Singing Section/Young Team - 10 bans handed out (merged)

Nixie

Does this surprise anyone :lol:

People constantly on here saying we shouldn't be tarring all of them with the same brush but they continually do nothing to help their cause.

Arthur Morgan

Embarrassing stuff. They've just ruined it for themselves. Hitting the stewards :cornette: That's what I'd expect from Celtic fans.

Drunkn_Munky_Nat

Absolute joke today! Hitting security staff, setting off fire crackers, something needs to be done about the first 3/4 rows of the roseburn stand as they seem to be untouchable!!

started off as harmless fun this season but now "billy big baws" syndrome has set in and they are very rapidly turning into a complete liability and embarassment.

Italian Lambretta

Getting oppressed by the club because the boring farts in the wheatfield don't like a bit of atmosphere?

Getting oppressed by the club because the boring farts in the wheatfield don't like a bit of atmosphere?

What atmosphere? 

There was about 10 of them singing for about 5 minutes in the second half from what I could hear. Didn't hear a peep from them for the entire first half.

Generic Username

Think they've messed it for themselves with some of the antics today.

Could have been an excellent thing but there's too many in there only concerned about causing grief. Feel for the ones in there who are trying to make a proper go of it.

I posted this in the match thread at half time...

See this wee singing section? Little pricks.

I'm sat watching this wee ringleader trying and failing to start songs. This leads to him shouting "This place is a library" over and over again, before screaming at the Wheatfield that we are "all ******* arseholes" for not joining in.

They then entertain themselves by ripping the caps off the heads of passing stewards. This leads to said stewards entering their section to regain the caps (plural, as more than one cap was lifted) to the tune of "G4s...**** wank ****" with one little prick giving a steward a five knuckle shuffle motion right in the stewards face.

Honestly, a law into themselves. Absolute wee ******s, and to think they're still defended on here.

Boys if yer reading, never before has a squad of boys been so accommodated by the hierarchy at Tynecastle. You're too immature to even realise this, but take it from me you'll have blown it long before you're bright enough to realise what you've got.

Some might say boys will be boys, but honestly, to sit and watch these laddies making absolute arses of themselves is pure cringe.

Grow up lads, you've got the makings of decent Jambos there, stop goin out your way to make an arse of yourselves.

Anyway, that's my halftime rant over. Back to the game ;-)

Nae drum. Nae big flags. Lack of effort today. Ross County shooed them. Ross f'n County [emoji3] In my day we'd have set fire to the stand and shot someone. Plastics [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MacDonald Jardine

Think they've messed it for themselves with some of the antics today.

Could have been an excellent thing but there's too many in there only concerned about causing grief. Feel for the ones in there who are trying to make a proper go of it.

Not defending offensive behaviour but they seem an awful lot better behaved at the game than most of us were at that age.

I appreciate times change but they're absolute angels compared to their fathers' day.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Heard they stole the drum off the Ross county fans after the game. Maybe cos it keeps far better time than there's

You've spectacularly missed the point.

You're genuinely a million miles away from the truth on this one.

Little fuds left with over 5 mins to go and stole the drum from the County Supporters bus. Young idiot wearing yellow involved. Reporting to the hotline and club tonight when I get home to look at CCTV to get him and his fellow scum banned.

See ya,won't be missed- no stewards or police to be seen

To the drummers - feel free to ask for directions to "H"!!

To the t""t with the firework - feel free to ask for directions to Easter Road.

Football fans having harmless banter at a football match..........Well I never.

A few folk on here need to go out tonight and get themselves a ride and chill the **** out.

Ruined it for themselves.

Given an opportunity by the club and have messed it up.

No loss to tynescastle as a collective group.

Generic Username

Not defending offensive behaviour but they seem an awful lot better behaved at the game than most of us were at that age.

I appreciate times change but they're absolute angels compared to their fathers' day.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

That's not how they will be judged by the club. It's a total irrelevance that when you or I were in our teens we were doing X/Y/Z.

You have to deal with the reality and facts of this situation and deal with it appropriately. They'd started to make a real go of things recently which makes today's nonsense all the more frustrating.

Like I say, they've messed it for themselves.

Dave McCreery's knee

Heard they stole the drum off the Ross county fans after the game. Maybe cos it keeps far better time than there's

Yep, went running up gorgie road with a drum and getting chased by a couple of older Ross County guys.

Pretty sure I saw about a dozen of these chaps being chased by a Ross County supporting couple who looked about 50, through the bushes beside Robbos.

You're right.

We should be encouraging everyone in the Wheatfield to assault stewards at every opportunity.

Rise up against the establishment.

Acted like wee pricks today.

Can't believe the stewards actually failed to chuck out the boy with the yellow top. Gave up after the wee neds put up a fight.

Football fans having harmless banter at a football match..........Well I never.

A few folk on here need to go out tonight and get themselves a ride and chill the **** out.

Stealing, abusing stewards, setting bangers off and being fuds

Get them to ****, will not be missed. Chill the **** out yourself.

Saw the bottom corner of the Roseburn bouncing for about 5 minutes in the first half then it all looked very subdued and about 7/8 minutes before FT it had emptied.  

I posted this in the match thread at half time...

See this wee singing section? Little pricks.

I'm sat watching this wee ringleader trying and failing to start songs. This leads to him shouting "This place is a library" over and over again, before screaming at the Wheatfield that we are "all ******* arseholes" for not joining in.

They then entertain themselves by ripping the caps off the heads of passing stewards. This leads to said stewards entering their section to regain the caps (plural, as more than one cap was lifted) to the tune of "G4s...**** **** ****" with one little prick giving a steward a five knuckle shuffle motion right in the stewards face.

Honestly, a law into themselves. Absolute wee ******s, and to think they're still defended on here.

Boys if yer reading, never before has a squad of boys been so accommodated by the hierarchy at Tynecastle. You're too immature to even realise this, but take it from me you'll have blown it long before you're bright enough to realise what you've got.

Some might say boys will be boys, but honestly, to sit and watch these laddies making absolute arses of themselves is pure cringe.

Grow up lads, you've got the makings of decent Jambos there, stop goin out your way to make an arse of yourselves.

Anyway, that's my halftime rant over. Back to the game ;-)

Agreed!

I doubt any of them post on here though as that would involve having a brain to be able to use the Internet!

I know that photos of the neds were taken and already sent to security at hearts so hopefully that's the last we see of them!

Little fuds left with over 5 mins to go and stole the drum from the County Supporters bus. Young idiot wearing yellow involved. Reporting to the hotline and club tonight when I get home to look at CCTV to get him and his fellow scum banned.

See ya,won't be missed- no stewards or police to be seen

Grass.

They've tried, went in the wrong direction, and failed.

We need to realise the atmosphere at Tynecastle is non existent, and those are the facts. It's a bit depressing if we're in an even game and only hear the away fans in the roseburn. No doubt people will disagree but that is their opinion and this is mine. Very disheartening for the team, whether you like to sit in silence or not.

Archived