Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.

BM1874

Good to see the live fixtures have been updated. Tonight it will the semi final on BeIN 1, followed by the JT's , just need to watch the wine intake to ensure my eyes do not close 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DesertDawg

• Neon

• Laurie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, it seems that Hearts TV can't give us a schedule for November since it's not their responsibility. 

"It is the club who are responsible for all content on Hearts TV.

I will pass your email onto them.

Kind regards

Hearts TV Support"

I've asked who we should contact at the club.

I usually get all built up for the game then I am around 50% of the time left disappointed, this is normally down to my 100mb line (cough) and a few billion Chinese piggy backing off it on a saturday night.

The service used to be run by the same guys who run Celtic and Hibs TV, unsure if that is still the case.

I pay every month and would love the service to be better but it's all I have outwith dodgy websites,

I was particularly miffed at the Partick Thistle game in which I actually requested a refund from them and heard not a peep back.

No surprise tbh quick enough to take the cash but not willing to even discuss a refund, family club my arse - I may be being harsh as alluded to previously these are probably outside companies.

Hearts Partick and every other team in the league should be holding them much more accountable than they are at present though, be good to know how much they skim off the top.

He Who Cannot Be Named

Have been paying for the international service for around 3 months now as I have been moving about a bit. Have to say the service so far has been nothing short of atrocious, apart from maybe a couple of minutes V Aberdeen what am I paying for?

Well its got to that time again where i get excited by a live game only to be let down again. Attatched is the error message I receive, this is probably due to me logging in with a UK IP that I use to access BBC. I am however now completely locked out of my account and have received nothing back from HeartsTV after emailing the club and filling out the online form. Cant say i'm surprised really, I hate criticising a hearts related service but this one has to be up there with the very worse. Does anyone have a contact email address or any suggestions as to what avenue to explore?

Capture.JPG

Fingers crossed today guys ........ Not for the result ...... But for my fellow international subscribers who have been putting up with a shocking service for a good few months now 

Started blurry.. Tried to go out and then back in.. Now nothing.. 

The annoying thing is.. years ago when this first started I had 6MB download and it worked perfectly every week.. Now i have fiber and 30 odd download and i have nothing but problems.. 

michael_bolton

I've sent a message using the 'contact us' button at the top of the website. Is there any other way that I've missed?

Payments up to date, never had a log in problem before. It's gone from saying my credentials were invalid to saying 'user not found'.

I can't remember the last time I tried to use this service and didn't have a problem with it. Furious.

michael_bolton
Just now, DesertDawg said:

M_B.  That's all you can do.

Support is usually pretty good so you should get a response.

Cheers.

michael_bolton
Just now, jambo in iraq said:

god damn awful stream again from Hearts. another wasted saturday staying in for this shit

That's how I feel about it.

Sitting here at ten to midnight trying to watch the game. I've chucked them £90 for the year and I genuinely can't think of the last time I've logged in and it's just worked. It's murder.

Either there's no video, or crap video, or poor sound quality, or no sound. Or tonight, when I just can't log in. Paid up, all fine on my end, yet again let down by a service I've paid the club for.

It's absolutely hopeless.

I have had a perfect audio and perfect picture all through the first half .... Not sure what's going on with others but on my side everything is great 

Been fine here too apart from a two minute glitch at 40 mins.

Be interesting to find out if the North American and rest of the world streams are on different feeds.

jambo in iraq
6 minutes ago, 1874 said:

Jambo in Iraq ... Are you watching from home ( Ottawa)

mines has has been good from the east end of Ottawa 

no mate, watched or tried to watch last few in Blackburn Hamlet, but im in Dubai at the moment. Internet is 50mbps but still same results!

14 hours ago, RussAsia said:

Started blurry.. Tried to go out and then back in.. Now nothing.. 

The annoying thing is.. years ago when this first started I had 6MB download and it worked perfectly every week.. Now i have fiber and 30 odd download and i have nothing but problems.. 

I changed from Chrome To Microsoft Edge and it worked ok after that..

I also got an email with ways in which to correct the problem after my post on here.. which means that they are looking on here and fixing problems as they arise.. 

Good service..

Does anyone know what portion of these subscriptions goes to the club? Just interested.

I don't ever recall that info being available. 

I'd guess that the club pays a fixed annual fee to the contractor from the subscription total but there's no harm in checking with [email protected] if you need a definitive answer.

michael_bolton

Sent support a message twice about not being able to log in, still nothing. My level of seethe will probably lead to a few of my neighbours' pets being murdered if I can't see the game tomorrow morning.

michael_bolton
47 minutes ago, DesertDawg said:

Sent a message about your login problem to [email protected] and the general contact link on the main WEB site.

Hopefully we'll get a response in time.

Nice one, cheers. Appalling timing for such a mishap.

• davemclaren changed the title to Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.
  • Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren pinned this topic