Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.

BM1874

34 minutes ago, jambo_No5 said:

Currently in Cyprus and signed up for Hearts tv today to watch today's game but it's doesn't seem to let me. Can anyone help?

Sorry Jambo no5 was full screen, you need to be subscribed to Hearts TV international.

How much did you pay today?

Edited by Neon

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DesertDawg

• Neon

• Laurie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like a regional issue again. 

My stream has been perfect both video and audio.  Just the one flicker when the camera switched from behind the goal back to the Wheatfield.

3 minutes ago, DesertDawg said:

Looks like a regional issue again. 

My stream has been perfect both video and audio.  Just the one flicker when the camera switched from behind the goal back to the Wheatfield.

What is your highest resolution Brian?

Why cut the live feed of at half time , absolutely kills the atmosphere dead !!!!

bad decision this from hearts tv ... not the greatest of streams at the start of the match , kept cutting in and out and getting green screen , definitely a hearts tv issue as I could still hear commentary fine ... still disappointed with the service at the moment... when the stream is running it is fantastic quality and I have zero complaints, just wish they would leave the live feed on at half time to hear the background noise , Scott Wilson and the crowd noise ... now we have complete silence ... replays of key action can always be viewed later on hearts tv in my opinion 

3 minutes ago, 1874 said:

Why cut the live feed of at half time , absolutely kills the atmosphere dead !!!!

bad decision this from hearts tv ... not the greatest of streams at the start of the match , kept cutting in and out and getting green screen , definitely a hearts tv issue as I could still hear commentary fine ... still disappointed with the service at the moment... when the stream is running it is fantastic quality and I have zero complaints, just wish they would leave the live feed on at half time to hear the background noise , Scott Wilson and the crowd noise ... now we have complete silence ... replays of key action can always be viewed later on hearts tv in my opinion 

1874 try taking your stream off of auto, mine was cutting to green screen every time it adjusted resolution. I changed it to 396p to get it to run smoothly - it stopped the green screen.

Yes 396p resolution, its like watching Mario from 1992

Maximum resolution was 720.  Not full HD but clear enough.

Lack of any half time programming and the audio muddle getting Andrew and Laurie back on stream after the second half was started was very poor.  It led to a video interruption where, for the first time, we got a "technical difficulty" screen flag.  That, at least, is a small step up.

Commentary by both guys was excellent.

I see that we're down to just two upcoming games now. 

Don't they realise that we're all in different time zones and watching games requires some advance planning?  :sad3:

Any news on whether Hearts TV have come to an agreement with Rangers with regards broadcasting the game on Sunday 7th October to International Subscribers? 

I was looking at their TV setup and they are showing the Ayr Cup game live tomorrow for 5.99 so presumably they will be showing our match live too.

On 22/09/2018 at 19:39, DesertDawg said:

I see that we're down to just two upcoming games now. 

Don't they realise that we're all in different time zones and watching games requires some advance planning?  :sad3:

Other than not knowing what the story is for the Rangers and Celtic away matches we should be looking good for the next couple of months. And the worse case scenario is just signing up and paying to watch the off games through their TV stations. Next 2 months our other away games are Dundee and St Mirren and both have similar setup to Hearts so hopefully we will be using their feeds. 

1 hour ago, magicTs said:

Other than not knowing what the story is for the Rangers and Celtic away matches we should be looking good for the next couple of months. And the worse case scenario is just signing up and paying to watch the off games through their TV stations. Next 2 months our other away games are Dundee and St Mirren and both have similar setup to Hearts so hopefully we will be using their feeds. 

I’d imagine that we will get Celtic away

they use the same website host as us and we got the 3-1 defeat after the winter break in january

Working well this evening, no greenscreen issues - slight buffering again - 720p maximum, so we can assume matches are only fully 1080p HD when they are televised. Never noticed the replay banner before the GUI is double the size of the scoreboard font so looks odd.

Other than that an entertaining game where Willie Collum wants to have the limelight as usual (Halloween is coming )

Morrison is having a terrific game.

Edited by Neon

Same for me but I get screen freezing every time there's a replay.  Had to change to backup player after Hearts' goal replay.

Happy to say, What a spectacle - wonderful game, great performance - Morrison, Naismith, Lee great team performance, HeartsTV getting no complaints tonight.

Win/Win

8.5/10 overall

Very entertaining.  For the first time ever on Hearts TV........not a single glitch in the second half including replays.  :2thumbsup:

Need to get the first half snags and the half time badge screen improved....although somebody did leave the crowd mic on at half time so we at least didn't think that we'd lost the live stream.

Have to agree with the above couple of comments.. I watch first half on my iPhone driving home from work ( don’t tell the cops ) and switch to streaming it to Apple TV when I got in ... nothing to complain about the picture or the wonderful commentary... oh wait ... but .. “where’s jimmy” 

Agree about the commentary.  Excellent stuff. 

During the game, Laurie mentioned that Jimmy will be back for Saturday's game, as he "can't keep on skiving."

2 hours ago, DesertDawg said:

Agree about the commentary.  Excellent stuff. 

During the game, Laurie mentioned that Jimmy will be back for Saturday's game, as he "can't keep on skiving."

Good stuff :) 

i like jimmy 

I do too, especially his "I love a bit of "handbags," humour but Andrew's player research and team formation input is outstanding.

The boy's on his way to a great career in sports commentary should he choose it.  

Hi 1874, Got back to Phil today about Motherwells excellent coverage and to find out if he has had any thoughts on the previous suggestions.

Hopefully I will hear something soon.

