''Cherry'' Experiences

Bridge of Djoum

Bridge of Djoum

From a tangent on another thread, relate the following...

The name of the lady/gent/other you lost it to

Any funny story in relation to the said deed.

Mine was Nicola

A flat in Penicuik, no idea where.

Nicola was not the young lady I had planned on seeing that night. I had gone to see my burd, but she had fallen asleep not long after I'd got there, so I ended up ''enjoying'' her best friend instead. Alcohol was involved.

Say What Again

Alison, in a mates flat at Dalry. I went to the shop afterwards with her pal, while wearing her tights under my jeans.

The early warning signs were there.

Alison, in a mates flat at Dalry. I went to the shop afterwards with her pal, while wearing her tights under my jeans.

The early warning signs were there.

:rofl:

Matthew Le Tissier

Helen

East Cowes, Isle of Wight

I was 15 She was 16

Didn't have a clue what I was doing :lol: got the deed done numerous times over the space of 2 days :jjyay:

From a tangent on another thread, relate the following...

The name of the lady/gent/other you lost it to

Any funny story in relation to the said deed.

Mine was Nicola

A flat in Penicuik, no idea where.

Nicola was not the young lady I had planned on seeing that night. I had gone to see my burd, but she had fallen asleep not long after I'd got there, so I ended up ''enjoying'' her best friend instead. Alcohol was involved.

I went to school in Penicuik, and lived there for a while. I know 6 Nicolas, any more info? :rofl:

Bridge of Djoum

I went to school in Penicuik, and lived there for a while. I know 6 Nicolas, any more info? :rofl:

Hmmmm, not sure I should divulge too much here. Was 1989, her surname began with an 'S'.

That'll be enough for the Kickback detectives.

We managed to trace a bursd with no more than "some lass what I met in El Barrio".

We could build a whole new identity, with a passport, the works, with what BK's gave us there.

Hmmmm, not sure I should divulge too much here. Was 1989, her surname began with an 'S'.

That's fine, the Nicolas I know would've been 5. :rofl:

Bridge of Djoum

We managed to trace a bursd with no more than "some lass what I met in El Barrio".

We could build a whole new identity, with a passport, the works, with what BK's gave us there.

It's like a plot line from Day Of The Jackal!

Bridge of Djoum

That's fine, the Nicolas I know would've been 5. :rofl:

There are too many jokes in my head after that comment.

chester copperpot

Yvonne in the old high rise flats in Grace mount

Quite enjoyable if I'm honest tho there were 4 other folk in the room as I was doing the deed

She also did a bit of a front bottom fart when I pulled out which was highly embarrassing for her but made the rest of us chuckle for a while!

Nichola in an alleyway at the side of a pub.

Lasted about 2 minutes then when as we finished up her boyfriend phoned her, I started to walk away and she shouts "what, no goodbye kiss?"

Still went back for seconds :lol:

williejamiesonlesftfoot

Loads of Nicola's on this thread.

Anyway, a nameless woman back from the town and like Chester, rattled her in Gracemount flats. Fala Court to be exact. She left her watch too.

Private Womble

I lost mine in a poster on heres house the day princess Diana died, this is the only information I am willing to divulge. :lol:

Yvonne in the old high rise flats in Grace mount

Quite enjoyable if I'm honest tho there were 4 other folk in the room as I was doing the deed

She also did a bit of a front bottom fart when I pulled out which was highly embarrassing for her but made the rest of us chuckle for a while!

Sick xxxxx doing it infront of others!

chester copperpot

Sick xxxxx doing it infront of others!

It was dark and the other 2 couples were getting it on too.

It's like a plot line from Day Of The Jackal!

I'm waiting for someone to post about wading through shit, to take it into Shawshank territory. Knowing the deviants on here, that's not unlikely on a "cherry" thread.

Count me in the Nicola club.

The day we drew 1-1 at ER in 1983 thanks to an Eric Schaedler assisted equalizer by Robbo. Aged 15, ma hoose. I had an 'empty', as Kevin Bridges would say, and she stayed the night.

Good day.

Count me in the Nicola club.

The day we drew 1-1 at ER in 1983 thanks to an Eric Schaedler assisted equalizer by Robbo. Aged 15, ma hoose. I had an 'empty', as Kevin Bridges would say, and she stayed the night.

Good day.

You were 15 or she was? 

Lauren , 1988 in my grans spare bedroom. Her first time too. . . . . . had to tell my gran I'd had a nose bleed in the morning!

1983 house party in Gracemount. Her name was Collete, not her first time. Like others we weren't the only couple at it.

