flack he does on here, look how much it meant to him. OK maybe not a world beater as a manager but PHM

1. Adam cup final 98

2. Rudi to make it 3-1 Easter road

3. Beats penalty in the semi

4. All the 2012 cup final goals

5. Stevo's zinger at Easter road in the league cup

6. Ozturks zinger at Easter road

FTFY

Absolutely brilliant video. Spine tingling. Agree regarding the other posters comments about Gary Locke, a bigger Jambo you'd struggle to meet.

the scenes are immense like!

Shed went mad when that free kick went in

Hartley's first goal in the semi final. 

A counter attacking beauty of a goal, 7 touches from the edge of our box (alright, I'm using some poetic licence it was more like 30 yards from our goal but it was Hampden) to the back of the net and a simply sublime final pass from Jankauskas and a wee deft flick from Hartley. 

Glorious football. :)

Definitely Beattie's v Celtic. I'll never experience a feeling like that in a football stadium again. I was genuinely euphoric.

queensferryjambo

Was there not a Broadcasting dispute at the time. They took industrial action or something like that

I think the TV strike was in 85/86 season hence the lack of coverage of the games from what was an amazing season.

The Robertson goal against H1b5 was a couple of seasons earlier - it wasn't on because there would have been games deemed better that day.

I think the televised games that weekend were Celtic 2 - 1 Rangers and Dundee 1 - 4 Dundee Utd.

Most important has to been Stephane Adam, no question. At least in my lifetime.

As for my personal favourite, gotta be Fozzie on the Fence. I'll never forget that celebration, absolute bedlam! Back then it'd take 10 minutes for find your mates again in the Dunbar End after a goal :D

Trying to avoid the big, meaningful goals as they will be overly discussed by everybody!

I loved the (mentioned above) Lee Miller goal against Killie.

Pospisil against Aberdeen (I think!)

Crabbe against Rangers

And many others I cannot recall at this exact moment!

Gary Naysmith v Aberdeen in a midweek game, late 90s. I found it on youtube a few years ago but it seems to have disappeared. 

Also loved Austin McCann's v Celtic and Magic's third v Rangers. 

Edited by Noddy1874

This may sound daft out of all the experiences we've witnessed but Zeefuik vs Rangers to draw 2-2 in the last day of the championship in May.

Absolute scenes when he scored to wrap up an incredible season

Can't believe only one person has mentioned Austin McCann's goal so far. Absolutely amazing! Also loved wee Jos?'s goal against Celtic as well.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Adam cup final goal.

Was talking to a 64 year old hibby yesterday who told me Ozturks screamer last season was one of the best goals he has ever seen.

...Which was nice...

As one of the older generation, here is what you youngsters all missed!

Its been said a few times but Robbo's goal versus Dundee United in 1986 had us all believing!

Enjoy the Maestro at work with a little help from Sandy Clark!

Can't believe only one person has mentioned Austin McCann's goal so far. Absolutely amazing! Also loved wee Jos?'s goal against Celtic as well.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I remember the Austin goal as well, that goal ended up costing Celtic the title that year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Салатные палочки

Gary Naysmith v Aberdeen in a midweek game, late 90s. I found it on youtube a few years ago but it seems to have disappeared. 

Also loved Austin McCann's v Celtic and Magic's third v Rangers. 

Naysmith's and McCann's were both quite similar IIRC.  Both crackers as well.  

All roads lead to Gorgie

Most important has to been Stephane Adam, no question. At least in my lifetime.

As for my personal favourite, gotta be Fozzie on the Fence. I'll never forget that celebration, absolute bedlam! Back then it'd take 10 minutes for find your mates again in the Dunbar End after a goal :D

I know I went from the back of the terracing to half way down in about three seconds. How the crush barriers didn't stop me I don't know. Bedlum but magic at the same time. Adam's cup goal for its significance will always be my favourite though.

• redm changed the title to Fav Hearts goal