5 hours ago, neonjambo said:

Hi 1874, Got back to Phil today about Motherwells excellent coverage and to find out if he has had any thoughts on the previous suggestions.

Hopefully I will hear something soon.

Thanks for the update 

1 hour ago, neonjambo said:

Think the cameraman must be looking for either a missing child or a hot date...

seems he had a crush on the fat guy eating a pie in the press area at half time :lol: 

perfect stream yet again 

Worthing Jambo
6 hours ago, Dinger said:

seems he had a crush on the fat guy eating a pie in the press area at half time :lol: 

perfect stream yet again 

Brian McLaughlin from the BBC.

Jim Jeffries big pal.

How many pies did he make appear? ?

I take it he bought them for others as he carefully placed them on the other desks?

I bet they don’t know that he licked his fingers in between doing so. ?

On ‎29‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 18:30, DesertDawg said:

Only snag is........we don't seem to have any upcoming games according to Hearts TV.

So, does that mean we've won the League?

Websites/Information - supposed to go hand in glove.

Edited by colinmaroon

4 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Is anyone showing Rangers away? 

We are hoping so, the site does not have it listed anymore though, mentioned on another thread there should be a youtube stream of Rangers Media failing that you will need to sign up for Rangers TV.

If it is not aired on HeartsTV or Youtube, there is not a chance I am giving a penny to Rangers.

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, neonjambo said:

We are hoping so, the site does not have it listed anymore though, mentioned on another thread there should be a youtube stream of Rangers Media failing that you will need to sign up for Rangers TV.

If it is not aired on HeartsTV or Youtube, there is not a chance I am giving a penny to Rangers.

Thanks NJ. would have thought we are in reciprocal arrangment with RTV for this match. 

Just now, pettigrewsstylist said:

Thanks NJ. would have thought we are in reciprocal arrangment with RTV for this match. 

It was listed up until Thursday or so last week so a little bit of confusion - Hopefully DD hears back from Phil regarding this.

The fact that no game is listed, when the next 5 games are all Cat A is for me unforgivable - if you really want to promote a service you should at least take time to update the website.

4 hours ago, neonjambo said:

It was listed up until Thursday or so last week so a little bit of confusion - Hopefully DD hears back from Phil regarding this.

The fact that no game is listed, when the next 5 games are all Cat A is for me unforgivable - if you really want to promote a service you should at least take time to update the website.

Poor show!

Colin, you are correct.  Things have been improving but there is still some way to go.

I keep a close eye on upcoming fixtures on Hearts TV since, because of the time difference, evening games are shown here at lunch time and those crazy 12.30pm weekend starts are at 4.00am here!

Last month, after the subscription increase, we did get all games up to last Saturday's v St. Johnstone listed as "upcoming fixtures."  There have been no fixtures listed after that game and there still aren't any listed today.

If nothing is listed by tonmorrow, subscribers should immediately email the "contact us" links at the top of the Hearts TV site and at the bottom of the main heartsfc.co.uk site asking for updates.

Just what we'd been suspecting for the last few weeks.  I'd like to know the background to this decision.

So, this month we have only two games in return for our increased subscription?

TyphoonJambo
2 hours ago, DesertDawg said:

Just what we'd been suspecting for the last few weeks.  I'd like to know the background to this decision.

So, this month we have only two games in return for our increased subscription?

Ive asked the question as to why audio only, will post any response. I’ve got Rangers tv on my magbox but it pains me to listen to their commentators. Slavering welts.

Nothing about a live stream on the Rangers TV site.  Only this.

Rangers v Rapid Wien

Full coverage from Ibrox as Rangers have their first home group stage match. Match available at midnight UK time, There will be no Live coverage of this match.

£4.99 / US $7.50

I use a website called liveonsat.com and it lists all games and what channels they are showing. Has the game showing on Rangers Tv. 

Yes it’s on rangers tv .. just doesn’t give you the option at the moment to purchase the day pass for the game , might pop up after the European game they have in midweek 

36 minutes ago, 1874 said:

Yes it’s on rangers tv .. just doesn’t give you the option at the moment to purchase the day pass for the game , might pop up after the European game they have in midweek 

It will do just that.

i bought the 0-0 draw last season (Souttar cracking the bar from 35 yards!) and it wasn’t available until after the previous game before.

bit late I know but it will be on Friday/Saturday to purchase 

just be prepared to hit the mute button 

side note 

Aberdeen game 20th of October is being shown on BBC Alba 6pm uk time “as live” 

the semi final (whenever and wherever) is going to be on Bt sport 

hibs game is Bt sport 

Celtic game 3rd November will be on Celtic tv (which is same host as Hearts tv)

so all these games “should” be video with decent HD Quality

TyphoonJambo

I got confirmation from Hearts tv that it is definitely not being shown on international as Rangers are not partners in the new expanded scheme and neither is it being showing live by Sky or BT. Looks like Sevco tv with the sound of then.

Well done.  I guess that they got the info here? :blink:

Is Rangers vs Hearts on TV and can I live stream it?

The match is not available within the UK and Ireland but it is available to Rangers TV subscribers outwith this region.

You can follow all the action as it happens in SunSport Online’s LIVE blog.

$10 , and register on Rangers TV, looks like the only decent option for me now. Audio only will send me to sleep !

13 hours ago, fila said:

$10 , and register on Rangers TV, looks like the only decent option for me now. Audio only will send me to sleep !

I use Helix Hosting. £9 a month and it has Hearts, Rangers, Celtic, Hibs tv plus thousands of other tv channels. I'm sure you can get a 48 hour trial for about £2. It's an Android app as well as a website.

• davemclaren changed the title to Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.
  • Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren pinned this topic