Susie, she was 15, I was 16--my first time, not hers.  Little shy quiet Mormon girl I'd met a year earlier who had gotten a bit bad since.  An empty house we kids knew about and would take drinks to and hang out--being that it was Arizona it was in the 20s © at least during the days in March so the fact that there was no heating didn't matter a bit.

It's been mostly downhill since then. smiley-laughing002.gif

Stephanie 1994, a holiday romance in Eyemouth and in her bedroom whilst her folks were at the pub. I was 17, she was 16.

No funny story to go along with it. Sorry.

Btw this thread has classics potential.

siegementality

Laura, we were both 16. Left the light and music on in my room so my parents thought we were in there. Sneeked into my sisters room and dastardly deed was done. Sister made me buy her new sheets. She was far from happy :-)

williejamiesonlesftfoot

1983 house party in Gracemount. Her name was Collete, not her first time. Like others we weren't the only couple at it.

Was she a paper girl?

Was she a paper girl?

No she was real!

But to answer I genuinely don't know. She was not my gf,she was actually seeing a guy from year above.

Annie, both 15, on some farm track nr port of mentieth. Ended up going out with her about 15 years later.

I was 16 and pumped a lassie called Stacy in a stairwell. She was 16 anaw

Never seen her again

Angie. 16 at the time and met her in Aya Napa. She was 26 and obviously I wasn't her first.

Felt a right stud at the time managing to pull an older filly.

Sarah both aged 17. Porty. 

Lasted the best part of 30 seconds, and tried to keep going afterwards! :lol:

Was to the intro of Princes "cream" :lol:

Two bits of streaky bacon doon the back of the couch.

:rofl:

There's a picture I want to post that involves 2 sponges and a latex glove, but it would probably get me banned :lol:

Bird called Jo.

Went for a walk to a 24hour garage after a few drinks at my mates flat. Banged her on the floor of his living room.

His flatmate came in an hour or so later and moaned about how the room smelled of sex :laugh:

Susie, she was 15, I was 16--my first time, not hers. Little shy quiet Mormon girl I'd met a year earlier who had gotten a bit bad since. An empty house we kids knew about and would take drinks to and hang out--being that it was Arizona it was in the 20s © at least during the days in March so the fact that there was no heating didn't matter a bit.

It's been mostly downhill since then. smiley-laughing002.gif

Technically, that makes you a sex offender. Something I learnt in sex ed along with teachers blowing dildos :lol:

Laura, we were both 16. Left the light and music on in my room so my parents thought we were in there. Sneeked into my sisters room and dastardly deed was done. Sister made me buy her new sheets. She was far from happy :-)

Was your sister there or something? How did she know :lol:

Sawdust Caesar

Lainey, both 16, although it was a week before my 17th. She was 2 months pregnant at the time but didn't tell me until 2 weeks later.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Her name was Jennifer, she was 18, I was 19

The deed was done on a Saturday night at my work as I had keys for there and neither of our parents ever seemed to go out!

Doctor FinnBarr

Jean, in a bus shelter between Stoneyburn and Bents, a bus shelter that had big metal plates welded on in place of windows before anyone asks.

Jennifer, flat on Raeburn Place.

Met her in Cav after trying to pull her better looking mate... Her mate said "chat up my pal she's looking to pull".

Turns out she was bisexual and had just got out of a 3 year relationship with a girl, but wanted to eventually have kids so decided to go back to men...

I was 19 she was about 24.

Didn't stay in touch!

Edit: forgot to say, the room belonged to a friend of the other girls friend... Who walked in half way through and just said FFS! and walked out again.

chuck berrys hairline

I was twelve and she was twelve in her grans bedroom in West Calder. Split up shortly afterwards met back up after nine years later and still with the mare six years and counting :laugh:

Some Hollywood shit that!

A young lady from my Granton Primary days who I bumped into at Pat Stantons pub in West Granton (Wiilie Muir iirc), I was a6t a stag do for a hobo colleague from work. She was collecting the glasses and recognised me. All I remembered was that she was the scruffy kid from school who blossomed into an absolute babe :verysmug:

Rudolf's Mate

The early hours of the start of my 16th Birthday with my high school girlfriend called Tracey whom I'd been dating for some months.

It was in a friends parents house down Dalkeith Road. We were stoned and listening to INXS. Tracey was my first main blond bird and my last. She was a bit of a minx with a track record and she pretty much led the way.

I had my aunties wedding next day and remember swaggering around like I was king of the world. It lasted until I got back to school and her best mate came up and said "it was your first time wasn't it". :sob:

Archived